It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Better World Without Men?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by Partygirl
The greatest good on earth is the love of a mother for her children,

Nothing a male can do or say can approach that level of love. It takes place on a higher order.

And that's not to say men are bad, or unloving, or evil...it is just that their capacity for love is limited.

And that's a fact.

Nonsense, I've seen Men die for their kids and I've seen Women who literally hate their kids.

Exactly
There are many men filled with love in their hearts
and many women filled with hate and rage

and vice versa

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

you realize that mental manipulation can sometimes be
even more damaging and painful than any king of physical pain?
just because its not a physical thing doesn't make it any less wrong,

mind games are effed up.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Going all Amazon are we?

Interesting question. If women were to simply keep men as breeding stock, but otherwise govern the world themselves, I think the world would probably be quite Utopian!

I'm sure the biggest problem would be that of course many women would want male life partners, and these women would have to be suppressed somehow. Would be a peaceful, if frighteningly totalitarian world.

I wouldn't want to eliminate the male species off the planet. I have no issues with good men. My issue is with the tendency to be brutally violent. Seeing as most brutal crimes are committed by men, my point would be to find a way of reducing that chance. There are plenty of great guys who would never hurt a fly even if they possess the physical strength to do so. I'd like to figure out what helps them control the urge to do harm, so that more men might stay out of trouble and stop harassing the weaker and more vulnerable members of society.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zosimos

mind games are effed up.

Both abuses are wrong and painful. I absolutely recognize that, and I'm not trying to claim that manipulation is a positive trait. However,..... I would much rather be manipulated than be tortured, raped and killed. Maybe you would disagree with me. Maybe you'd rather subject yourself to the physical pain than the mental pain, but I feel one is slightly more severe than the other for obvious reasons.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have experienced the wickedness that both men and women can have, You seldom ever see a MAN ponder what the world would be like without women, because a real man understands the natural balance that is created between a man and a women, and likewise the woman must understand it as well. The only reason this animosity even exists is because women and men either one, are enbittered in some way towards the opposite sex because of their perception, due to their life experiences. Men are naturally more dominant in there doings because it is necessary to have one sex counter the faults and balance the lackings of the other. Its when it is used in a sinful manner where it becomes a problem, jelousy, anger, hate, is because of unjustice.

Infact over the last decade or so of my life I have seen contiunally how many women nowadays, especially in the younger generation 13-25 or even later, they are very distrustful and insecure when around other women, because they have let the things of the world influence how they act and percieve instead of whats right (there is no give). And again this is also due to tramatic life experiences, such as the mother comitting adultery and the father being a comforter, or teaching the girl how to get over on men and use them to their advantage.

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Women are more prone to provoking violence in my opinion. I wonder what percentage of the violent criminals in prison had a woman wispering in his ear prior to the crime or became violent because of a womans actions. I am in no way justifing anyone committing crime, i am simply pointing out that women are very capable of manipulating men into such acts, more so then the other way around in my opinion.

Women are also craftier than men when it comes to crime. any expert will tell you a womans weapon of choice when committing homicide is poison. Poison related deaths can often be excused as natural deaths or suicides. Men are messier and leave behind more topical evidence.

I guess my point is that i think women are just as bad as men when it comes down to it, they are just better at covering their tracks and having others do their dirty work.

Interceptor

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

And about 40-50% of all rapes in several studies are false allegations.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

talking about statistics, maybe men are more
willing to take the risks that could land them in jail?
or there are tons of stupid laws and mostly men who know they are bogus are going to break them, cause from what i can tell most women will be more likely to follow the law?
this just seems like a pointless question cause i don't think males have anything to do with aggressive behavior, being a male doesn't deem you aggressive. biologically for survival i suppose. i feel like a lot of crime has to do with the pressures of the world we live in.
just thoughts runnin through my mind

Both men and women experience societal pressures, yet male crime is far more common. Women also have to find ways to take care of themselves, and sometimes their children (if they have any). Some people crack under pressure, whether they're male or female. The difference is that males seem to succumb to it a lot more frequently. I'm not talking about stealing food or clothes, I'm talking about murder, rape and brutal beatings.

