It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to wake up!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
In a different thread a NASA researchers has hypothesized (based on soil composition) that there exists life on mars. Based on this premonition: Since Life existed on Mars, it is difficult to terminate all life, therefore some type of life form still exists.

see thread below for details about life on mars
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
I do have an idea of how big the universe is, but I still do not believe in extraterrestrial life.

And why do you think our planet is so unique among thousands of millions of galaxies, stars and systems?

Do you think that�s logical? It is more probable that there is life out there than not...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I do have an idea of how big the universe is, but I still do not believe in extraterrestrial life.

� Do you? From a 3 Dimensional point of view, i would say that you might have a brief idea.

Here's why:

(please , try to read each sentence, and ... imagine. After a while, go for the next sentence)

�� Imagine the space needed, to sustain thousands of milions of solar systems- take our solar system as a reference, if it helps.
You have a GALAXY.

�� Now imagine, the space needed, to sustain millions of Galaxies, when they form the so called SuperGallaxies, or "Clusters".

�� And now TRY to imagine, the space needed to sustain, a complex group of thounands of millions of "Clusters". You get the shape and size of ONE Universe.

� Another (and better) way of describing how small we are:

Imagine, that you actually achieved to Imagine the size of THAT Universe.

Well... you only imagined 0,001% of It!'s REAL SIZE!

Greetings to ALL !

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There should be life elsewhere, no doubt about that. Also, underneath the earth, there is possibility of life for those creatures, why not?

Only the human mind can think, that we are alone, and we are the gods in the entire Universe...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
In an almost infinite universe doesnt it follow that it needs an almost infinite number of things to fill it?

'If a man from another planet came to this Earth, and if that man was so utterly strange to humans, it is even possible they would not be able to see him because their minds would not be able to believe or accept something which was so far out from their own points of reference?'

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
if were in the milky way galaxy then how did we take a picture of it......or was that just a portion of it................

and im sure people can see aliens if they landed here.......one infinite million years ago people never saw ufos or whatever but how did we come to see it now?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK

� Do you? From a 3 Dimensional point of view, i would say that you might have a brief idea.

Here's why:

(please , try to read each sentence, and ... imagine. After a while, go for the next sentence)

�� Imagine the space needed, to sustain thousands of milions of solar systems- take our solar system as a reference, if it helps.
You have a GALAXY.

�� Now imagine, the space needed, to sustain millions of Galaxies, when they form the so called SuperGallaxies, or "Clusters".

�� And now TRY to imagine, the space needed to sustain, a complex group of thounands of millions of "Clusters". You get the shape and size of ONE Universe.

� Another (and better) way of describing how small we are:

Imagine, that you actually achieved to Imagine the size of THAT Universe.

Well... you only imagined 0,001% of It!'s REAL SIZE!

Greetings to ALL !

HARAK.

Excuse me I am aware, I have books on the subject. I have marveled at its size and beauty.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh

Why not?

Its more of a religious point of view.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So, you let them controle your life, instead of having your thoughts? They say whats right and what is not? and you just play along? without having your own opinion?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
So, you let them controle your life, instead of having your thoughts? They say whats right and what is not? and you just play along? without having your own opinion?

Its not called controlling its called belief and faith. Some of you believe that aliens exist that is your belief. I could just as easly turn it around on you. You would have proably never known about ET if it wasnt for the media and school texts. Now are you going to let them tell you? So you have your beliefs and I have mine. It is nothing to do about who tells whom what.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It is not about beliefs or believing in some stuff, it's just...or you KNOW, or you DON'T know...

ET's are not something I believe in, it is something that i know its there...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well Our Space travel is extremally limited in a universal or even galactical point of view

We carnt get to mars with people even tho its our nearest planet

we dont know much about space (publicly anyways) and we only know a fair few planets outside our solar system

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
Well Our Space travel is extremally limited in a universal or even galactical point of view
we dont know much about space (publicly anyways) and we only know a fair few planets outside our solar system

� you said the whole point: (...)Well Our Space travel is extremally limited (...) we dont know much about space (publicly anyways)

��publicly anyways:

That's why people like Italiano, Kangaxx, DragonFly5, me, and much more , are here in ATS; to help to unclose the curtain of Ilusion, helping other people to see beyond the obvious.

