It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I Don't EVER Want To Fly Again! Somebody DO SOMETHING!!!!

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Did we wake up in the Land of Oz not so long back - where in hell is this all leading?

I just never want to fly again! I've travelled all over the world and fully understand the need for security for all our sakes.
But when you stand in a public area of an Airport and can hear screams coming from over the security area - you not only fear for what the hell is going on but then you find out it's your Mother being groped - then on top of that you yourself - as a relative simply collecting your loved ones are also at rist and are threatened.

Your Mother calls for the Police (she has NEVER been touched that way before) and the police support the f;;;;;;;g Groper - No I never want to fly again and I don't want my family too either.. ... Is this what they want? Perhaps I just don't know but hey - it's all in the name of Terrorism (what terrorism?)

Watching this video is proof without doubt that this world has gone really, really wrong.

If this is what they can do within public seeing and hearing - WHAT THE HELL will they do when they're out of sight.

www.youtube.com...=549

Then I read that soon we won't even be able to let each other know what is happening!!!!!!!!

www.techdirt.com...

It will be law that we won't be allowed to embed videos from You Tube - Wow! COME BACK KGB ALL IS FORGIVEN.

Come on Folks ----THIS HAS TO STOP! One way or another IT REALLY DOES HAVE TO STOP!




posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It won't be against the law to embed youtube videos. The people on that site are taking what's in the bill, which they don't even actually know yet, way out of context. Congress is trying to update copyright laws so there is alot going on at the moment.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i know it sucks ... but for now all we can do it is put it on the to do list ... perhaps obama will stand up and do something ? but what happens if there is a terrorist attack that could've been prevented if the pat down had been in place ? then they will false flag it and bring it ten times worse .. .i know it sucks but post 911 take away liberties freedoms rights etc is part of the game . Remember we put the criminals in power with our "elections" we have no one to blame but our selfs ...


our representitives arent representing =/ but welcome to 1984



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Honestly, I think your mom over-reacted. This has been all over the news forever now- what the pat-down procedures are if you forego an x-ray screening. For her to freakout over a simple frisking- is really, imo over reacting
edit on 2-6-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
It won't be against the law to embed youtube videos. The people on that site are taking what's in the bill, which they don't even actually know yet, way out of context. Congress is trying to update copyright laws so there is alot going on at the moment.


Congress is trying to stop the free flow of information and using the excuse of 'copyright' to do so. Let's be clear about what's really going on here.

Copyright is to the internet what terrorism is to air travel.

Wake up. The truth is the US is now a dictorship. See the thread I posted today on the characteristics of world dictators.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
i know it sucks ... but for now all we can do it is put it on the to do list ... perhaps obama will stand up and do something ? but what happens if there is a terrorist attack that could've been prevented if the pat down had been in place ? then they will false flag it and bring it ten times worse .. .i know it sucks but post 911 take away liberties freedoms rights etc is part of the game . Remember we put the criminals in power with our "elections" we have no one to blame but our selfs ...


our representitives arent representing =/ but welcome to 1984


I'm afraid that as long as it wasn't affecting Americans at home, hardly anyone was bothered about the brutality and massacres which were being inflicted on innocent civilians abroad.

This is bad, I know, but think, just think, what it is like for the Afghans, the Iraqis, the Libyans. It's a million, many million times worse. And people wonder why they hate America?, Perhaps now it's easier to understand.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by kro32
It won't be against the law to embed youtube videos. The people on that site are taking what's in the bill, which they don't even actually know yet, way out of context. Congress is trying to update copyright laws so there is alot going on at the moment.


Congress is trying to stop the free flow of information and using the excuse of 'copyright' to do so. Let's be clear about what's really going on here.

Copyright is to the internet what terrorism is to air travel.

Wake up. The truth is the US is now a dictorship. See the thread I posted today on the characteristics of world dictators.



I suppose you got some proof for that statement.

What exactly is Congress doing that would lead you to believe they are trying to quiet you?



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Somebody do something??
Somebody do something??

... wtf why don't YOU do something? YOU. If you truly feel you have been wronged then do something about it. It all starts with you and then maybe you'll get a following.

Then that following might grow and then some ... but again it all starts with you. Or ... somebody.
edit on 2-6-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I can understand where you're coming from, but I can't help it (the inlaws live over seas). I don't think she over reacted though, if she grew up grew up during the times when flying was a fun luxury and everyone dressed up. I think if you don't fly frequently and you're from that time I think it would be legit. Who the heck are these fools And what are they doing with their hand up in your cooch? Why are they feeling up your private areas?

I travel frequently and have dodged this treatment but I know its only a matter of time till they get me. I just hope I can have the where with all to stop myself from hitting the a-hole who tries to touch me. I already have trouble dealing with the sobs who try to treat me like I'm a threat.
edit on 2-6-2011 by JewelFlip because: Grammar



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2
 


What did they do to your mother to upset her so much?

