It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code predictions.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The shorter, inauthentic sorts of codes can be found in Moby Dick etc.

There's no evidence to date that anything close to the current state-of-the-science/art authentic long codes have been found in anything but The Bible.

There's just no comparison. Folks who say otherwise are merely grossly uninformed.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Has the Bible Code ever been applied to any of the so called "Lost" books of the Blble?
Just a silly thought that popped into my head

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont think the bible codes can be interpreted until after the fact, then I think because you are looking for a certain recent event, it actually can be put together by putting together certain words and names.

Does anyone think this?

I think current bible code technology is like picking up 10 words on an entire page of information..........easier after the fact......but not the whole truth either.........

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Does the bible code give any information on the current market situation, Rockerfellers, rothschild, etc.?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
k so i have a question... how can you make a prediction from the text of the bible.. if you dont know what to look for.. cuz like what they have found are PAST events with letters n the page but if they dont know specifics about what text they should be looking for how can they make the prediction and isnt the prediction suposed to HELP with the specifics?? idk im just curious seeems logical to me

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Bible code....smible code.Rubbish. Abunchof crazy quacks. That is my opinion. Iamsearching in to this wondering how someone like my mother can believe such crap. Lunatics.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Maybe in Jesus' time they didn't have computers and code either. Maybe God took this into account that ppl in Jesus' time weren't going to put this into the computer. Maybe the bible was written slightly differently in Jesus' time as well. The point is its a sign from God to the unbelievers of our time. Don't you people think?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Codemaster_01
In the opinions of ATS members, what are the best and most believable predictions found in the Bible Code by accomplished researchers?

There are good bible code translations, however the truly accurate are only about lesser 1/10 of the body of translations. The majority are searched for using the wrong spirit. They are egotistical boastings.

This fact makes the whole process a useless and fruitless search in vanity. The true bible code translations is a long hard process that can't be done by some software you've bought for 9.99

The process is true enough, but it is like a doctor's understanding, anyone with a sculple and a anatomy book does not a doctor make.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The problem with the Bible Code is that you search for what you are looking for and find it. A reliable decoding would decode the text in entirety and then you would read that and find everything. Without specifically looking for anything in particular.

Throw spaghetti at a wall and stare at it long enough and you too will find Jesus, Elvis and everything you ever believed in confirmed within the infallability of pasta.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I believe the Bible Code was in fact put into the text, as a test of our intelligence to be able to find it... and see how smartly we could make use of it. Why do I say this? Reflect on different things that abductees have uncovered thru regression:
* the aliens can see major events backward and forward into time (does not say they can travel back / forward in time themselves.... only see it with some technology) --- abductees are often shown past and future probably or major events, with some criticism from the aliens on how humans are unsuccessfully progressing socially / spiritually;
* with approximately 11 pole shifts found by archealogists and geologists, and revelation of the Mayan and Egyption "galactic cycle" of approx. 26000 years --- it seems that some astronomical phenomenon happen periodically (resulting in near extinction level events) --- maybe this is what got mars stripped of most of its atmosphere --- and what destroyed (perhaps) a planet body in the asteroid belt beyond --- and caused both ice ages (13000 years opposite of the global warming peak), and flooding of biblical proportions;
* the aliens are making hybrids (a replacement race) to repopulate the earth --- they are evolving their creation here (all life forms, including ours) apparently, from abductee information;
* they are training some abductees to fly craft --- to assist in the "rapture" to save many of the vibrant humans (probably not us old folks) to use as breeding stock with the hybrids;
* remote viewers had a block to seeing anything on Earth in the 2011 to 2017 timeframe... devoid of life --- probably the period of destruction, prior to repopulation by the alien types;
* the alien types have the technology to destroy any asteroids or comets with their technology, or to drag them away --- but likely will not. Why? because they criticize our social and spiritual evolution to date ... they would rather save some of our lab-rat DNA and stock and repopulate with the modified human hybrids.... and let our world be destroyed .... CLEAN the PETRI Dish.... (Nice caretakers, wonder who died or abandoned us to their care????)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join