It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 signs that the collapse of our modern world has already begun.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I found this a while back and I am not sure if it has been posted here yet.

This article will explain it better than I could ever be able to.

(NaturalNews) A lot of people believe the world as we know it is going to end on December 23, 2012. Nonsense, I say. The far more honest answer is that the end of the world as we know it has already begun. And it doesn't mean the end of the world; it means the closing of one era and the birth of a new one. It is a transition between the ages. This particular transition, however, promises to be the most tumultuous and costly transition humankind has ever seen. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

A synopsis of the 14 signs.

#1 - Tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and tsunamis.
#2 - The silence of the bees.
#3 - The failure of nuclear science.
#4 - The vicious pursuit of Wikileaks.
#5 - The rise of the medical police state.
#6 - The increasing frequency of food shortages and crop failures.
#7 - The runaway destruction of the world by energy companies.
#8 - The continued GMO contamination of our planet.
#9 - The tyranny and criminal crackdowns targeting real food (raw milk).
#10 - The escalation of the counterfeiting of the money supply.
#11 - The plummeting intelligence of the masses.
#12 - The complete and utter fabrication of the mainstream news.
#13 - The ongoing pharmaceutical pollution of our world.
#14 - The radioactive contamination of the global food supply.

I particularly like #11,very much.

As a middle age man who has traveled the world since I was but a lad,I have observed most of these signs being implemented over time.

Those who are responsible for of it have been in all positions of power and authority for many years in all forms of society.

This was all discussed and decided and implemented by students around the world in the tumultuous period of the 1960's.

Look at the ages of those in control today all aspects of society and figure out where they were in the 1960's period.
If you are a young member and believe that society will be better when you are my age I say that will never happen.

Your children and their children will not enjoy the luxuries you have today.

There is no reason spending time discussing what to take and put in your "Bugout Bag".

You should have left a long time ago.

This is way past the beginning of the collapse of the global society.

Get use to it and except it.

There is no "when the SHTF".

It is happening NOW.

edit on 2-6-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: editting?

edit on 2-6-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

Boohoo, if it comes because of the above reasons then it is our own fault for not acting. As many people said, we are the hands that feed them, if we ALL stood up and defended ourselves, they wouldn't be able to jack.

anyway, another time.
peace

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I do agree that all these things are happening, but I don't think it necessarily means the end of the world.
If I were to think back to everything going on in, say, the 70's, 80's, or even 90's, I can also think of just as many "signs" as you have put down. We live in a time of billions of people. There will always be numerous chaotic things going on somewhere in the world. It's very easy to tally them up at any point in time and think of them as signs. That does not mean they are though. It's just the product in living in such a huge civilization with the technology to communicate everything going on
edit on 6/2/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I agree that we are already on the down hill side. It was a hard and slow climb up to the peak, which I believe occurred in the West in about the mid to late 1950s. Now its a fast and out of control coasting down the other side. Even with the brakes to the floor, there is no stopping it. Maybe a cliff or a solid brick wall at the end, but I'm hoping to run into something softer.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Its too late. We have passed the point of no return. Those in the age group over 40 can see it but most others cant. They grew up differently. It is a different world. A sad world. A scary world. A world that can not continue like this much longer. Its just simple cause and effect. If only the blind could see...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing Thread

14 Signs That The Collapse Of Our Modern World Has Already Begun

- closed -

New ATS Search

new topics

top topics

join