It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus beheader to remain on hospital grounds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

You think someone who does that is sane? You think jail will somehow fix the insanity? I think treating people instead of incarcerating them is a great thing. Jail as it is just makes people more like animals....

Get treated like an animal, caged with other animals for a few years and see how human you feel. It sucks ass, only the strongest willed people can come out of there unscathed.
edit on Thu, 02 Jun 2011 22:31:26 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

There is a reason they don't cage the lions and the rabbit together.
And there is a reason this person is separated from the rest of us.

Lets ask the parents of the 22 year old who was doing nothing but sleeping on the bus when he had his head cut off by this guy if they think this guy is ready for a day trip?

Should he ever get out?
Absolutely not. I am not saying torture, electric shock treatments or any kind of deprivation or undue harm but please keep this insane person locked up.... permanently.
Some people are born mentally deficient and they do not get better. This man is a great example. He will not recover because what is wrong with him is permanent not temporary regardless of what his doctor says. Some doctor may try to make a name for himself by saying he cured this fellow and that would be a tragedy. I don't care if he is "cured" technically, officially or actually I would still make him spend his life in a facility. Who ever signs papers releasing him for an hour should check themselves into a mental facility because they are certifiably insane by measure of this action.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Aren't all murderers insane in some way? So by that standard, why not put them all in a hospital and treat them like innocent victims of a "mental illness"? This kind of coddling is destroying the planet. Nobody has a concept of right and wrong any more. Everybody has a psychological defect, somebody to blame, a messed up childhood, blah blah blah.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wow, just, wow...

This piece of vile human garbage commits such an act and our fecal matter of a so called Canadian "justice system" is actually thinking about letting this sub-human troglodyte out into general society? Unreal. Who gives these iresponsible asinine people the right to put into jeopardy the well being of normal citizens going about thier day to day lives? I think most logical thinking people would agree that no matter how much "better" this "mental patient" may appear, not even the thought of letting this waste of human organs back into society should even be remotely considered.

Because of the massive risk involved to the public, gabage like this should be kept behind bars for life, either in a maximum security prison or maximum security mental institution.

edit on 3-6-2011 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You realize the only reason he did this was because he didnt like the same music as the kid he beheaded? And thats all there is to it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
You realize the only reason he did this was because he didnt like the same music as the kid he beheaded? And thats all there is to it.

And he's getting away with it by faking mental illness. What a crock of #!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig

I figured this would go down like this, when I heard the Judge found him mentally unstable. Put him in a hospital, give him some meds and he's good to go. He freakin' cut the kids head off and ate parts of him. I think this guy should be in hospital for good or prison, take your choice. He'll get out , just watch. Doesn't seem right to me.

www.torontosun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

He should also be beheaded, and then his corpse fed to the prison dogs.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

You think someone who does that is sane? You think jail will somehow fix the insanity? I think treating people instead of incarcerating them is a great thing. Jail as it is just makes people more like animals....

Get treated like an animal, caged with other animals for a few years and see how human you feel. It sucks ass, only the strongest willed people can come out of there unscathed.

then again, you think he can be fixed?

let him out and you give him a room in your home, ok?

gotta fix that heart of yours, it bleeds too much.

what, in gods name, makes you think he can be normal?

he should be executed.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Sorry dude, I already took in my grandma, great uncle, and two nieces. 3 room house is packed already ....

Can it be fixed? I don't know, depends I guess.... If he was secretly dosed with PCP, then it was only temporary insanity to begin with.
edit on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 04:11:11 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

If thats what you think you both have a lot in common. You dont sound that different to him in my books...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I was thinking the next Hannibal Lecter might be based on this. These murderers seem to know what they are doing, Look at the latest Caylee Anthony murder trial transcript. Caycee say "Guess who gets to stay in jail for eternity?"

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

If thats what you think you both have a lot in common. You dont sound that different to him in my books...

If that is your opinion, then you need to read different and more educational books, because your opinion of me having things in common with the murder is out of line. You don't even know me or what I do so you should just throw your keyboard in the garbage can because of your stupid comment. That sh*t doesn't belong here on ATS.

Note:

thats
is spelled like this [ that's ], and

dont
is spelled [ don't ]. Please refer to previous rant posts about poor spelling and punctuation here at ATS, because in my opinion, you need some help in this department.

If you couldn't read between the lines in my previous post, I was hoping you'd pick up a subtle implying towards Shria Law. I'm not Muslim, but I would rather see the same punishment used on him that killed an innocent victim. Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

edit on 4-6-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: duplicated post

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

In your idea of justice you would become a monster to fight a monster... You have said nothing to change my opinion. Sorry6y
You are no different....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

If that is your opinion, then you need to read different and more educational books, because your opinion of me having things in common with the murder is out of line. You don't even know me or what I do so you should just throw your keyboard in the garbage can because of your stupid comment. That sh*t doesn't belong here on ATS.

Maybe my opinion of you is based on comments like this..

He should also be beheaded, and then his corpse fed to the prison dogs

Sorry if that is you attitude you are no better than him. Anyone that would do this to another human being has more than your average amount of issues.... He beheaded someone and ate their body parts, you would be behead someone and feed their body parts to animals.Forgive me if I am not seeing much difference in these actoions....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

either way he should never be released, I have no interest in this man ever being a valuable member of society, he negated that, plenty of people are not sane but don't behead and eat people

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
and any Judge/official who authorises the release of such a person should be forced to house this filth for at least a year, see if that sways their decision making

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Dextor!
we have a job for you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join