It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man beaten by cops, accused of assault and running away except man is paralyzed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Gee that's some nice story there cops... Sorry but nobody believe your crap, come up with another one.

Seriously to make up such a story and think that people will believe them, they probably have an IQ of 80...

Impossible, Polio Victim Tells Phoenix Cops

After Tasering, kicking and hitting a man in the head with flashlights while calling him a "wetback,"

Off with a ``good`` start...

Phoenix police officers falsely accused him of assaulting them and running away, but the man can't fight or run at all because he is paralyzed on one side of his body from childhood polio, he says in a civil rights complaint.

Oops...

Refugio Rodriquez sued the city, Maricopa County, Maricopa County Correctional Health Services and the three Phoenix police officers he says assaulted him in the parking lot of a church.

I hope he wins and that those scumbags go bankrupt.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
they have a fund for this kind of thing. it's called parking tickets.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
so cops just beat a guy for being mexican

what is their side of the story

aside from the victim beating them and trying to evade capture

is there a video some images a police report

a lawsuit complaint anything other than one side of the story

with a bare minimum of information

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
To add further insult to injury, they beat him in a church parking lot... such disgusting behaviour. Hate crime, through and through.

After Rodriquez was released on bail, his wife took him to St. Joseph's Hospital, where the emergency doctor told him that "he could have died because a blood clot near his brain was beginning to develop," the complaint states.

M o n s t e r s.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
so cops just beat a guy for being mexican

what is their side of the story

aside from the victim beating them and trying to evade capture

is there a video some images a police report

a lawsuit complaint anything other than one side of the story

with a bare minimum of information

Your asking for the other side of the story, but your not realizing that you already have it. The "other side of the story" is clearly in the police report which is easily contradicted by the facts. How does a person with one side of his body paralyzed run away from police? Fact is, he can't.

If this guy already has a Lawyer and has already filed a suit, clearly the information being reported in the Police report has to be accurate. If it was not, no Lawyer would touch such a case.

Some days I wish something like this would happen to me. I really do. I am sure I would end up in a hospital, but I would be taking several coward, punk arse, mofos with me.
edit on 3-6-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join