It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal judge to hear 'heavenly' case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Federal judge to hear 'heavenly' case

obsentinel.womacknewspapers.com

Three defendants scheduled to appear before Judge Terrence Boyle in the US District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina in July might just touch on close encounters of the fourth kind.

Steven M. Greer, Emery S. Smith and Deborah Foch have been charged in connection with alegedly operating a commercial venture on a national wildlife refuge.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline

edit on 6/3/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Cue the cry that Greer's being done in by the Feds on trumped up charges because he knows the truthier truth about The Truth. Or whatever. I just hope he doesn't drop the soap.

Gee, what else can I say here? I don't have much else to say except what an obscure way to get in trouble with the law.

obsentinel.womacknewspapers.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

On the evening of Monday, April 12, 2010, when law enforcement officers from responding agencies crossed the dunes on Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge to see why so many people were on the beach at night, they were stunned to see more than three dozen people in a circle holding up light sticks, a source at the Sheriff's Office told the Sentinel the following day. The light-holders weren't anxious to give out information, but, said the source, the event had something to do with UFOs.

Weird whats up with that source?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well, first of all, forrests don't actually belong to them, they belong to the people. And outfitters, guides, etc etc are also businesses operating in forrests.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

Hi Jer and a Holy bejesus to you! 3 dozen poor fools people!? I didn't realise he was pulling so many in with his shonky ambassador trainings. I mean; who in their right mind would pay so much for so little?

Foch can say what she likes about the price; it's $2500 a pop and you must buy all of his books first at $200. Of course, you also have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Plus who's got the cajones to tell their friends or anyone else that they paid a guy $2500 to take them into the woods and wave torches at the sky? The price structure is clearly laid out on the website.

She estimated that 25 to 50 percent of the attendees are repeats.

So at least half of the 3 dozen were newbies and paid $2500? Maybe the $1000 is for regulars?

18 * 2500 = $45 000
18 * 200 = $3600
18 * 1000 = $18000
45000 + 3600 +18000 = $66000 min

That's not a bad night's work in a location with no overheads. I bet Greer has them bring their own packed lunches *for everyone!*

If he repeated this just one night a month, the turnover would be $792 000

I don't know what's worse? Greer and the gang's scam routines or people's willingness to pay conmen?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I can't believe some people would pay $2500, to go look at stars for 4 to 5 hrs in a day when they can go outside and look at them for free. That is just insane.
, The people paying have got to mental.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

join