It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Better World Without Men?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This topic makes me sick to my stomach and makes me extremely angry.... However, I will put my emotions aside and comment.

Sure, I bet it would be a great world for a lot of women. They have been brainwashed to only see the dark side of males. That and there is the even worse yet; gender benders floating around. That is what it has come down to. Our sexuality is so skewed it's a miracle we haven't killed each other off yet. Our natural love for each other has been annihilated and replaced with this sneaky hormone supplement in our diet, that acts like a wrecking ball to the delicate process of love and life. Men are not men, and they aren't women, they are mutants. Same for women. We are not human any longer...

Hell if the world realizes it any time soon, I think we would much rather just kill off all the males. Geese... I wouldn't wish this world on my worst enemy. Thanks for reminding me to never have kids. You go enjoy your propaganda now about males raping everyday and how they dominate your life and are slimy violent pigs from hell. I will be out in the real world, spending my time in nature, far away from all this lunacy and far away from this accident called the human race.

To sum everything up, love is dead. It's now a rat race, which sex can kill the other first? ****ing God.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
lol just to state the obvious on here if noone noticed this yet but the reason ANY male is sexually frusturated is because most women are not having the amount of sex they should be its in our nature to have lots of sex with each other yet women dont want to be looked at as sluts so they dont have nearly the amount of sex they should and they do miss out on alot of they sex they want to have simply cause of a stupid thing called reputation

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Okay, basically OP, you are so ignorant I cannot even believe it.

Females have as much if not more faults then men.

As both the males and females in this thread have said, women tend to hold severe grudges, overthink things, and want drama in their lives... Weird creatures if you ask me.

You say women aren't as violent. OH MY GOD. Are are effing kidding me.

Women love to play mind games. They will passive aggressively plant little hate seeds in your brain, and those will detonate after time. Women rape, kill, pillage, and destroy the mind, not the body. That is the difference.

Looking at it that way, women are just as violent as males.

Maybe even more so.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Good idea, have fun implementing it lol. Im sorry but this post just seems pointless. And too compare human male violence to male animals is absurd, did you forget or just ignore all the animlas where the females are far more aggessive? like Spiders, Rats and so on. www.culture-of-peace.info... Im sorry but men dont kill people, guns, religion and politics do, and do you think youd have neither in a world without males, without men to do your killing youd be left to do it. Human males have an inclination to kill from thousands of years of having to kill to feed and protect women and children. If you had thousands of years of desensatisation of morals and brainwashing and killing and gutting animals for food and being accepted and encouraged to kill in militarys because your told men can kill better than females i think youd be just as violent, no offence but women have only been allowed to kill in militarys and or be accepted into violent positions in society for maybe a hundred years, give it another thousand years and lets see what happens to the female mentality. Just look up female murders compared to males over the past hundred years and youll see a steady increase which i imagine will only get worse. I dont think anyone here will deny that female violence has increased at an alarming rate over the past 100 years. And most extremely violent males, specifically pre-meditated murderers come from a background of either military duties, violent sports, gangs, hunting or steroid use. All things women were hardly allowed to do 100 years ago. Not to mention family and racial abuse and other pressures that can give a person a feeling of needing to retaliate in order to protect them selves. ive thauhgt of killing someone who created vast amounts of stress in my life, and im sure most men and women have too, now couple that with violent background and general acceptance of males being the ones to exterminate threats in our societies and you get the higher male violence rates you like to blame on purely being born a different sex.
edit on 3-6-2011 by kman420 because: just denying ignorance...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneGunmen

That is what I was trying to say earlier.

Basically, women are the root of all problems.

Men that have sex regularly are happier men for the most part, and less aggressive.

That is simply fact.

Edit to add: and women that have sex regularly tend to be less bitchy. lol
edit on 3-6-2011 by SolarE-Souljah because: so basically we all just need more sex in our lives.

link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Why is it that this topic is even up for discussion? What do you propose we do? Weed out males all together? Try and find a way to make us dosile and completely submissive? We are what we are just like females. If it can't be changed then learn how to adapt and survive it. Besides do you really think its even remotely possible to have a completely safe world/ environment? No. Not possible at all. The world is full of dangers. What happens when parents safe proof every single aspect of a child's life? They raise a stupid kid with no concept of danger. The parents affectively disable the child's survival instincts.

