It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about ATS create a nice dark corner for all the cop haters to lurk?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

My generation grew up disliking cops. Until we had kids of our own that is, and at the first sign of danger, whom do we call? There are good cops and there are bad cops, and there are abusive and power-hungry cops too. With the obvious rise in humiliation of travelers with the TSA and approval by TPTB, I wonder if the general population is not becoming a whole lot more mistrustful?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

And heres more of your heroes saving the day.

Police Officer Films Girl Being Murdered By Fire But Fails To Intervene
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plain Clothes Police Thugs Infiltrate Peaceful Ant-Royal Wedding Protest To Crush Freedom Of Speech
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm glad to see that there are others who realize the manipulation in the media.

I didn't start this thread though to debate whether cops are good or bad. I am clear on the answer and I have always been clear where I stand.

My issue is with how ATS seems to be allowing and therefore promoting all these very violent, hateful threads that go so far as to call for the death of all cops. ANY hate thread should not be allowed, be it against whites, blacks, jews, muslims, christians or cops.

That this type of behavior is allowed out in the open here more and more lately is what I am ranting about.

Have your opinions...talk about your opinions. Deny ignorance. How are we to do that though when there is no intelligent conversation involved?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Because most of these people are loonies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join