It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton, After 5 Weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
First, I must say I dunno is that true or hoax. I found this news and only source is here:

www.theonion.com...

LONDON—Barely a month after marrying 29-year-old Kate Middleton in a royal wedding ceremony watched by an estimated 2 billion people worldwide, Prince William announced Tuesday that he and Middleton have divorced and that the entire marriage was "a tremendous mistake in every possible regard." "I really don't know what I was thinking—we're a terrible match, I don't love her and never have, and, to be honest, I never really had any interest in being married in the first place," announced the now unattached Prince William to a dead-silent British press corps. "People thought our wedding was some sort of fairy tale, but I assure you it was all just some ghastly ceremonial farce that got out of hand. I'm just relieved it's over, frankly. And I'm glad I'll never have to see that awful woman again." Prince William then told the assembled reporters, "Well, see you all later," smiled, and walked back into Buckingham Palace.

There is no word of this in big media, I searched a little and only source was theonion.com

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
its the onion its a hoax site

link   
The onion is a joke / hoax site. Nope nothing real here.

link   

Originally posted by ferumbra
First, I must say I dunno is that true or hoax. I found this news and only source is here:

What do you think?

theonion.com

Consider it trash...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The Onion gets another one...

*I'm not laughing at the OP, I'm laughing with 'em...

I love The Onion and it's great Satire

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Everything on the Onion is true. Like all the prophecies on ATS.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Geez, I waited for like forever getting this page to load and it turns out to be a hoax? You sucked me in alright, you get credit for that one. What does that say about those of us that responded to this thread?

edit on 2-6-2011 by queenofsheba because: add line

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
She hasn't been sacrificed to the great Owl yet.

So definitely a hoax.

Onion isn't all that bad. Someone's got to make fun of the main stream media / the gullible people who buy into it's crap.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Consider it trash...

Slayer is exactly right. The Onion is garbage...but very very funny garbage indeed. Since we all know this is a hoax already, I figured I could share my favorite Onion piece (good one if you're pissed at Sony recently).

Linked because it has graphic language.
The Onion

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ah, for a moment I thought I have really nice news..

well now i can just hope :p

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I show people onion news stuff at work all the time and they always think its real. they have a good production value that sells the story to you.

My favorite Onion News story is the Breaking News of some Fairly common BS Happening Right now.

here is the link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I wont believe it until it shows up on christwire.org... -- a most trusted site, it is the divine word for current events.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

It obviously wasn't going to be true. Are you pulling our leg?

link   
It's gone crazy all i can do as it wont delete is alter it for some alternative reading. While i'm here who knows why my avatar is just a x in a box?
edit on 5/6/11 by transubstantiation because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/11 by transubstantiation because: Double post

link   

Treble post altered as it wont delete.
I didn't even tell it to reply to you Queen of Sheba. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 5/6/11 by transubstantiation because: Treble post

new topics

top topics

join