It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical New Birth Control For Men: 100% Effective For 10 Years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Anyone read "Still Life with a Woodpecker"?....Male birth control is a fantastic thing. It will be nice when the burden isn't solely put on the woman.
edit on 3-6-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Actually to be honest, as bad as it sounds getting an injection in the sack is not painful at all. I have had to go through it a few times due to different medical procedures and much to my absolute shock, I never felt a thing. You would imagine it would be very very painful, but it just is not.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by crayzeed

What do you mean men are secondary? No man...no baby...50 50. Just like the responsibility for birth control should be. All I see is a bunch of guys whining about how it might hurt their bag so they can't do that. Fine...don't do it...But then don't snivel about all that child support either.

And it isn't a shot to the scrotum guys...Read the article.
edit on 6/5/2011 by ReluctantBlossom because: Add

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantBlossom
reply to post by crayzeed

What do you mean men are secondary? No man...no baby...50 50. Just like the responsibility for birth control should be. All I see is a bunch of guys whining about how it might hurt their bag so they can't do that. Fine...don't do it...But then don't snivel about all that child support either.

And it isn't a shot to the scrotum guys...Read the article.
edit on 6/5/2011 by ReluctantBlossom because: Add

Right. It is two shots in the scrotum.
From my original post:

The injection is called RISUG, which stands for "reversible inhibition of sperm under guidance." Let's just get the uncomfortable bit out of the way first: you can't just be injected anywhere, the doctor has to stick a needle into your scrotum. Twice.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

OOPS! I wanted more info so I must have gotten my methods mixed up with one in a different article...My bad, Sorry!

I'd cringe too! Sorry for the lack of sympathy guys!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join