It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music Will Set Your Heart Free - The BEST Sax you will HEAR on the street EVER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I seriously hope this is not moved to chit chat. I am a believer in music as an instument of knowledge. This is an amazing personification of human ability to connect...AWESOME SAX.....If you don't know dubfx, all of the beats are laid by him into a processor...

Keep the street performer alive!

CJ
edit on 3-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: awesome sax

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Give it up for somethig real!

CJ

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

hopefully you hear something you like

edit on 3-6-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This guy has real talent, not too many people have what he has.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
That was a great song

I find both the singer and sax man have some talent. Will check for more on the artist.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

That is great but Chit Chat? Why would anyone move it there? General conspiracies?
What is wrong with Music? Music is a great forum.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
SICK

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
That was a great song

I find both the singer and sax man have some talent. Will check for more on the artist.

I know. DubFX himself is incredible! I think the old school barker style performance enhances everything...I mean, how sweet would that be to be walking out for lunch and run across this guy? That would make your day!

CJ

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

bumpin it to the vid

CJ

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

That is great but Chit Chat? Why would anyone move it there? General conspiracies?

Same ole reason...more people see it elsewhere...you're right though...both no good reason for chit chat and music is a great forum...in the right place after all...now KICK IT!

CJ

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Check out this one...give it a chance and imagine hearing it on your break at lunch...I'd applaud..

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Check out this one...give it a chance and imagine hearing it on your break at lunch...I'd applaud.

Like I said before really good creative stuff. If you get to hear music like this on your lunch break you are pretty lucky and shouldn't complain because you are doing pretty good. Bump up the Jam!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I heard you the first time...I appreciate the thoughts! To me, one of the highlights of my life was sitting down after a crazy day in NYC and reflecting for a moment before saying, "Oh my God, you won't believe what I saw today." I always loved that there were people doing this for free - most bad, some great - always a feeling of human spirit! Thanks again for posting!

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

I heard you the first time...I appreciate the thoughts! To me, one of the highlights of my life was sitting down after a crazy day in NYC and reflecting for a moment before saying, "Oh my God, you won't believe what I saw today." I always loved that there were people doing this for free - most bad, some great - always a feeling of human spirit! Thanks again for posting!

ColoradoJens

Gotta love when that "human spirit" stuff washes over you and sweeps you away!

Funny how it is a physical change, a tingling that goes all through you reminding you you are alive and saying "this is why you live." You live to see experience and deeply feel, things like this. Cheers!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Together we might get your thread to have a page two.
A page two is always nice. Maybe I'll post some music along with you here!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Please do...I have a bad habit every now and then of saying, "ALL new music is terrible...there is nothing out there that means anything!" and then someone I know says, "Have you checked out these guys?" and you realize the band is awesome and they have like 7 albums or something. Please include! I am a fan of ALL music; take it as you will - I like some more than others and go on "phases" but give me a symphony or a tech club or a country bar, I'll take em all. Thanks again!

CJ

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

John Keenan

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Whoa! That was smoooooth...I wish I had a voice like that. Excellent! Sometimes the sax just beats all...thanks for the that - I am now looking into more.

CJ

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

yourmaker, sorry for being so slow in response and thanks for posting. I really enjoyed "Perpetual Burn"...thank you!

CJ

top topics

join