It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Mayfield Australia News Report 5/30/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I thought I would share this footage below because it does seem to have some merit. The fellow who took the video gives a pretty good account of how it all came about and what went on, and I also like the fact that he also showed a daytime shot so you could see what he filmed it over. Seem he has spotted these hovering lights over a few days and has some fellow witness as well. Only odd part about it to me is why noone else seems to have noticed it.
Still, worth a taking a gander at. Seems it was reported in the news on May 30, 11. The first video has the first hand account from the guy that took the video.

Second video shows how it just fades out

edit on 2-6-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This was already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Most likely people with lamp on the local hillside .

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well it certainly appears to me that the "lights on a hill" theory is out of the question - after watching the first video in it's entirety.

Thought this was some interesting footage as well. Australia and New Zealand seem to be a great hotspot for UFOs. After visiting NZ a month ago, I found out that many of the folks I spoke to have actually witnessed impressive UFOs before. Some sitings as far back as 1950/60.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This was already posted the other day.

Wouldn't be surprised if its just lights on a hilltop for logging or something.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This footage is very, very impressive and to me it and looks like the alien aircraft that was recorded in Turkey over the years of 2007, 2008 and 2009. I can't see any obvious sign of the video being a hoax or being faked but I would be interested to find out if there are any objects such as buildings or masts which may have created this phenomenon. Hopefully this video footage is sent to the exact same people who analysed the Turkish alien aircraft and I will be the first to bet we will get some more clear evidence we are not alone.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sorry about the repost folks. I guess I didnt look hard enough, my apologies.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i must say this is pretty convincing footage plus the other witnesses and the hill top theory surely there would be some sort of distortion from trees and what not ? thanks for the post even if its a re post

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

This was already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Most likely people with lamp on the local hillside .

Please contribute to the existing thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join