It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas town furlough their ENTIRE police force

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
All that these broke towns around the country are doing is moving the burden of law enforcement to the county and state police forces...until they too go broke (and have their pensions stolen). And then everyone's ripe to have the PPCs (think PMCs) take over. Careful what you wish for.

Oh, and in the meantime, psuedo-deputizing vigilante-type, gun-toting citizens as some sort of "solution," seems to be a pretty lame brain idea that will probably cause more problems that it will solve. But hey...maybe the PPCs will hire them. Not.

Think a little beyond the end of the barrels of your guns, people. Seriously.
edit on 6/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

oh man my town has no cops and only 7 for the whole county and everything is just fine.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I know a few little towns in Texas where criminal are run out of town.

Do a crime and the local judge will sign a restraining order that leaves the criminal with so few places in town that they can go they are forced to leave town just to buy food.

In a small one store town and someone got caught stealing from that one store and bared from entering it in the future it can cause big problem for the person.

With no cops who is going to protect the criminals.

Then you also have a strong clan presents in Texas and they are known for nighttime visits as a warning that is not given twice.
edit on 3-6-2011 by ANNED because: bristwe

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
never mind.

I was ranting
edit on 4.6.2011 by HolgerTheDane because: (no reason given)

edit on 4.6.2011 by HolgerTheDane because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join