It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungry for Justice in Orlando.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok So I felt this deserved its own thread and is directly related to the results of an ordinance being passed banning the feeding of groups of homeless in Orlando parks.
Three accused of Illegally feeding homeless

Ordinance link

It is my hope that the mods do not remove this as I believe that this is a different angle to the original and it deserves its own thread looking at what I believe is a potential corrupt motive for this ordinance and proof that 9 people had more influence over the good mayor than 43 against.

I did some digging to see what black hearted people could possibly consider doing this and I was surprised I only had to scratch the surface to see a potential agenda and source.
I post this information as a belief based on the public record and facts which I have sourced.

So it seems Craig Ustler is a big time developer who with 9 others opinion seemed to outweigh the 43 against

So tell me how with only 9 people appearing to support this evil piece of trash and 43 against this got passed.

The following people appeared in SUPPORT: (9)

Anderson, Janice Coleman, Krystal
Harding, Robert Decker, Bob
Kerlin, Eliot Fiedler, Michael
Reynolds, Greg Hunt, David
Sheaffer, Carol Madison Marchetti, Marc
Sheaffer, William O'Donnell, Michael
Stotter, Robin Simpson, Michael
Ustler, Craig Venables, Brian
Van Arsdel, Sara
Source

Mayor Buddy Dyer
Presided over this being passed.
Craig Ustler spoke on his own behalf in support of the Ordinance. Ustler Development

Surprise surprise it seems a big developer was an instigator of this piece of crap ordinance. Whats the matter Craig Homeless people bringing down your property value?
Oh lets see was he also a campaign contributor for Mayor Buddy?

Do your research make up your own mind but for me this is another case of those with stamping all over those without.

I was wondering if anyone else would like to look at the others who supported this ordinance and see how they will benefit from it being passed.

edit on 2-6-2011 by Shirak because: change word link to thread

Source links in previous post
edit on 2-6-2011 by Shirak because: Add source links from previous post

edit on 2-6-2011 by Shirak because: To link the ordinance source at the top of the page

edit on 2-6-2011 by Shirak because: Adding source

edit on 2-6-2011 by Shirak because: Ordinance source

edit on 2-6-2011 by Shirak because: Fixing link

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i think you are on track...first thing that comes to mind is to run the homeless out of the park so upscale folks will feel safe there..also the property value thing..raise the value ..sell make a profit..keep digging

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Follow the money you will find the reasons behind just this sort of draconian trash wrapped up as an "ordinance"

"Dyer says he is pleased the city participated in the development of The Plaza, a $90 million, two-block, 2.9-acre, 447,000-square-foot mixed-use redevelopment in the heart of the central business district at 101 South Orange Ave."
Source

Hmm looks like a park next to that development to me.

Ok now the proposed new developments to downtown parks.

90 Million Dollars hmm follow the money find the reason.

"Members of Orlando Food Not Bombs were arrested Wednesday when police said they violated a city ordinance by feeding the homeless in Lake Eola Park." Source

Quote from Craig Ustler (Developer who helped bring this piece of trash into ordinance)

"For instance, the Thornton Park neighborhood has been the shining star. It is a great urban village with residential and commercial development with many popular restaurants, shops and entertainment options as well as the anchor of Lake Eola." Source

Wow its hard to have the anchor be a shining star when you have dirty homeless trying to get something to eat.
Craig and Buddy may have got their ordinance through 9 to 43 opposed WTF? But this is the worst kind of dirt.

edit on 3-6-2011 by Shirak because: To add more info and connect more dots.

edit on 3-6-2011 by Shirak because: Ammending my final sentance.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Orlando has always been hostile to the homeless. This is not new. It doesn't jive with whole mouse culture they got going on down there. They used to rustle em up down by Church street and move em over to OBT, less touristy.

new topics

top topics

join