So what do you do if you come across sketchy males in a dark alley? Question yourself why the hell did you go down that dark alley to begin with???

Another thing, what group made 90% of the material world you females enjoy living in? Males. I rarely come across women that do the kinds of physical jobs males do. A males main function is based around robust activities and hard types of labour. Mind you, not always is this the case in today's north american society. I do come across ALOT of males that never get there hands dirty and prefer to wear a suit and tie to work.

There are roles women are much better suited for then men and visa versa, so when it comes to violent crimes and the nature of men verses women, these things will never be entirely solved. If your a parent and has a boy, you raise that boy to being a self respecting individual that has the intelligence to be civil towards others, but has the spine and aggression to deal with those who wants to harm his family and loved ones. Thats the best solution.

link   
Ultimately, the feminine energy is the salvation of humanity. That has been known by metaphysicians since the fall of man. Religion began as a feminine doctrine because the feminine energy is lacking in humans since that fall.

Humans will evolve the feminine energy in order to save humanity or it will perish to nothing.

This is not necessarily a man versus woman thing, but how we concentrate our natures and balance them.

Right now the male nature dominates too much and that’s why wars, selfishness, ignorance, and destruction is our lot, and not developmental love and unity.

Ultimately the feminine energy, which BTW exists in men and woman, must predominate because as the energy that represents the settledness of being, and not as the active pole of the dichotomy, it must reach the supreme equilibrium of perfection in order for humans to reach their true and desired destiny.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by Annee

Then your daughter is very level headed and one out of a million. I know I dont have to tell you, but your lucky.

It has nothing to do with Luck - - I raised her to be independent and speak her mind.

In my generation (I'm 65) - - women were taught be the quiet background support of men. Is it nature or nurture?

Probably a little of both. This generation coming up should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is an intellectual exercise, not a manifesto.

No need for name calling or chest thumping rants, as they are, ironically, making the OP's point.

Clearly, young males with no positive, realistic role models can wreak havoc on a social structure...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
This topic makes me sick to my stomach and makes me extremely angry.... However, I will put my emotions aside and comment.

It sickens you only because you didn't bother to read the original post in full. Knee-jerk reactions aren't the best way to argue your point.

Sure, I bet it would be a great world for a lot of women. They have been brainwashed to only see the dark side of males. That and there is the even worse yet; gender benders floating around. That is what it has come down to. Our sexuality is so skewed it's a miracle we haven't killed each other off yet. Our natural love for each other has been annihilated and replaced with this sneaky hormone supplement in our diet, that acts like a wrecking ball to the delicate process of love and life. Men are not men, and they aren't women, they are mutants. Same for women. We are not human any longer...

O.......K...... I don't believe that women have been brainwashed to see only the "dark side" of males. As I keep reiterating, all you have to do to prove that males are more prone to behaving brutally and violent than women is turn on the TV, watch the news, read a few history books, so on and so forth. I don't believe it was the female gender that started WW I. or WW II. I don't believe it was the female gender who was responsible for the Spanish Inquisition. The number of male serial killers, rapists, robbers and sex abusers is highly dominated by the male species. That's not to say that all men are prone to behaving this way. I'm only claiming that the male species dominates most sadistic acts in this world.
As for the mutant statement,... I don't know where to go with that.

Hell if the world realizes it any time soon, I think we would much rather just kill off all the males. Geese... I wouldn't wish this world on my worst enemy. Thanks for reminding me to never have kids. You go enjoy your propaganda now about males raping everyday and how they dominate your life and are slimy violent pigs from hell. I will be out in the real world, spending my time in nature, far away from all this lunacy and far away from this accident called the human race.

Where did I say I wanted to kill off all the males? This is what happens when you don't READ before you react and reply. I suggest you start today.

To sum everything up, love is dead. It's now a rat race, which sex can kill the other first? ****ing God.

