It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE number Twelve -12 (facts&secrets)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Get this....I was born on Dec. 12 (12/12), my husband on Mar. 3 (03/03) I was also born in 1958: 1+9+5+8= 23

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/933c5b277b77.gif[/atsimg]

OK, just kidding about the panic...lol. But I always kinda wondered if anything weird would happen on my next birthday - 12/12/12

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am not too sure about the 12 months to make a baby unless it took 3 months to get the nerve to "ask for a date".

As for the vibration of the number 12 it breaks down to the number 3 which is "Creativity and Beauty". It is the number that represents "recycling", "investments", and it is consider the Artist's number giving the ability "to see potentials".

If you look at an old and broken person and see Beauty then you are an Artist. If you see an old and broken house and see the potential for something better, then you are an Artist.

The "potential" does not mean that it will come to fruition, but it does have that potential!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
this is a quote from the secret number twelve he rights In the book

“The Secret of the Number Twelve” hundreds of examples of twelve year cycles, affected by Jupiter’s travel, that end with destined changes that are remembered for a long time, affecting not only the life of individuals but also the history of institutions, states and sometimes even the entire human race. Since exact time indicators are necessary in order to conduct this kind of research, while writing the book the majority of examples I described came from present times, being the ones easiest to get hold of as well as easiest to substantiate. Now, after almost one year has passed since I published the English version of my book, and not being bound by any deadlines, I was able to concentrate more on researching historical periods or better I was able to find out more details in order to confirm my own theory. Last time I wrote about a case, 2x12 decisive years for strengthening the papacy, while today I’ll elaborate on two more examples that refer to religious events. We all know that Christianity, at the time of the Roman Empire, was unfavorable to the point that Christians were even murdered.
Everything changed in the year 313, when the Emperor Constantine issues the Edict of Milan which gives everyone freedom to practice any faith they chose openly, which would mean, Christianity as well. In addition, Constantine himself becomes a Christian, allegedly after a prophecy, a vision. Twelve years go by and in 325 Constantine convokes in Nicaea the first ecumenical (general) council, which gathered every Church, in order to condemn the Arian teachings, but also to set certain Church dogmas. This was indeed a great and important change in a period of 12 years when Christianity becomes a universal religion from a banned “sect”. At the Council of Nicaea, the exact date of the Christian Passover, known as Easter, was determined. Especially interesting to mention is the fact that the Nicene Creed, adopted by every Christian Church, was written in 12 simple guiding principles. However, the unity of the Church did not last till long, early in the Middle Ages there were confrontations over the true religious teachings. One of the greatest conflicts happened towards the end of the Middle Ages, when Protestantism span through Europe, forming new Christian churches (it seems that this “branching” has not ended to this day). Pertaining to the number 12 I lead you to France where, in 1572, Catherine de Medici organized a horrifying massacre of the French Protestants, the Huguenots, known as Bartholomew’s Day Massacre, where more than ten thousands of people died. Catherine de Medici was not for the most part interested in religious conflicts but instead her prime interest was keeping her own family at the royal throne. Already in 1560 she became regent to her under aged son Charles IX and since than she has had a decisive political influence. Nevertheless, her position was very vulnerable, so she tried to keep it by maneuvering between different social and also religious groups that were intertwined at the time. It is interesting that just a couple of days prior to Bartholomew’s night Catherine married her daughter Marguerite to one of the leaders of the Huguenots, Henry IV of Navarre, trying to reconcile France under her ruling. However, due to the tense situation over the attempt at Gaspard de Coligny’s life, who was a respectable Huguenot, soon, almost over night, she stepped over to the radical Catholics side, arranged the infamous Protestants’ massacres and till this day is remembered as one of the worst women in history. We can conclude here that 12 years (1560-1572) were enough to ensure Catherine de Medici’s spot in history as well as permanent recollection that affected the religious life, not only in France but also much further.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob33
im sure you can but when it comes to religion science and astrology 12 is the magic answer

Well, I'll give you religion, but for astrology there are actually thirteen constellations (thirteen is another number with lots of coincidental applications), but the Babylonians only wanted twelve so they got rid of one. Also, I don't see it being the "magic" number for science. And for nature I'd say the number is six.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The number 4.

