It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

curious about Republican reaction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I was discussing (if you could call it that) politics with someone the other night at a party....I mentioned the possibility of Bush's complicity in the 9/11 tragedy.....his response wasn't what you would call constructive....his exact words were "You're an idiot, did you even go to college?" Then he preceeds to tell me he's Republican after which came some expletives on my part as I walked away....now I know that Bush may be totally innocent and really does have our best interest at heart....the fact is that nothing has been "proven" to me either way regarding his role in 9/11...and I know he could just be a bad person....i would not have voted for him this November even if 9/11 came and went as it should have because I just don't agree with what he's done regarding non-terrorist issues though nowadays, most issues do involve our safety.....I was wondering if anyone has gotten similar reactions from Republicans or even from Democrats.....I understand that saying that Bush had a role in the killing of his own people is not something you'd say to many people but at least the other person should tell you why he/she disagrees...that's not too much to ask....it only makes the person look bad and pigeon-holes other Republicans in a way....I know that not all Republicans are that jack-assey but I'd like to know that other people have had real conversations with devout Republicans that either see it the way you do or will give you the reasons they don't...if no one wants to discuss the things they disagree with without resorting to name calling (which seems to happen alot on here), then how will anything ever get resolved?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
uuuummmmm .Aliens and UFO`s..... Do you think he is an alien? All Republican are aliens? hmmmm.... He is not reptilian as us masons have a hold on that. Maybe a Grey in disguise? hmmmmm

Sorry, but I think you may just have put this in the wrong forum...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
yeah actually I did exactly that but the efficient moderators here at ATS corrected my mistake for me so no harm done

[edit on 5-8-2004 by onetd4u28]

new topics

join