And you assume that I'm the cynical one.

edit on 3-6-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well if it wasn't for Eve eating that bloody apple or Pandora opening the box all us lads would still be living in Paradise!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm a gay, so a world without women would be ideal for me. You can have most the straight guys too, lol.

We have a saying "don't trust anything that bleeds for three days and doesn't die"

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
First off, my posts are extremely bias because one of my major flaws I admit to is extreme misogyny and that modern feminism is the greatest conspiracy of all. That being said.. my thoughts.

I do believe the original argument is that women are non-violent and in a world without men, women would flourish. My under my breath response would be "because passive aggressive and irrational attitudes is more productive" in a very sarcastic undertone.

Men are creatures of purpose. Our actions are dictated by a purpose or an end result. Never will I admit that the goals of men are always 100% honorable, but there is a goal none-the-less.

Women have no purpose in their actions and act on pure emotion. Feminist purpose is to out do men. But the funny thing is, they never have a plan for when men are gone.

My only analogy to this whole argument is...

When two men are in an argument and it climaxes into a physical brawl, I cannot tell you how many times I have witnessed two men who have gotten to that point and then become best friends after the altercation. Its because the terms were settled and the disagreement is now over and void.

With women, a disagreement will last till death.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeeOben
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Why is it that this topic is even up for discussion? What do you propose we do? Weed out males all together? Try and find a way to make us dosile and completely submissive? We are what we are just like females. If it can't be changed then learn how to adapt and survive it. Besides do you really think its even remotely possible to have a completely safe world/ environment? No. Not possible at all. The world is full of dangers. What happens when parents safe proof every single aspect of a child's life? They raise a stupid kid with no concept of danger. The parents affectively disable the child's survival instincts.

This subject is up for discussion, because luckily we have the freedom to discuss on this board almost any subject worth debating. It would greatly help this discussion if half the people who replied would read the OP before reacting. Unfortunately that's not the case here. I have to keep repeating myself with nearly every reply I give in this thread, because people don't bother READING. They see the title, get all bent out of shape, and next thing you know I'm here simply reposting what I said in the original OP.

For the hundredth time, my intention is not to get rid of all males, my intention is to find a way to reduce the vulnerability in males to become violent in certain situations. My intention is to find ways for men to solve their problems and frustrations without taking the violent path. We will never have a 100% safe world, because both men and women break the law, HOWEVER..... if you look around, watch/read the news or wander into a "dangerous" neighborhood, you will notice these elements are dominated by the male gender. When I jog in the park at night I'm not there fearing a woman coming to rob or rape me, I fear a bad man jumping out of the bushes. When I walk into a dark alley at night I don't fear a gang of women descending upon me, I fear a gang of men or one man robbing me at gun point or beating me. When I hitchhike through Europe I'm not afraid of a woman picking me up, I'm afraid of a bad man throwing me in the back of the car, never to be heard from again. You get me? While some women exist who may be capable of these things, you certainly hear a lot more incidents with male involvement. That's fact. I'm not trying to bash every man on this planet. I've met many great, wonderful men. I wish most men were that way, but as you may have noticed, it's incredibly likely that when you hear of a violent or brutal crime, a man is behind it. Do women commit brutal crimes? Yes... sometimes you'll see them on the news too, but the overwhelming majority of violent criminals are male.

So what do you do if you come across sketchy males in a dark alley? Question yourself why the hell did you go down that dark alley to begin with???

Why don't you ask yourself why I SHOULDN'T be able to go down a dark alley safely? Why should these places be dangerous? The only reason I'm ever frightened of going into a dark alley, is because I fear some violent man attacking or robbing me. If so many males weren't so aggressive, I would have nothing to fear, no matter where I go.

Another thing, what group made 90% of the material world you females enjoy living in? Males. I rarely come across women that do the kinds of physical jobs males do. A males main function is based around robust activities and hard types of labour. Mind you, not always is this the case in today's north american society. I do come across ALOT of males that never get there hands dirty and prefer to wear a suit and tie to work.

