It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Better World Without Men?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Men and women balance each other out...Can't have one without the other. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by YayMayorBee
My other theory is this.

War, violence, crime, power trips, murders, etc etc etc etc

Majority of crimes are made by men... yes

Why ?

The rise to power, the need of money, material things are all done for.... ready.... women!

Men like things because women like things. Men like money because women like money.

Men ONLY LIKE AND WANT WOMEN

In order to obtain the most beautiful and most abundance of women you must obtain things. The more things you obtain, the more women you obtain.

The only only only reason a man strives to get a good job, make lots of money, and have lots of power and things is so he can have a desirable woman.

They lie, cheat, steal, and murder sometimes in order to best another man to obtain the power and things so he can ultimately have more women.

End of story.

There are other non-violent ways of getting affection from a woman. You don't have to rob, cheat, kill or steal to find a woman who will love you for you, instead of your deep pockets. If you can't find a woman who will love you for you, maybe it's time to re-examine the type of women you go for, or look deep inside yourself and figure out what it is they don't like about you. Don't you think it's utterly selfish and repulsive to hurt other human beings just so you can get laid?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Originally posted by TheLoneGunmen
lol just to state the obvious on here if noone noticed this yet but the reason ANY male is sexually frusturated is because most women are not having the amount of sex they should be its in our nature to have lots of sex with each other yet women dont want to be looked at as sluts so they dont have nearly the amount of sex they should and they do miss out on alot of they sex they want to have simply cause of a stupid thing called reputation

If you're not in a relationship with a woman who desires you, then there are other means of relieving that pressure, if you know what I'm saying. Sexual frustration is no excuse for killing, robbing or raping anyone. It sounds like a lot of nonsensical arguments thrown around. For example poverty is not the cause of violence. If it was, most poor people would take that path. They don't. Most of them find ways to survive without holding up or hurting anyone. Not all men react violently to certain situations, therefore there are ways of preventing oneself from reacting violently. Despite there being a non-violent path, there is still a disproportionate number of males being incarcerated for violent and brutal crimes. Something is definitely wrong with that picture, and my only intention is to find out what it is and eliminate it.

It is the sex culture we live in that drives the violence. It is not man's fault but the culture. The culture promotes it while their are good men out there working to change it. It is also women's fault for participating in the sex culture that drives it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

At least shopping is not what drives us to do horrible things. Case in point.

Police: Woman left boy in locked vehicle while shoppingwww.baynews9.com...:-Woman-left-boy-in-locked-vehicle-while-shopping

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Your thread is highly illogical.

We need men in the world.

In my utopian view, men would each have a harem of females. Because the male would be getting sex all the time, he would be less aggressive. One male could father many many children and also look out after and lead all the women.

It is truly a foolproof plan.

I hope you were trying to be funny.
Most women don't feel that they are in this world just to satisfy men sexually and bare their children. They have their own desires and minds. Women don't need to have someone standing over them and telling them how to live their lives, they can make their own decisions. Maybe men need to look harder at alternative ways of releasing the tension instead of expecting women to do so. Then again... if you're in a good relationship with a woman, that should not be an issue for you.

As for men taking care of their many, many children,.... I guess that's why we have so many dead-beat dads, because they're taking care of all those children they fathered in the moment of a one-night's passion.

This post was beautiful, because you said it yourself Women have their own desires. If they desired something so bad that they pursued criminal activity to gain their desire they would pursue that criminal activity.

Lets say you needed to feed your child you had no food, no money, nothing to trade what do you do?

dead-beat dads is a bad point to make in my opion because it is all of humanities fault for thinking we are more than just animals. If you don't need men they why do you need them to help raise your child?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I disagree that the world would be better off with just women because Hilary and Samantha power were the one advocating and pushing for bombing Libya.
I rather have men and women who have common sense to run the planet. It takes opposites to form the whole.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What women need to remember is, all in all, you have rights because men ALLOW you to have rights. Thats all. I of course mean that on a very primitive level and in no means do I endorse the objectification of women.

Modern feminism has DESTROYED this country and is the reasoning behind so many problems in this country.

Unemployment, crime rate, over-population, disease, poverty...shall I go on?

When women were encouraged to seek a career instead of a family, it divides the American family. For all of you conspiracy theorist, divide and conquer is the best way to destabilize any given population. This is what feminism has done.

And because women are given the advantage in almost every system (legal, employment, laws) it has created a generation of men who are completely unprepared for life or vulnerable to a womans wrath.

Men are now titled as monsters. Aggressive and sex thirsty who will rape any woman who looks at her wrong. Feminism teaches women that rape is not an "if but when" scenario

Because women were pushed into careers instead of home life, they created a saturated job market. Unemployment and underemployment are a HUGE issue in this country.

Very large and heated issues in this country can be rooted to feminism is some shape or form.

edit on 3-6-2011 by YayMayorBee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by YayMayorBee

Here are maybe ten of the most "purpose" driven humans ever. I dont see one female name. Interesting.

techblogbiz.blogspot.com...
1.Aristotle
2. Sir Isaac Newton
3. Galileo Galilei
4.Charles Robert Darwin
5.Albert Einstein
6.Thomas Edison
7.Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta
8.Stephen Hawking
9.Louis Pasteur
10.Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose

We can do this all day my friend:

Adolf Hitler
Ivan the Terrible
Pol Pot
Idi Amin Dada
Tamerlane
Joseph Stalin
Mao Tse Tung
Robert Mugabe
Kim Jong Il
Tan Shwe
Etc.

