It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all, it's good to be here. Now on with the Synchronicity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thanks to all who make this forum possible and all those who put it to good use. I'm a discerning truth-seeker and I've had a few experiences that have made me certain that there is a stranger and more wonderful reality either just under or woven through this one. And given enough of the right kind of Awareness, that one day soon we might be living in a truly changed world.

Now, concerning the atmospheric anomalies over M9 Japan Quake + Ancient burials in the Azores:
The recent M9 Japan Quake occurred directly on a point at sea that is part of a story I have been working on for the past 5 years. This particular point at the Japan Trench is one of five located around the world. My story involves a dream I had in 2007 in which I saw (among other things) a very strange burial on an island that I have since discovered to be the Azores, another one of the five points. Recently, ancient burial sites have been found on a few of the Azores islands. My story is about this dream and related events that have inspired plans for a journey around the world. While this may sound unbelievable, this true story has grown considerably and with much Synchronicity to directly involve everything from Alchemy to Zoroastrianism.

Here's a link to the part that involves the Japan Trench directly:
alterman47.wordpress.com...

And here's a link to the part that involves the Azores:

But if you're interested in understanding the whole story and how these and 3 other points fit into it then you should really start here:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I was in ATS chat.

Someone would mention how much they love doritos, and BAM there's a thread about GMO's.

Happens all the time.

Will read your links. Always been a huge fan of this, as well as deja vu.

I feel like the more aware I am with my surroundings, the more I realize how everything is synchronized, or rather connected on a metaphysical level.

P.S: Welcome to ATS.
edit on 2-6-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

new topics

join