I see women find men to do their dirty work?

link   
When I read the thread about that megalomaniac trying to tell us about his "all important message" a couple of days ago I thought it was the most ridiculous thread I had ever had the displeasure of reading. Now, this one takes the cake.

link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
The greatest good on earth is the love of a mother for her children,

Nothing a male can do or say can approach that level of love. It takes place on a higher order.

And that's not to say men are bad, or unloving, or evil...it is just that their capacity for love is limited.

And that's a fact.

I'm really sorry but I just have to say that when my son was born my husband cried more than me!! it sends shivers through my body and fills me with awe to see him hold our baby and look at him with the most amount of pride and love I have ever seen on anyones face ever before!! Men are beautiful and amazing, as are women, we are just out of place with our surroundings and each other and this affects us in seriously negative ways!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
You don't seem to understand. Put anyone in a position of power and they will eventually abuse that power regardless of gender. Removing one or the other is not the solution, equality [for all] is. Put a woman in a position of power and she will soon become as corrupt as the man that oppressed her - it's only a matter of time. People can be the biggest hypocrites. There is no victory on the scale when you put more weight on one side and not the other. Balance is key, like the balance of Ying and Yang.

A one gender society would be exceedingly boring, even if we had the technology or evolution to produce offspring asexually... it's like looking at grey your entire life. We become one, but we are born as two. Even the soul/spirit is considered male and female, but it becomes a part of the One at the higher levels.

As a man on this simple world, I can't imagine life without women. I'm disturbed by anyone, man or woman, that dreams of such nonsense like a world with one but not the other. Part of the adventure of life is conquering our duality by coexistence.

Please read the original post. I have no intention of ridding the world of men. I don't argue for it. I argue for finding a way to help men control their violent urges. Not all men are violent, many men wouldn't hurt a fly, but the statistics speak for themselves. Jails are filled with violent male criminals at a much higher percentage than violent female criminals. This to me signals a big problem. I posed a questions, which is along the lines of; What do you think we need to do in order to reduce the high percentage of violent crimes committed by males?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow.

Anybody actually interested in this thread might be interested in looking up the name Fred Reed.

But yeah, in short, the sexes complement each other in ways that you just don't see when you look only at a particular sex's weaknesses. I'm sure that's already been said in this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Both men and women experience societal pressures, yet male crime is far more common. Women also have to find ways to take care of themselves, and sometimes their children (if they have any). Some people crack under pressure, whether they're male or female. The difference is that males seem to succumb to it a lot more frequently. I'm not talking about stealing food or clothes, I'm talking about murder, rape and brutal beatings.

You are getting your figures skewed by race.

The incarceration rate in state or federal prison or jail for men was 1,384 per 100,000 residents, for women 134 per 100,000 residents. The rate for white men was 736 per 100,000, for black men 4,789 per 100,000, for Hispanic men 1,862 per 100,000. The rate for white women was 94 per 100,000, for black women 358 per 100,000, and for Hispanic women 152 per 100,000. Source: Sabol, William J., PhD, Minton, Todd D., and Harrison, Paige M., Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prison and Jail Inmates at Midyear 2006 (Washington, DC: US Department of Justice, June 2007), NCJ217675, p. 9, Table 14. Of the 249,400 state prison inmates serving time for drug offenses at yearend 2004, 112,500 (45.1%) were black, 51,800 (20.8%) were Hispanic, and 65,900 (26.4%) were white. Source: Sabol, William J., PhD, Couture, Heather, and Harrison, Paige M., Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prisoners in 2006 (Washington, DC: US Department of Justice, December 2007), NCJ219416, p. 24, Appendix Table 9. "At midyear 2006 more black men (836,800) were in custody in State or Federal prison or local jail than white men (718,100) or Hispanic men (426,900) (table 13). Black men comprised 41% of the more than 2 million men in custody, and black men age 20 to 29 comprised 15.5% of all men in custody on June 30, 2006. "Relative to their numbers in the general population, about 4.8% of all black men were in custody at midyear 2006, compared to about 0.7% of white men and 1.9% of Hispanic men. Overall, black men were incarcerated at 6.5 times the rate of white men. The incarceration rate for black men was highest among black men age 25 to 29. About 11.7% of black males in this age group were incarcerated on June 30, 2006. Across age groups black men were between 5.7 and 8.5 times more likely than white men to be incarcerated." Read more: wiki.answers.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

mind games are effed up.

