It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA sexually assaults mother on Memorial Day

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Mate, you're part of the PROBLEM!

You actually BELIEVE that it was Arab 'terrorist' responsible for 9/11?

Come on, it's so obvious who the REAL terrorist were and still are.

Ease up on the koolaid.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Doesn't the Government have a duty to protect it's people? I work in airports fairly often and each time, when working air-side, have to go through the same type of searches as shown in the OP's video, it doesn't bother me...

Well I guess some people like you don't mind getting felt up, mainly because it's likely the most ACTION they'll get all week!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

Originally posted by includao
It is common knowledge that most victims of sexual abuse DO NOT LIKE to be touched, even superficially, by strangers!

That woman could get even more traumatized or psychologically damaged. That is so, so wrong.

Then they shouldn't put themselves in a situation where they may need to be patted down? No?

What are you saying? Don't fly? Opt to get irradiated by the scanning machines? Who exactly "put themselves in a situation" where a pat-down was required to travel? Did Americans vote on this? Nope. The federal government implemented this new rule on their own accord, without public consent.

"Put themselves in a situation" Gimme a friggin break

Don't use the bloody microwave oven, mobile phone or Wi-Fi home if your that concerned, over sensationalist at their best

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1

Doesn't the Government have a duty to protect it's people? I work in airports fairly often and each time, when working air-side, have to go through the same type of searches as shown in the OP's video, it doesn't bother me...

Well I guess some people like you don't mind getting felt up, mainly because it's likely the most ACTION they'll get all week!

Clever retort, actually... maybe not...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

So if I want to exercise my right to smoke a cigarette and choose to light up while you pump gas your ok with that? Your ok with the government telling you "I know you do not want this man in your house and I know you do not want to hear what he has to say but he has a right to do it so you have to let him and listen"?
edit on 3-6-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
That women was an idiot and doesnt deserve to be able to fly. The TSA are making planes safe, if you dont accept the safety procedures then you dont deserve to fly. Either that or dont complain next time your mother is blown up by a terrorist bomb. You cant have both and those procedures are a small price to pay for the safety of your life. Anything else is pure ignorance.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

This is all i have to say about this issue... Any of our country men who stand by and defend these insane and abusive measures used by these thugs are not real men. It's a sad day when you see men hand over their balls to tptb and cower beneath authority. I understand why you defend them, it's because you're too afraid to fight back so you join them. The women in this video has done this before and good for her. She has more courage than some have in their pinky toe.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Seriously what ^ said just stop flying and they wont have any more people to fondle

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
As she screams for help.

A bunch of you are gonna say she's overreacting. But we don't know her story. Was she raped when she was younger? Anyway, every TSA molestation should be a big deal, since it's in violation of the constitution. At least she's doing something, she's not submitting to the thugs like a sheeple. If everyone acted like her, those TSA thugs might think again.

According to what I have been hearing, the lady, her husband, and her son have done this before.

Article Link: Did The TSA Sexually Assault This Woman?

A couple times a TSA agent tells the woman’s son – he’s the guy who’s filming the whole thing. – that he’s done with the screening process, has to move on, and that quote: “we’ve already gone through this with you guys once before.”

That’s because the family filmed pretty much the exact same incident from the same airport this past New Year’s Eve, and posted THAT one on YouTube too. So it sort of seems like a stunt, but watch it and tell us what you think in the comments section below & Vote in the Poll!

Interesting. Lets see if I can find proof.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Guess what I found?

YouTube Link: TSA - How Many Laws Did You Just Violate?

This is the account of events on New Year's Eve, 2010. On 12/31/10 my family was subjected to outright lies and invasion of property/persons. Here is that account. You judge for yourself just how far these Wal-Mart greeters with badges have taken things. Judge for yourself how the Phoenix PD couldn't get away with what TSA was able to in my coversation with one officer. Also, recognize how they all continue presenting false choices.

