It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to wake up!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Humans have spent the longest time researching on earth, and still we are discovering new species of animals/plants organisms etc. on almost a daily basis.

SO...If we are still finding out more and more about our own planet, i would have to say that there is much more to be found outside of our own world.

Although i have never seen a UFO or alien. I still beleive there must be something out there other than us.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdefab01
I�m no scientist but if our solar system were setup basically the way it is now millions or billions of years ago, then it would make total sense to me that life could have originated on Mars.

Think of when our sun came into existence, wouldn�t logic suggest that life as we know it would have a better chance on a planet further away from a newly forming sun then one that is closer?

Reverse the logic and wouldn�t Mars become colder sooner than earth as the sun began to cool? When the conditions became unbearable on Mars a civilization could have migrated maybe first to our moon and then to earth?

Hey we may all be Martians after all.

...From BlueCollar
Humans have spent the longest time researching on earth, and still we are discovering new species of animals/plants organisms etc. on almost a daily basis.

SO...If we are still finding out more and more about our own planet, i would have to say that there is much more to be found outside of our own world.

Although i have never seen a UFO or alien. I still beleive there must be something out there other than us.

2 persons, that aren't scientists, but posted very valuable and mature comments. Thank you, mates!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My God! The dullards are taking over!

Ever have your IQ checked? I did!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge

What was the result?

Did they pass?

I certainly hope so. If they didn't then I'm in serious troubles!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge

Hmm... i don't have that need to check my IQ. I'm pretty satisfied, with my Body, Mind, and Spirit, Thank You!

But, it seems, that you are confused stgeorge, because, i only congratulate those two members, nothing more.

You see? There are still persons in the World, that make good use of the Education, that their parents gave!

I would suggest, that in future comments, you should first, stop analysing other member comments, through your weak sense of Values

Cya soon!
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I don't believe there is life in this universe apart from earth, untill the moment it is proven.
Why?

We can look pretty far away with all our telescopes, yet we have not seen other life, or even other life in creation, let stand tracks of other life anywhere else.
Besides this we still have no clue what created us, in a scientific way (to me it's pretty clear God did) and ufos and aliens only seem to want to visit the emtionally and mentally less stable folks on earth.
Or maybe they just abduct people that clean up their room frequently...
That surely rules me out.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Jakko]

<< 1  2   >>

join