It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with the Media on ATS??? Bugs in the system???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here goes...I can't get into my photos on ATS at all. When I log into my media account everything comes up like normal, but when I click on my account and then photos, it takes me right back to the log-in page!

This is 15 or so attempts throughout the day and always with the same result, so I am left with wondering if the system is glitched or if my account is having issues.

Yesterday it worked just fine...no problems at all...and today its a mess.

I have tried logging out of my account (both ATS member and Media) and logging back in several times, but am stuck right back at the same spot. Any ideas? Anyone else having trouble?

Sent a couple U2U's and am waiting to hear back as of yet, but until then I thought I would see what kind of experience others are having with it...if its working fine for everyone else then I know it my account that is the problem...and vise versa...if my fellows are having trouble then I will patiently wait until the bugs get worked out.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

It's working for me. Login click [[personal upload]], choose a photo in [[browse]], and hit submit. Maybe you have an old cached file or something?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mishmashum

I can't even get to that point...it goes like this:

click-tools...

click-pictures...

This is where I get to the log-in screen and log in...then in the right hand corner:

click-my account...

click-my pictures...

and then it takes me right back to log-in...skip over everything and right back to the log-in screen.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hmm, it is working just fine for me.

Obviously you have the right password, since it is letting you log in...

I don't know.

Maybe, clear your cookies, check and see if your computer has any updates needed, run all your usual checks...?

It can't hurt anyway.

I don't know if it would help, but it would not hurt.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Ya thanks...I tried clearing everything...unfortunately I think it is just my account...ATS is hard to get ahold of sometimes so it's frustrating...but thanks for the advice anyway.

It's funny that I have not been able to get ahold of anyone all day...are the Mods even here today...I know the site personel is busy messing with the site, but somebody should be able to look into it for me.

Any idea how to get ahold of anyone, other than a U2U?

Finally got in...must of got the right people on it or something...man what a mess...thanks everyone for your help!

Nice to see fellow ATS'ers ban together to solve a problem...ya...where is everyone?
edit on 2-6-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Oh good, glad you got it.

For future reference, the only other way to get mod attention is to use the complaint form.

If you do that, it will get the attention of all staff and chances are you will get attention sooner.

Peace and love.

top topics

join