It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theorists are the new nazi's, and they don't even know it because they are to stupid...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Yeah.. put everyone in one camp..
I would personally think most people believe in at least one conspiracy of a kind, so i guess that makes millions of the population nazis?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
I pity you all badly

Bwahaha...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You're screen name is (not-important)...it really suits you...I''m just saying....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hmmm so everybody who dares to question something controversial is by that sense a neo-nazi? Have you ever met a real neo-nazi? I have had my share of down right bloody fights with those ignorant a-holes. I don't agree with every conspiracy out there but to label everyone as a neo-nazi is just plain reticulum. I am far from that ask every single broken nose and bone I have had fighting against that kind of thing in real life. This is the internet you have nut balls and screw toys like every place else. Just tear into the theories you disagree with and fight it with facts. PS: Fighting is bad kids don't break people.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i bet the op doesn't even know what the word Nazi stands for.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
Blaming the:

- Jews (Rotschilds)
- Industralists (Rockafeller, who was also a philanthrope)
- Freemasons (a religious group with different beliefs than their own)
- Muslims
- Governemt (Who did this again back in the days? Adolph Hitler !!!)
- Homosexuals
- Other country's

For their own misery.

Face it, conspiracy theorists are just nothing more than a bunch of unsatisfied Nazi's who only can blame others because they are to stupid to see that their misery is caused by their own.

Blaming the Rotshilds just because they are rich, Blaming the Freemasons for being good to others, Blaming gaint industrialists like Rockafeller who also did a lot for other lesser lucky, sick and poor people.

The funniest part is, that the conspiracy theorists always delivier ZERO PROOF, which they most of the time, even self do not understand haha !!

I pity you all badly

ok lets see what you got wrong here.

1. the rothschilds were not jews, they eventually claimed to be but only because it gave them the freedom to lend money to any country back when countries and states embraced national religions and had laws stating that money lending could only be practiced by the Jewish people.
2. rockafeller only participated in philanthropy so that the people would embrace him and ignore the destructive things he was doing. he probably got some nice tax write offs for his charities as well.
3. freemasons dominate our politics holding some of the highest offices in America, and they are completely secretive. deny ignorance, question those in power (and how they got there)
4. most conspiracy theorists have no issue with the Muslim people other than some of their inhumane practices and beliefs. most of us actually believe 9/11 was a false flag allowing us to be far more comfortable around a Muslim person than anyone who believes the MSM.
5. our founding fathers had distrust for their corrupt rulers in England and no American would be here today if it wasn't for their struggle.
6. ive never heard a conspiracy against homosexuals, but nice try
7. ATS has members from every country, how could we hate other countries? besides, most Americans on ATS fear America's government above all else.

any other ridiculous claims you need discredited?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

seems like a slap in the face to me..why was this inflamatory post not pulled..also sounds like the defination of troll maximus i think you got it right on the nail

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't recall calling for the extermination of everyone but the Aryan race. Funny how you forget things...

But, seriously, I hope you've at least got a jewel in your tummy, troll.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
okay here we go for the the record lol I am 1/6 nazi,1/6 tlingit,1/6 stupid american,1/6 clog wearin dutch chick, 1/6 desert mobster,and last but not least 1/6 redneck. damn I must be evil
"SHE GET IT FROM HER MAMA!"

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join