This argument is silly. Yes, many of the items we use today are constructed by men, but is that because women are incapable of doing so, or is it because the work force is dominated by men? It wasn't until recently that a great number of women started working in fields such as science, medicine, engineering and so forth. It's not that they are not capable of producing things, it's that men have dominated the industry for centuries. The argument is moot, however, because I'm not arguing for ridding the world of males. I'm arguing of ridding the world of male violent aggression toward themselves and others!

There are roles women are much better suited for then men and visa versa, so when it comes to violent crimes and the nature of men verses women, these things will never be entirely solved. If your a parent and has a boy, you raise that boy to being a self respecting individual that has the intelligence to be civil towards others, but has the spine and aggression to deal with those who wants to harm his family and loved ones. Thats the best solution.

Again.... I am NOT arguing against self defense, I'm arguing against violent and brutal crimes committed by what is a male majority. In most situations of self-defense are you defending yourself, your girlfriend, wife or family against a violent woman, or a violent man? The answer is; in most situations you're defending yourself against other violent males.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
My other theory is this.

War, violence, crime, power trips, murders, etc etc etc etc

Majority of crimes are made by men... yes

Why ?

The rise to power, the need of money, material things are all done for.... ready.... women!

Men like things because women like things. Men like money because women like money.

Men ONLY LIKE AND WANT WOMEN

In order to obtain the most beautiful and most abundance of women you must obtain things. The more things you obtain, the more women you obtain.

The only only only reason a man strives to get a good job, make lots of money, and have lots of power and things is so he can have a desirable woman.

They lie, cheat, steal, and murder sometimes in order to best another man to obtain the power and things so he can ultimately have more women.

End of story.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by YayMayorBee

Here are maybe ten of the most "purpose" driven humans ever. I dont see one female name. Interesting.

techblogbiz.blogspot.com...
1.Aristotle
2. Sir Isaac Newton
3. Galileo Galilei
4.Charles Robert Darwin
5.Albert Einstein
6.Thomas Edison
7.Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta
8.Stephen Hawking
9.Louis Pasteur
10.Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Okay, basically OP, you are so ignorant I cannot even believe it.

Females have as much if not more faults then men.

As both the males and females in this thread have said, women tend to hold severe grudges, overthink things, and want drama in their lives... Weird creatures if you ask me.

You say women aren't as violent. OH MY GOD. Are are effing kidding me.

Women love to play mind games. They will passive aggressively plant little hate seeds in your brain, and those will detonate after time. Women rape, kill, pillage, and destroy the mind, not the body. That is the difference.

Looking at it that way, women are just as violent as males.

Maybe even more so.

No,.. I'm not "effing kidding" you. Mind games, grudges and over-thinking things can't be compared to brutal murder, rape and sexual abuse. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Maybe when you lose your child to a violent rapist, or maybe when you yourself are accosted by a thug with a gun to your head you'll come to realize the difference.

I never said women had no faults. READ. For the love of all that is good, READ the original post before you start responding. You'll save yourself a lot of misguided anger and frustration, and you'll be able to add something valuable to the discussion instead of the insults you so easily dish out.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by YourNuts

So would you take on the feminine role or stick to your masculine self?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneGunmen
lol just to state the obvious on here if noone noticed this yet but the reason ANY male is sexually frusturated is because most women are not having the amount of sex they should be its in our nature to have lots of sex with each other yet women dont want to be looked at as sluts so they dont have nearly the amount of sex they should and they do miss out on alot of they sex they want to have simply cause of a stupid thing called reputation

If you're not in a relationship with a woman who desires you, then there are other means of relieving that pressure, if you know what I'm saying. Sexual frustration is no excuse for killing, robbing or raping anyone. It sounds like a lot of nonsensical arguments thrown around. For example poverty is not the cause of violence. If it was, most poor people would take that path. They don't. Most of them find ways to survive without holding up or hurting anyone. Not all men react violently to certain situations, therefore there are ways of preventing oneself from reacting violently. Despite there being a non-violent path, there is still a disproportionate number of males being incarcerated for violent and brutal crimes. Something is definitely wrong with that picture, and my only intention is to find out what it is and eliminate it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join