Both abuses are wrong and painful. I absolutely recognize that, and I'm not trying to claim that manipulation is a positive trait. However,..... I would much rather be manipulated than be tortured, raped and killed. Maybe you would disagree with me. Maybe you'd rather subject yourself to the physical pain than the mental pain, but I feel one is slightly more severe than the other for obvious reasons.

manipulation is torture. people have differnt abilities to with stand pain so what you would do is not the same what others would do. also if you manipulate somebody to rape, murder, or torture do you believe the manipulater also carried out these acts? also even if the manipulater doesn't tell you to rape, murder, or torture you can still be driven to do that, in this case do you believe the manipulater carried out these acts also?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JosephJohnson
When I read the thread about that megalomaniac trying to tell us about his "all important message" a couple of days ago I thought it was the most ridiculous thread I had ever had the displeasure of reading. Now, this one takes the cake.

What are you talking about? What megalomaniac with a message? How does this one take the cake? Did you READ the original post? It sounds to me like you didn't. You probably read the title, hit reply and started posting unsupported nonsense. Your post is a reflection of your character, and it tells me you overreact without thinking first.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Having seen so many "catfights" or "girl fights", how violent women (especially young women) can be to each other

It totally goes against this theory

Look at the "Beliebers", in love with Justin Bieber, many of them hate Selena Gomez, some even want to kill her, just because she took "my man" away....

www.examiner.com...

edit on 3-6-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

i believe he is reffering to the dude who had a revelation but went about it in a negative way. Not truly understanding what he was given, yet.

It was mostly about the judgment of God.
edit on 3-6-2011 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

The reason why men get aggressive is because of sexual frustration, which can easily be solved if women could help them out.

Dead wrong. When men get sex at the snap of a finger, violent crime is guaranteed to increase. I suggest you read 'Sexual Suicide' by George Guilder. It was written back in the 70's and predicted how feminism and the sexual "revolution" would result in increased crime and broken homes. When men don't have to earn a woman's respect and access to her body, they lose the drive to become a decent, productive citizen. There's no reason they need to be as they aren't expected by society to be a responsible husband and father that takes care of his family. That doesn't apply to every single man, but men in general.

Just to add, whenever a thread is started about high black crime rates, the thread usually gets deleted or closed. High testosterone combined with a low IQ is almost a sure fire way of predicting criminal behavior. Men have higher levels of testosterone and it's usually men who have the exceptionally low IQs (but also the genius IQs). The same goes for blacks. Blacks have more testosterone than other races and have been shown time and time again to have lower IQs than other races. Blacks are as much more dangerous than whites as men are to women, yet we're discouraged from speaking honestly about such things. There are also environmental factors that play a role in crime, such as illegitimacy, which is rampant in the black community and increasing in the white community.
edit on 6/3/2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Please read the original post. I have no intention of ridding the world of men. I don't argue for it. I argue for finding a way to help men control their violent urges. Not all men are violent, many men wouldn't hurt a fly, but the statistics speak for themselves. Jails are filled with violent male criminals at a much higher percentage than violent female criminals. This to me signals a big problem. I posed a questions, which is along the lines of; What do you think we need to do in order to reduce the high percentage of violent crimes committed by males?

Have you ever thought that women do committ as many violent crimes but men are too embarrased to report them, or.......that women just don't get caught!! (I am joking btw, but in a hhhhmmmmm kind of way!! lol)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Let's get of men so the women can live in PEACE!!

then everyone will die off..no reproduction..

great solution?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join