Just an example here: World's Most Wanted Violent Criminals

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

to sex energy seems silly. there might be a differnce in it but to sex it just leads to more division and pain.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Please re-read my post. It was regarding purpose driven mentalities which in a way you proved with the names above. I also said they are never 100% honorable.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Your thread is highly illogical.

We need men in the world.

In my utopian view, men would each have a harem of females. Because the male would be getting sex all the time, he would be less aggressive. One male could father many many children and also look out after and lead all the women.

It is truly a foolproof plan.

I hope you were trying to be funny.
Most women don't feel that they are in this world just to satisfy men sexually and bare their children. They have their own desires and minds. Women don't need to have someone standing over them and telling them how to live their lives, they can make their own decisions. Maybe men need to look harder at alternative ways of releasing the tension instead of expecting women to do so. Then again... if you're in a good relationship with a woman, that should not be an issue for you.

As for men taking care of their many, many children,.... I guess that's why we have so many dead-beat dads, because they're taking care of all those children they fathered in the moment of a one-night's passion.

This post was beautiful, because you said it yourself Women have their own desires. If they desired something so bad that they pursued criminal activity to gain their desire they would pursue that criminal activity.

Lets say you needed to feed your child you had no food, no money, nothing to trade what do you do?

dead-beat dads is a bad point to make in my opion because it is all of humanities fault for thinking we are more than just animals. If you don't need men they why do you need them to help raise your child?

I can tell you what I WOULDN'T do. I wouldn't kill or torture somebody to obtain food. I would look for all other ways before reducing myself to a violent, sadistic criminal. Despite that, your argument is flawed for the following reasons: I'm not arguing against stealing food when you're starving. I'm arguing against sadistic, violent and deadly crimes, something the male gender dominates by a very large margin.

I never said I want to rid the planet of all men. I said I want to rid men (who are afflicted) of their sadistically violent streak.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Iit doesnt matter if its a male or female, dumb people do dumb things, and thats the human race for you, getting rid of one or the other wont solve anything.

if you dont believe me check out some of the uncensored video sites on the web and you will be surprised how many videos there are of women fighting and doing other terrible things.

link   
So it is true then! Even in the so called 'enlightened' 21st century and in the so called 'free' west, there are men that still blame women for the actions of men?

Forget gender. Gender war is an elitist tool to seperate and control.

Just as only you can claim credit for the good you do, so only you are responsible for the evil you do, whoever you are.

Would the world be a 'better' place without men? I do think so but I do think the world would be a better place without the heart of darkness that exists within us all.

link   
Yeah guess why. Women werent Generally allowed into power until very recently.

Congragulations on your thread on Bashing men.

If you want to get Technical the only reason men need women is for Sex thats about it , you cant do anything we cant do ... better probably since im getting Frustrated with the idiotic reason this thread is made.

Only thing we would be missing is Sex. Same for women.

I wish a MOD would lock this.

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is a reason hunter-gatherer systems worked so well.

It worked on both sex's strengths.

In today's world, everything is topsy turvy. We need to kick it old school.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spokaneman1983

I must say, excellent answer, never occured to me. The girls dont have an appeal for the 'nice guys' so the boys go 'bad' in a way to pick up the ladies. So really its a problem that stems from girls not wanting the nice guys in the first place, putting pressure to make men more animalistic and 'bad'.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by YayMayorBee

Please re-read my post. It was regarding purpose driven mentalities which in a way you proved with the names above. I also said they are never 100% honorable.

Both men and women are driven by their desires. The difference is that most driven women won't do just about anything to get ahead. Some will, but the male species is most famous for wreaking havoc on a country or culture in order to impose his will on others. This isn't exactly a positive trait in my opinion. You named men who have had some positive influence on our world, and I named men who had a significantly negative effect on the world. I'm sure there have been a couple of female rulers in history who were cruel leaders, but this is just another place where the male species takes a big lead.
edit on 3-6-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You are not understanding the big picture. It can be boiled down to a very basic sentence. This energy is in balance between the two sexes.

Men are the accelerator peddle and women are the break peddle.

Without the male energy most chances for our best advancements would not be made, they would have been deemed to dangerous.

If it were not for the female energy of caution then we would have self imploded long ago.

One energy cannot live without the other. Its the dualistic universe that keeps its balance.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1
reply to post by spokaneman1983

I must say, excellent answer, never occured to me. The girls dont have an appeal for the 'nice guys' so the boys go 'bad' in a way to pick up the ladies. So really its a problem that stems from girls not wanting the nice guys in the first place, putting pressure to make men more animalistic and 'bad'.

I would almost agree with you, except for the following: Young girls mistake the bad boy for a man who is able to protect them from harm. They mistake arrogance for confidence. What they discover in due time is that bad boys aren't protectors, they're bad people. Girls in their 20's waste their time looking for protectors, finding bad boys instead. When they've finally had enough and they come up on their late 20's and early 30's, they realize that a nice guy who will treat them with respect is far more valuable than the bad boy they used to have a taste for. Some women get so battered by these bad boys when they first start dating, that over the years these bad boys is all they are familiar with. As uncomfortable or turbulent as the relationship might be, strangely it's familiar territory and it's hard for her to break the habit of going back for more. It's the battered girlfriend/wife syndrome. Sad but true.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You dont know what your talking about.

Your speaking off the top of your head and arnt giving a RATIONAL view.

Start posting sources into your thread on where your getting MOST WOMEN from.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join