It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT UP ATS???... introducing.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The snowman...

hello members... hope all is well !

a bit about me..

1. 40 male.. residing in CO. USA, single, submissive, kinky sex addict, and i'm damn good at it!

2. adrenaline junkie.. snowboarder since winter of 1989. I'm damn good at it!.. and not to mention all the other things ive done to obtain a rush...

3. gun owner... have 5...

4. interested in topics such as

A. aliens/UFO
B. survival
C. ancient history
D. weapons
E. space/exploration
F. and the USA's corrupt government stemmin from TPTB down to the local revinue collectors..

5. started out at ATS awhile ago nieve.. after reading along the lines of the most intelligent members here, and the (ATS correct) not so intelligent members,i have become level again..

6. I don't think ima debunker,because i believe in ufo/aliens... but i often find myself debunkin so called evidence.. 1 day we'll all know...

7. not a religous person...

So.. again, hi to all, and enjoy your short life aboard this rock!!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

semi disclosure...

didnt let on what my favorite T.V. show is..

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Welcome snowman!

May your stay be long,
your words be prosy,
your intelligence strong
but never nosy

Sorry, in the mood for a bit of rhyme.

Hope you like it here!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

awe ...thank you amarenell...

i try to spend quality time here... educating, learning, refreshing,.... sometimes for entertainment...

ya... ATS is a good place...

just distinguish from ..the good the bad and the ugly

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The nickname "the Snowman" is already taken by a rapper called Young Jeezy, you might want to look into that..
cheers for space exploration

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

Welcome to ATS snowman9364

Hope you enjoy your time here there is hundereds of threads to read and post on welcome to the nut house

top topics

join