YouTube Link: TSA Sexually Assaults My Mother

5-28-11 at Sky Harbor International in Phoenix, AZ my mother was sexually assaulted which brought her to tears. Multiple TSA agents claimed to know my whole family (WELCOME TO 1984) TSA then threatened to steal my luggage because I left it unattended... rather because I was 10 feet from it. I was then threatened to have my ability to fly revoked by Southwest Airlines, NOT TSA. Southwest Airlines then threatened to have me arrested for filming the event, even though TSA, Southwest, and Phoenix Police couldn't provide me with the statute or law that claims I cannot film in a public area. Here is that event. Police- Protecting and Serving??? Why is TSA asking for my father's phone number and address at the end of this ordeal, to add us to a no-fly list or spy on us?

The family staged the whole thing on two occasions.

During the past three to four weeks, there have been a good handful of hoax reports on ATS. Everyone needs to chill out, do some research, and then decide on how to react.

Relax folks.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You know what I see with people that support worthless agencies like TSA? I see nothing, but irrational fear mongering.

And...since more people get hit by lightning than terrorist attacks on a yearly average, the government ought to create an agency that will protect us from lightning strikes. Think of all the people that have died of lightning strikes.....do you want that to happen to you?

TSA is a waste of tax payer dollars...and it helps keep unskilled workers employed, but so does most of retail. Don't make me laugh with your baseless arguments.
edit on 3-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
That women was an idiot and doesnt deserve to be able to fly. The TSA are making planes safe, if you dont accept the safety procedures then you dont deserve to fly. Either that or dont complain next time your mother is blown up by a terrorist bomb. You cant have both and those procedures are a small price to pay for the safety of your life. Anything else is pure ignorance.

Exactly how is the TSA making planes safer? Seriously give me one example of a terrorist they stopped. I'm aware that indeed the TSA has stopped a few things from getting on board but im sure regular procedures like wanding and bag checks could have accomplished the same. Have the back scatter x-rays ever caught anything? Has the "enhanced pat downs" ever found something? I don't even need you to answer because it is a resounding NO.

The fact is, we are no more safe than we were 20 years ago. We are no more in danger than we were 20 years ago. Statistically speaking you are more likely to have the wings fall off a plane then to have a bomb go off.

You know what would make flying "safer"? Better inspections of the actual planes. So that holes don't rip open at 30,000 feet, or landing gear doesn't stick.

While the government is busy turning us into a police state, and pointing the finger of terrorism at the everyday American citizen, they are ignoring many other things. Flight safety, structural integrity of the plane, pilot on hours (ie: pilots working so long they fall asleep at the stick), background checks on cargo loaders, cargo checks themselves (ie: sealed packages that are loaded on the plane).

If you believe the governments version of 9/11 then I will tell you this. 9/11 didn't happen because of airplane safety checks. 9/11 happened because our Government allowed known terrorists into our country. They allowed known terrorists to train on american soil. They disregarded specific warnings from many countries about a plot to hijack planes. They turned good officers away from investigating Al'Quada (sp?). They sent our interceptors that were in the air 150 miles off shore when they were needed in NY and DC. These are the reasons why 9/11 happened. Not because they (the terrorists) got on a plane with box cutters. Again this is if you even believe the official story (which I don't). But im just saying this in light of the fact that people think we are "safer" thanks to the TSA. We are in no way safer. In fact, it is the bumbling of this government that if anything has made us MORE in danger with their international policies. And the only ones to pay the price are American citizens and tourists coming into the US.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
When will sheeple see that they don't need to put up with this. It's good to see clips like this are becoming more and more popular in the MSM alowing the people to see it's ok to say no

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I see a drama Momma.
Her supposedly being raped and yada yada holds no water with me.
If this is the case that walking train wreck was an explosion waiting to happen.
She must have consented to the search, and then felt violated afterwards.
What did she think was going to happen?
Poor fool to give away her rights so freely.
She did have other options.