There were 4 members of the Beatles.
2 of the 4 Beatles have 4 letters in their name (2+2 equals four)

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty,...." Words spoken by Abe Lincoln who was assassinated by a gunshot wound to the head (head has 4 letters) April 15th of 1865 (april is the fourth month on our calendar)

So numerical coincidences now have a significance in the Alt. News community. No wonder nobody takes anything we say seriously.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

ok cool

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
does anyone read ....lol just seems not

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

The thirteenth person always stands out

In the book “The Secret of the Number Twelve” the constant presence of the image 1+12 persons, which has its archetype in the Last Supper and the figure of Jesus. In all those examples the thirteenth person always stands out from the group, while the actions of a group of twelve become extremely important, often with dramatic consequences that affect each one of them equally. In history, especially with religious and mythological images one can find thousands of similar examples, although I wrote that the present time is also affected by such events. Besides, on these pages you can find examples that single out the 13th person in a group, while the most recent example is about the 13 miners in West Virginia that were trapped from the window-pane and whose rescue lasted over 40 hours. This event, aided by the number 12 (since 1 miner was killed from the explosion on the spot) made head news seeing as major world media broadcasted the event which at the end complicated things further when an unexplainable mistake was announced officially on the news. It had said that the windowpane was removed and only one miner was found dead, while 12 of them survived! However, the real truth soon came to light and it revealed, in fact, that only one miner was rescued while 12 of them died. However, not even with the number 12 could we have expected a different turnout. It could have only been that either 12 miners would have survived or that all 12 would have died, nothing in between. Unfortunately, this news came suddenly and I was unable to anticipate what will happen. Maybe next time you’ll be able to do it instead of me, now when you have mastered the subject on the powerful number 12

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I feel like numerical coincidences are everywhere if you look for them. It doesn't matter what number you choose you will find a ton of them. Compiling them in a thread does not make a valid point. The concept of math is manmade, and does not have any mystical power.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bryanr

omg read im not trying to make a valid point just giving out some info omg people

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
the number twelve reeks of degeneration

why we demonized the number 13 in favour of the number 12

now thats a bigger conspiracy...

still good thread OP

may i ask why you added "the future is written" to the thread topic though?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

to get people to read lol

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
you managed to write those above two post in about 10 seconds, if youre quoting from elsewhere, give credit.
or the plageghost will get you!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

the future is written through numbers

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

who cares im trying to get this out there so what the book im geting most stuff and the site is www.number12secret.com... dont you people readddddddddddddddddddddd

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bob33

well, you deserve a star for honesty at least

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
people love to brag about where we get this info from who cares its a good read i dont want credit im just a searcher looking for truth you want truth its there read it you can tell what type a person is when the come on here and say something like that either the stuff is so tru they try to get people to avoid the info .......................peace

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bob33

because posting off site material that is not written by you without the EXT Tags and Source Link infringes the DMCA, the ATS T&C and probably some intelects

and provokes alot of acusations of plagiarism and hoaxing by less patient or tolerant members, and random ad hominems by those less mature members

it's for your own good to comply to simple and understandable rules
edit on 2/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

lol i guess you can baned half of ats ay hehehe

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
o m g I just read in a book the words 'really stupid' has twelve letters!

cool fact.

I actually found some of the other members facts about the number twelve interesting. You knowing December is the twelth month not so interesting I'm afraid. The problem with you copy and pasting all that information in your later posts is that I don't actually feel like you could possibly understand it yourself as you refer the commonly known term 'a year' as the time it takes for a baby to turn one.
edit on 2-6-2011 by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join