It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A case repository from 3000 BCE to Present - Xt's UFO Scrapbook

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Downloading now. Thanks for the info and time spent on it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Xtraeme, thankyou very, very much!!! It seem's as if you're providing to us a true treasure chest of knowledge. I can't wait to get my copy of your scrapbook, and I wish that you'll get the approval you deserve for your hard work!!!

All the best,
Peloquin

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oh fine, I just have to wait FIVE WEEKS until my download is complete...!!!
I guess, I should start to read the manual, how to use those torrentclients properly...

Besides that, I'm glad having found another comrade in you, Xtraeme, who also seems to be looked at like an alien for just being able to express himself ... adequate to the complexity of our strange, beautiful world

kind regards from Germany,
Peloquin

P.S.: Also thanks a lot for the links to many other interesting topics you provided in your OP!!!

edit on 3/6/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Oh fine, I just have to wait FIVE WEEKS until my download is complete...!!! I guess, I should start to read the manual, how to use those torrentclients properly...

I think it's because there is not very many "Seeds" seeding the torrent. Once more people finish DLing it and IF they are sharing it...... it should go faster.... meaning mine is slow too.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Thanks for your information, the DL-speed is increasing, now there are 48 people seeding it, and it will complete in a bit more than a day!

It seems, that now there are several more ATSers who think, that a look into Xtraeme's scrapbook could be interesting!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How do you downlaod this 3.1Gb library?

There is a MOD Note saying the automatic download link was snipped.

I'd be interested to see what's in the library if I downloaded it. Is there anything on Shag Harbour in 1967?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I cant seem to find the link

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeCheesyUsername

reply to post by xmetalgear

Hi!

If you read wisely, what dsm1664 posted here, you should find what you are searching for.

edit on 3/6/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeCheesyUsername

Gotta make this brief. Doing a quick search against the repository brings up about 30 entries on shag harbour -- though there are 460 entries from 1967. So there are probably extra details you can tease out of the system.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

What about the engine that David Adair claims to have seen and touched at Area 51 when he was 17 in the early 70's. I've found his story to be very interesting.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

It seems like a pretty amazing library, but I do not see the download link... Can you find a way to link it without automatic download? Maybe a link to the link?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

There are alternative methods for the file located just a few posts above yours, in fact they may even be on the first page. Hope that helps!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by UB2120

Not much on Adair, just a 1998 conversation from virtuallystrange and an interview with Robert Stanley. He's a colorful character.

edit on 3-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

I appreciate the appreciation.
There's quite a bit that I culled from the scrapbook before releasing it into the wild. Perhaps at some later point I'll release a patch, so people can import the remainder of the data. Over time I hope people will add their own resources and contribute the diff back to the community. This could lead to a sort of bookshelf of downloadable scrapbook fragments. Done properly this would allow people to keep a pristine version of their own repository, while temporarily importing another dataset for cross-referencing purposes. Whether something like this would work or not is yet to be seen, but it strikes me as interesting! Especially when you consider a possible ajax-esque implementation, making it a seamless and transparent process -- no different than say google maps.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Good work, havent read it but i dont need 3gig to tell me ufos are real, its a undeniable fact! iv been researchiing more then ten years, infact since i was about 12, NASA has some of the best evidence, even tough they wont blatently admit there existance, ots pretty obvious.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

I agree people are seeing something. The million dollar question is what? As best as I can figure people are seeing many things. That's what makes the whole subject of UFOs so difficult to get a handle on. I'd highly recommend taking a peek at, 'UFOs → Explanations / Observations → Theories - What are UFOs?'. There are a lot of interesting possibilities. A really good addition to add to that category is:
  1. What are UFOs
    wiki.razing.net...
Thanks for joining in and leaving a comment!
edit on 4-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just wanted to pop back in and say thanks for the Download Xt!!

I love sifting through information on this subject. It's always good to get the skeptics point of view too... which you had.

I def walked away with more knowledge than I had before.

Thanks for the hard work.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Happy to provide! For privacy reasons I had originally removed quite a bit from the library. Since then I've decided every couple of weeks I'll drop a new patch file. This way if people show an interest, they can continue to build out their scrapbooks. For this week it's a hefty batch, weighing in at about 193 MBs — Xt Update #1 (2011.06.10) - USOs, Extinction level event, History, and Misc

Once you've downloaded and expanded the file (I recommend using 7-zip), you'll want to import the contents. To do this access the Scrapbook sidebar. For those who need a refresher this can be found in the menu-bar by selecting "Scrapbook → Show in Sidebar," though it's easier to use the keyboard shortcut: ALT+K. With that you should see the tree-view expand out from the left of the browser. Next click "Tools" and click "Import / Export" as shown below,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/219ecaa4f9c9.png[/atsimg]

This will popup the "Manage - Scrapbook" window. Now you'll have to tell Scrapbook where to find the files. Click "Browse" and point it to the directory where you expanded the RAR,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69ed87f6daf4.png[/atsimg]

It's important that you be aware that in this iteration I've updated the layout of a few of the subcategories. Unfortunately Scrapbook doesn't recognize this if you don't first delete the old folder. So under Fortean subjects delete End Times (or concepts of a Transitional Period). So long as you haven't added anything to that folder, the update will refresh the contents with the new category heading Extinction Level Event / End Times (or concepts of a Transitional Period). Once that's done all that's left to do is to click one of the entries under Title's, then select everything by hitting CTRL+A (this will highlight all the items with a blue background as seen in the image above), and punch "

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

OK, a technical question: This 3.11 Gb repository of UFO info seems to be a torrent file at the sites it is available at, yes? No? If it is, doesn't one also have to download some torrent server, or is Scrapbook acting like one? From what you write, Xtraeme, one only needs to download the file and uncompress it and then load it from within Scrapbook on Firefox.

I appreciate a little explanation of what this file is, i.e. is it essentially an archive of html pages or is it an archive of addresses to html pages (as I understand .torrent files to be)? I'm a neophyte to this torrent stuff, and there are probably a few others here that fall into the same category, who would also like some explanation before downloading something willynilly.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I always thought the Shag Harbour case was one of the best in modern ufology.I never think it gets the recognition it deserves amongst researchers Zorgon showed me a very good thread about the case done by jkrog08 , however I'm not sure how to post the link to it,but if you search for it,it is a very good thread.
edit on 1-7-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: edit

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join