It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Process for developing new techniques and talents in this field.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I wanted to start a thread to talk about processes for developing new talents and techniques in this field of study.
I suppose I will start out by describing the process by which personally I develop new ways of creating and causing events.

More importantly I am interested in learning my fellow travelers to integrate what works for you in the techniques you develop. Consider something that perhaps you don't generally talk about a talent as it were that you are working to develop. Perhaps something that you don't have all the answers for but you have seen progress as you have placed your attention on it over time.

My technique:
Decide my intention and visualize the result.
Build my enthusiasm for my success.
Clear the mental noise of the conscious mind become the observer: That one who is the witness of all events and thoughts.
Attention, Entrain, connect, accept the object, energy state or focus of my intention.
Observe but release any limiting thoughts. Focus on the success. Eventually detach from the end result and be in the journey.
Hold the enthusiasm for success internally let it expand to the focal point of my intention.
(Practice, take a break, practice, take a break repeat, :- Not being limited by the end result but appreciating the journey as well.)
This system has helped me develop a number of what I refer to as disciplines.
This discussion is not necessarily about the end result as I need no validation for my own successes but a question about how you initiate your own journeys of realization of technique.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
thats pretty much "chaos magick"

"whatever works best"

www.chaosmatrix.org...

still your post is pretty vague, but reminded me of this discipline

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Cool thanks for the link, My technique is the same process I have been applying with my own successes in different body/mind disciplines. I suppose it is a little vague I did not point out any one technique as my interest is more to do with the process of understanding and learning new techniques.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

in my view there is not a general specific technique that all can use
all can develop their techniques in varied ways
but the path and methods are specific to the individual

we have all the tools we need to carve the rock and the rock itself, we come into this existence with already everything we need

the path we choose to carve on the rock, well that up to us as individuals
even if we copy other paths, somehow someway we will alter it to fit our path
this comes down to a balance of being a follower or a leader, id say change each week

even not carving the rock at all, it's still a possible path

but still with what i said, theres no harm in the sharing of experiences

sharing IS caring

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Agreed, I have a technique that works for me now but as I learn I may change it to be more efficient to the situation or variables. I have learned much through the inner journey but also have been helped by my fellow travelers.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Sleep is the key lol.
delta phase.

Having long relaxing night of sleep is the way to train your brain.
exercise late, befer you go to bed, then early on when you wake up.
Eat salmon and watermelon because they taste good. )

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
To the OP: This is a very successful approach for many disciplines. Keep it up, you're getting it right.

2nd Line.

new topics

top topics

join