It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member names gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just noticed two separate posters with a name missing above their avatar. It just says "Member" above their avatar, with no name. Something happen?

ETA: 'network dude' and 'illusionsaregrandeur' are the two "Members" I am referring to.
edit on 2-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
They may have changed the color to blend in with the background not unusual. It's working fine for me maybe if it isn't that it's a browser issue try emptying your caches.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
They may have changed the color to blend in with the background not unusual. It's working fine for me maybe if it isn't that it's a browser issue try emptying your caches.

It may be a browser issue, although it's only with some members. I tried highlighting where their names would be, so it's not a 'clear' font or anything like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I've noticed it happening to. I think it has to do with some bugs involved with the new gold and silver linings of WATS and almost WATS members. It usually happens when theirs is the last post in a thread; it causes their name to get cut off.

When someone posts below them, you can see their name again. I hope they work out this problem soon.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

noticed that too and wondered if some were choosing to go 'incognito'. i like sidebars with some info, it can help to gain a better perspective when you know where someone is standing on the globe.

i'd like to know how you get a 'Title' below your Username. I want to be Master of the Universe

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

I've noticed it happening to. I think it has to do with some bugs involved with the new gold and silver linings of WATS and almost WATS members. It usually happens when theirs is the last post in a thread; it causes their name to get cut off.

Wow. Good eye. It appears you are correct.

Second line agrees.

new topics

top topics

join