Unless its your daughter or family ,eh. I'm very happy they are putting this out as this horrible invasive NAZI screening must end ASAP.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
It is sad how selfish this nasty world has gotten, people are worried more about being touched then worried about people safety as a whole.
HELP! HELP! I RATHER FOR THEM NOT TO TOUCH ME AND GET ON THE PLANE WITH A HIJACKER SO WE CAN HAVE ANOTHER 911.

I JUST WANT TO BE ON UTUBE, SO MAYBE THE ‘COMPTON BIRTHER’ GANG WILL HAVE SYMPATHY FOR ME SO I CAN GET ENLISTED INTO ‘THEIR TEA PIRATE PARTY’ AND SO WE CAN SIT DOWN AND HAVE CHEESE AND LOOK AT THE BEST OF ALEX JONES ALL DAY.

HELP! HELP! I DON’T WANT FLY TO SAFE ,I JUST WANT TO THINK ABOUT MY SELFISH SELF AND NOT THINK ABOUT OTHERS…I DON’T CARE ABOUT SAFETY ,I DIDN’T LOSE ANYONE IN 911,WHY SHOULD I CARE.

HELP! HELP! , I HAVE NO LIFE AND NO FRIENDS. MAYBE THIS VIDEO WILL GET THE ‘BIRTHER CRYPTS FROM COMPTON’ TO NOTICE ME, AND MAYBE THEY WILL JUMP ME IN SO I CAN OFFICIALLY BE A GANG BANGER WITH SARAH PALIN ,AND SHOW CROSS HAIRS ON MY CAMPAIGN, AND BRING GUNS TO RALLIES.

LOOK HOW IM HUMILIATING MYSELF FOR YOU ALL PLEASE LET ME BE IN THE NEW FOUND GANG…I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK TO!
edit on 2-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Really.
Wow. So, how far are you willing to discard your Constitutional 4th amendment right (not granted by the Constitution, by the way, but simply reaffirming our "God Given Rights" as humans who walk the terra firma), let alone all of OURS ( the flyoverstates I think those of you in D.C. call us) for your "Safety"?

“Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security”
Benjamin Franklin
edit on 6/3/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: Still new & figuring it out.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Personally, I felt EXTREMELY safer after the courageous TSA agent confiscated the 3oz bottle of hand creme because it wasn't properly sealed in a "ziplock" bag my family member had in their carry-on. Much, Much safer, and thanks to all those wonderful, compassionate, and smart as a WHIP TSA agents keeping us SAFE

end sarcasm - true story though. 2009, las time i flew.

Also, I thought at the time, if I were cursed enough to have that agents job, I'd pick up a bag of ziplocks every morning on the way to work, and sell em for $2 each to those in that situation. Cheaper than the product being confiscated & replaced later, and profit margins...well, you get the point.
I'm surprised it's not policy actually, considering every avenue the Goverprise/Corperment is trying to get every last nickel out of the "taxpayers". I remember when we were addressed in the media as Citizens. Just sayin'
edit on 6/3/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: wanted too.

Thanks for sharing OP
edit on 6/3/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: Gratitude

edit on 6/3/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: apparently these - tend to not include the bracketed text - removed 'em. see'

"Goverprise/Corperment" - think that's Reinhardt’s
edit on 6/3/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: credit where credit is due

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I have been searched alot and frankly all were very professional go me. I do what they say and am nice to them also. I think folks that have an attitude and yell and scream and curse well yes what do you expect. I have been roped off cause of my pain patch and the TSA lady felt it and said ok fine. I have never had a problem

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
here is the first video of this idiot youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Honestly, I think Americans should drive to whichever border is closest and fly using Mexican or Canadian Airlines (if it is possible). You don't get that treatment in either country. There is really no excuse for the full body searches. You don't see that in Israel or England (2 countries that have had far more terrorism that the US has). Vote with your dollar my American brethren. You deserve better than this.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

i find this funny... The cops see this all the time in the Jail's people claiming their rights are being violated and screaming not to be touched...

Boo Hoo...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join