Their attitude stinks, why dont they want to be filmed? What are they doing that needs to be hidden? They dont even explain what could be illegal about filming there they just repeat themselevs like idiots. How do these people do this job? They are such morons! They should have got a police officer immediately, instead they wanted to draw it out so that your mother is as distressed as possible so when the police arrive she looks like she is going crazy and rightfully so she should be if thats the case. When they asked you that you shoulda asked is that an order or request, by law I think they have to admit its a request.

I feel for you, that must have been real tough to watch, but you did the absolute right thing in filming the incident and being carefull by asking the policeman what you can do. Those tsa men n women were just trying to make an argument with you for literally no reason it is truely pathetic, its like thet are 6 year olds who have been given control over some younger kids, thats how dumb and immature their attitude it. Its dam right embarressing.

I hope you mother was ok in the end and the incident didnt upset her too much. I hope that you persue this as far as you can as well. Hopefully you'll get lucky and someone might get in trouble for this but I doubt it. I hope she is ok.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by kro32
It won't be against the law to embed youtube videos. The people on that site are taking what's in the bill, which they don't even actually know yet, way out of context. Congress is trying to update copyright laws so there is alot going on at the moment.


Congress is trying to stop the free flow of information and using the excuse of 'copyright' to do so. Let's be clear about what's really going on here.

Copyright is to the internet what terrorism is to air travel.

Wake up. The truth is the US is now a dictorship. See the thread I posted today on the characteristics of world dictators.



I suppose you got some proof for that statement.

What exactly is Congress doing that would lead you to believe they are trying to quiet you?


Are you kidding?



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
perhaps obama will stand up and do something ?


I hope Obama doesn't stand up for us the way he is standing up for the Liyban people! Just in case you didn't know, the U.S., NATO, and coalition forces have killed more Libyan civilians than Gaddafi.




I honestly believe I have a great solution for airport security:
Constructive Solutions: TSA, Full-body Scanners, and "Grope-downs



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by Seekeye2
 


What did they do to your mother to upset her so much?

Their attitude stinks, why dont they want to be filmed? What are they doing that needs to be hidden? They dont even explain what could be illegal about filming there they just repeat themselevs like idiots. How do these people do this job? They are such morons! They should have got a police officer immediately, instead they wanted to draw it out so that your mother is as distressed as possible so when the police arrive she looks like she is going crazy and rightfully so she should be if thats the case. When they asked you that you shoulda asked is that an order or request, by law I think they have to admit its a request.

I feel for you, that must have been real tough to watch, but you did the absolute right thing in filming the incident and being carefull by asking the policeman what you can do. Those tsa men n women were just trying to make an argument with you for literally no reason it is truely pathetic, its like thet are 6 year olds who have been given control over some younger kids, thats how dumb and immature their attitude it. Its dam right embarressing.

I hope you mother was ok in the end and the incident didnt upset her too much. I hope that you persue this as far as you can as well. Hopefully you'll get lucky and someone might get in trouble for this but I doubt it. I hope she is ok.


You know I would really like to know what they are told during their 'training' for them to have such a repressive, agressive, power-trip approach to the general public.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by kro32
It won't be against the law to embed youtube videos. The people on that site are taking what's in the bill, which they don't even actually know yet, way out of context. Congress is trying to update copyright laws so there is alot going on at the moment.


Congress is trying to stop the free flow of information and using the excuse of 'copyright' to do so. Let's be clear about what's really going on here.

Copyright is to the internet what terrorism is to air travel.

Wake up. The truth is the US is now a dictorship. See the thread I posted today on the characteristics of world dictators.



I suppose you got some proof for that statement.

What exactly is Congress doing that would lead you to believe they are trying to quiet you?


Are you kidding?



Nope i'm not. What is Congress doing to silence the masses, which they are part of since most don't serve very long and go back to regular jobs. Are you implying that they are all part of the NWO or something with some grand conspiracy against the American public?



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Originally posted by seedofchucky
perhaps obama will stand up and do something ?


I hope Obama doesn't stand up for us the way he is standing up for the Liyban people! Just in case you didn't know, the U.S., NATO, and coalition forces have killed more Libyan civilians than Gaddafi.




I honestly believe I have a great solution for airport security:
Constructive Solutions: TSA, Full-body Scanners, and "Grope-downs


They are butchers, simply murderous butchers.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I already offered my solution

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thread already exists here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I already offered my solution

www.abovetopsecret.com...


I too have been saying this forever. Stop flying, even if it's an inconvenience to you, wait and see how long it takes for tsa's procedures to come to a halt. Bring the airlines to it's knees. The people have the power, they have to use it. Waiting for congress or Obama to do something will never happen.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Honestly, I think your mom over-reacted. This has been all over the news forever now- what the pat-down procedures are if you forego an x-ray screening. For her to freakout over a simple frisking- is really, imo over reacting
edit on 2-6-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)


I think there needs to be more over reacting.
2nd



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Thread already exists here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...






Please add to the existing thread.

Closed.



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join