It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First post and I Hate that it is a rant,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Or is it... I have Had this Creeping feeling of dismay, discord, doom since mid December. It persists and grows, ebbs and rages...
from what I have seen, its a contagious or collective thing, but there is no stopping it....and it is making me sick.

Upset stomach/nausea creepy crawlies all over like I know I'm going to get it when I get home...and I am 35.

So lets get on with it, already... I would like to feel a progression so I can stop feeling like I am reaching over the bed, waiting that slap on the ** that I knew was coming.
The fam is on board, apprehension on high, and waiting to squeeze, till we see the whites of their eyes.

edit on 2-6-2011 by willie75 because: grammer-spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Did you get married in December?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie75
Or is it... I have Had this Creeping feeling of dismay, discord, doom since mid December. It persists and grows, ebbs and rages...
from what I have seen, its a contagious or collective thing, but there is no stopping it....and it is making me sick.

Upset stomach/nausea creepy crawlies all over like I know I'm going to get it when I get home...and I am 35.

So lets get on with it, already... I would like to feel a progression so I can stop feeling like I am reaching over the bed, waiting that slap on the ** that I knew was coming.
The fam is on board, apprehension on high, and waiting to squeeze, till we see the whites of their eyes.

edit on 2-6-2011 by willie75 because: grammer-spelling
Joke:

Life rhymes with wife...
And strife...
And, "Honey! Put down the knife!"
edit on 2/6/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

Sounds like your issue is largely psychosomatic, but it may be the beginnings of something more serious, although I doubt that. Take a break from all the "conspiracy" and even life itself, you'll feel better.
edit on 2/6/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by willie75

To be serious though, have you consulted a Dr. about these issues (esp. the physical symptoms).

May be an underlying, actual medical problem, like an ulcer, IBS, or any host of gastro-intestinal issues.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Take a break from it man, and eat something that comforts you and reminds you of some semblance of peace. WE all get that sometimes it's all a matter of switching the perspective sometimes to realize that everything is okay. I remember when I was into three bottles a whiskey a day, waking up on strangers floors if I was lucky. When I decided to give it up I walked through this park near town and sat on a bench. This old man came up and sat right next to me smile from ear to ear. He said, "so how is it going?" I didn't reply and he said, "Just smile you never know when someone is gonna need it. Lot of people say it is all a mask, but you never know when today is gonna be your last. And you never know you may save a life by doing so." I looked at him like he was crazy and said, "What the hell are you talking about?" he looked at me dead in the eye's and said, "You just looked like you could use one." I got up and returned to my apartment feeling like my life was collapsing right in front of my face. And after about an hour or so of melancholy this overwhelming sense of joy hit me. I can't explain it but I was smiling from ear to ear like a madman. I walked up and poured out every drop of liqueur I had left and haven't touched it since. So from me to you here's a
edit on 6/2/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There has been proven to be a general feeling of unease across the population when something is brewing...it usually emans that about 60% of the population think/know the fit is about to hit the shan......nothingw rong as long as you use the warning to take some elementary precautions....have a home survival kit,a plan for your family in case of emergency and get on with your life....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Reply to All...

Nope, Married 12 years March... Been checked out and I'm all good, very "regular" except I don't have good cholesterol .

and you Guys are a riot.

Now about the conspiracy stuff, I just recently stumbled onto ATS, though, I have always been on the fringe of the theories, known, researched etc. more and more In different areas of my life, people are having the same feelings, in some of the must unlikely places... FB, Mom My 12 and 4 y/o eerie, I tell ya.

new topics

top topics

join