Cya!
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
.......one infinite million years ago people never saw ufos or whatever but how did we come to see it now?

realy!?... ...are you sure about that?!...seen ufo's it's just a "modern" thing?
read, and navegate in the site at this link, and let's see if you will be so sure after that!

www.ufoartwork.com...

(click where says: "UFO artwork A.D.", and "UFO artwork B.C.",a nd see all the pics there)

[edit on 11-8-2004 by kangaxx]typos

[edit on 11-8-2004 by kangaxx]

[edit on 11-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
HARAK,
As I have asked before, when will you be posting some material, links anything that can be used to back up your claims.
You said a few days ago that you were going to provide pictures and links.
I am very interested in these and I ahve been waiting patiently for you to provide them.
When can we at ATS expect to see these from you?
I love to investigate these theories but I have to have something more than just the words of one individual.
Please give us something to back up your claims.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kenshiro
HARAK,
As I have asked before, when will you be posting some material, links anything that can be used to back up your claims.
You said a few days ago that you were going to provide pictures and links.
I am very interested in these and I ahve been waiting patiently for you to provide them.
When can we at ATS expect to see these from you?
I love to investigate these theories but I have to have something more than just the words of one individual.
Please give us something to back up your claims.

Err... Kenshiro? ... I think you are a littlebit... confused

what i said about supporting my small comments with additional info was:

�� To All :

Not here, not anywhere, I will post images, documents, book transcriptions, website links, or any other form of supporting my small comments. Why? Very simple:

Because the moment I started to show images, documents, and links, (and even books), you would immediately start to sharp your teeth, and would fall on top of me, saying� that after your deep analisys, everything was�. False!

Thus, my advise is: Use the power that we all have inside of us. A power that have many names; Instinct intuition, etc. But all of those names, are stored inside the Unique Channel that our recent �creators� couldn�t erase: Our Imagination!

I leave you , for now, with one of the most beautiful teachings, that my Mentor said to me lately:

Imagination�. Is � our Memory !

YourFriend;
HARAK.

� Ok, i'm gonna break my promess, but just this time. I will give you THE link, from where i wrote this, a few days ago:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry

Cya soon!
HARAK.

[edit on 11/8/04 by HARAK]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Lol....
you are unique harak!!...i will start my bardic jester song to make a hode for you!...Plim!...Plong!...Pang!, ping!....PASH!!...ups, i think not, my "harp" it's not tuned!
(friends code)

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK
Greetings!

No mater what are your personal beliefs, one thing is certain:

A group of Galaxies, makes a Cluster (so they say); and THIS Universe is composed by milions of Clusters.

How can anyone, nowadays , still have doubts, about extra terrestrial intelligent lifeforms?

That's a question that troubles my mind many times

[edit on 10-8-2004 by John bull 1]

I think about the same things. It's mind boggling. Theres so many planets, galaxies, stars, there has to be something out there. The universe is just way to big for us to be the only intelligent life-forms out there.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ok, let's try this the easier way, just following our tiny reallity, Earth!...

With the crescent spreading of Information ( and also the opposite) in the last 18 years throughout the www., it's Obvious for me, that statisticly, among Hundreds of Thousands, if not Millions, of documentation (videos, images, military and civilian documents of sightings and interactions with Alien beings), even if 99,99% of all this were fakes (i'm exagerating), the remaining 0,01%, would be enough to raise the Veil of Illusion, from everybody, that continues to proudly affirm, that they are skepticall.

Don't you agree??

[edit on 12/8/04 by HARAK]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I�m no scientist but if our solar system were setup basically the way it is now millions or billions of years ago, then it would make total sense to me that life could have originated on Mars.

Think of when our sun came into existence, wouldn�t logic suggest that life as we know it would have a better chance on a planet further away from a newly forming sun then one that is closer?

Reverse the logic and wouldn�t Mars become colder sooner than earth as the sun began to cool? When the conditions became unbearable on Mars a civilization could have migrated maybe first to our moon and then to earth?

Hey we may all be Martians after all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join