It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Toy Company Makes Replica of Stealth Chopper Used in Bin Laden Raid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
could this have been why there was a raid at the
Pakistan Air Base ???

To keep the Chinese from getting this tech ???

Ooooopppsss
too late !!!

edit on 6/2/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Ya but by xmax most us store will be selling it which sepport the R & D for china good luck LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by boondock-saint

Or they just copied this image which is now being widely circulated online....

well I see 1 difference between that image you
posted and the toy model.

The housing for the rotor blades have a triangle
housing in the toy.

Your image shows a concave circular top.

seems they either looked at the photos for
this adjustment or either they got a look at
it in Pakistan. Cuz it varies from your pic.

You're missing the point, there were a number of illustrations by people speculating put out when this first came out.

Come on, chinese are notorious for this sort of thing, accuracy isnt important, getting it out en masse is.

And it's a toy, not a secret document?!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by boondock-saint

reply to post by AnotherYOU

cheap labor because monarchies have ran merchants and manufacturers outta this continent and went to a country where toys are made of toxic substances just so people can make $50 an hour and have a car and a house in the suburbs.

when usa can come up with an original thought and invent things like the europeans do then maybe they will be #1

without the european borrowing and stupid europeans buying that trash made in america they wouldnt be where they are right now.

made in america is what most people think but really america was made in europe.

im pretty sure this came out of some mouths a couple centuries ago

see how easy it is

You have to have an historic perspective.

empires come and go, no need to cry over the spilled milk

edit on 2/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

the biggest problem that i have with the word empire is wheres the money?

empires rob and steal right so with a 14 trillion dollar debt if this was an empire we need to start stealing and filling up the government coeffers.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
looks pretty good

does it come with an obama action figure and an UBL with black X's for eyes ?

I bet the paint chips off in a month......

Hope not. It is LEAD paint that is why you can not pick it up on radar.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

we are seriously off topic but ok

you are correct, and thats exactly why america is not the biggest kid in the playground anymore, so to speak.

you just agreed to my first point on wich you originally went against

make your mind up

but the fact is the chinese beat america in your own game

"the american dream" (made in china) is much more affordable these days

same way american industrialized products took over europe's handcrafts and custom manufacturing

it's evolution

you can point all the wrong things the chinese do and you can do it all day long, but its not like america has that much of a clean record...

or any moral to point the finger

arguin about the dangers of lead paint to humans in a toy model of an actual heli that surelly kills more people faster and in greater number than lead paint ever will

ill call that a straw man argument, but asinine would do too.

edit on 2/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Hope not. It is LEAD paint that is why you can not pick it up on radar.

so that is the problem huh ???
shoulda used the FDA for
detection

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Maybe they can package it with this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4aaf30c5219.jpg[/atsimg]

And they'd have a winner on their hands.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Maybe they can package it with this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And they'd have a winner on their hands.

does that come with a paid receipt of purchase ???
or maybe a fake long form birth certificate ???

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
well apparently the thing was a piece of junk otherwise it wouldn't have crashed, another billion down the tubes for the american tax payer

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
well apparently the thing was a piece of junk otherwise it wouldn't have crashed, another billion down the tubes for the american tax payer

That is how that toy was made in China, the same factory made the real one.:lol
edit on 6/2/2011 by fixer1967 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

the chinese havent beat anyone at anything.

a series of elements that have lead to rise of this country and the technological and social development.

risk and reward where creativity and genius has been pushed and that changed peoples lives for the better.

those elements that drive a countries success and what china lacks.

everything china does stiflles those elements

chinas success is because right now they are somewhat more capitalistic than we are whats killing this country is a different shade of communism.

there has never been a country like america in the world and there will never be another one like her agian,

the only thing i may agree with here is that we are in decline a situtation that we have made ourselves,

a toy helicopter is a symptom of the disease of what i am talking about when you cant invent anything and you just take what other people do and slap a made in china label on it further proves what i am talking about.
edit on 2-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Or...

Impeached Presidents like Bill Clinton look the other way when the Chinese whose space program was stagnant are caught red handed stealing our missile technology. Then WHAM just a few short years later they orbit a man.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

right man the clinton stupidity and they have moved on from that do outright hacking and stealing of technology.

this country didnt invent everything in the world but alot of what the world uses came from here.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
we should let the chinese steal a self destruct 100 megaton hydrogen bomb dressed up as a new prototype crashed stealth fighter

then they wont be so anxious to steal another one any time soon

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

you make sense, and i already told you that.

yet you carry on and on and on and on.
your point came across clear, but please stop since that for the last few posts you just say the same thing, wich is
nothing positive about anything, no discussion of other points of view, no consideration for those even.

excuse me but all you are doing is badmouthing china over a very large resentment you are showing through typed characters, wich i interpret as an ever increased hurt pride over having grown up in a country that arrogantly loves to state they are the greatest nation in the world. probably the only country in wich the patriotic way seems to be place yourselves in a pedestal over the world.

yet you all act surprised when the rest of the world looks at you all in contempt.

"look, there goes our little brother with his superman cape, climbing tree's and screaming he's the kind of the world"

trully if the us were better, status would be aknowledged, not increasingly fading, but since you guys need to constantly remind yourselves of that, seems to me that its more like a cult, brainwashthing that you repeat
long enough till you convince yourselves of that same fact, you don't care about the rest of the world, you guys are your own planet.

and since this was one too many offtopic already please stop replying to me, as you now see i no longer have the ability to discuss the topic without discussing you specifically.

and you are not a thread.

you are bitter, but like i said that already shown through enough.

thank you

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Because it only comes off as arrogance for one of the youngest nations in this world to accuse a Milenar culture
wich already provived enough inventions to the world, of not inventing anything or just being technology pirates.

and yes, at least chinese have their own culture, now excuse me america, but when it comes to cultural aspects and actually having a culture, you are china in this case.

you just steal and borrow from the rest of the world. since you can't seem to have any culture of your own, well maybe except for obesity and plastic surgery.

oh and a very weird obsession with celebreties.

either way, im done here.

think whatever you want americans, be the greatest nation ever, be the center of your world.

but just dont be hypocrites please, there's already israel for that.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
operation geronimo?
really?
was that what the op was called?

Named like after the Geronimos dead bones GWB's frat stole?
previously dead bones

just a wondering

the chinese will have a commemorative live fire drone
made soon too
I'll wager

edit
by the container load
financed by goldman sachs to I'll bet
edit on 3-6-2011 by Danbones because: edit

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I used to collect the 1/6 scale action figures dragon made and their stuff is really detailed

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Model companies have been doing this for years. They take existing known aircraft structures, and are able to extrapolate estimations of what the craft may look like. A classic example was the F-19 Stealth Fighter model that was released in the early 80’s. The actual stealth was not presented to the public for a number of years later after one had a very public crash.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/662d3215d3a0.png[/atsimg]
This will be even easier with a helicopter as there are only so many variations of them that can be done to make them stealthy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join