It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theorists are the new nazi's, and they don't even know it because they are to stupid...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Dude, you called us all stupid. How do you think we would react?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I don't feel you've answered my question. Please read it again as I have done to yours and try again.

Jamie.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katerna

notimportant, please do not tell everyone that you're Dutch. You're embarrassing me as I am also Dutch. You claim that we are all drop-outs with no lives and yet I have better spelling and grammar than you? Are you in reality a child with an extreme sense of self-righteousness?

I would like to think that there are more free-thinking, mature adults in the Netherlands with the ability to debate and discuss issues and not call names and harass people like children do when they have no understanding of an issue they are being confronted with.

Even if you do not agree with our view points on this website take a lesson in how to talk to people on here. Insulting people because they have different opinions than yourself is a sure sign of a lesser evolved intellect and narcissism.

Besides, how ironic is it that you are talking to us as if we are stupid and less than you because we have different beliefs and that is precisely what the Nazi's did to those that disagreed with them.

I have only insulted the conspiracy theorists, not the readers. You are making a mistake here.

En wat doe je in Kentucky??

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X

Dude, you called us all stupid. How do you think we would react?

I did not call you ALL stupid, I only called the conspiracy theorists stupid. You are twisting words here my friend, or a you a theorist ?
edit on 2-6-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
I did not call you ALL stupid,

Your words at the end of your rant: "I pity you all badly. How else do you expect those who speculated about conspiracies to react?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"Great Scott"...what an awesome old T.V.quote that is!

So why for the love of everything that does make sense...is this thread being allowed to go on?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I did not call you ALL stupid,

Your words at the end of your rant: "I pity you all badly. How else do you expect those who speculated about conspiracies to react?

That is what they made of it...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I have never been insulted by a Dutch Guy.

I am just about biting my typing finger off.

I will however take the high road.

Join us, we could really use the company.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
seriously mate you need to chill a bit. everyone here co-exists on a fine balance of milk and cookies. without this all hell would break loose. if you dont like a topic do not reply very very simple really.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68dde1140fef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Can we poke them with a stick instead?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

How else do you expect those who speculated about conspiracies to react?

This is the second thread he's created bashing on "conspiracy theorists". This is a pattern, everyone reacted exactly how he wanted, so he'd author a thread that gets tons of replies.

I'm not a conspiracy "reader" as that's a passive sitting and letting everyone else do the work thing, I'm actively engaged at researching, deducing, and just plain thinking. I do like what another poster said, we're "conspiracy aware" but I still feel that to be too detached from involvement for what most of us are doing here, we are theorizing, talking, arguing, and ranting.

OP, there is no way we could take your post in another other light than an attack on all of us, which you spent most of your replies continuing to attack.

i hope your experiment worked. You're anger would be better served at the prison planet forums where the people you seem to hate, actually exist.

but my favorite part is how you claim we bring zero evidence to the table, we bring tons. And then, you have the nerve to discard wikipedia and youtube as reliable sources when:

One of your own threads literally has you saying "the proof is on wikipedia and youtube" as a thread opener, how that didn't get deleted is beyond me.

What, sir, is your purpose here?
edit on 2-6-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
sadly

i feel nothing but contempt and disgust for the op

i hope he is persecuted wrongly for a crime

i hope his family is subjected to harsh interrogations

i hope his personal property is seized

i hope ill on you and your kin

you are the reason we suffer in silence

you are what is wrong with our planet

you are the problem

you are the one that needs population control

good day and good bye ignorant sheep

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why are you so mad though?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Heil SkepticOverlord!!! Heil, mein Führer!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So not wanting to be oppressed and have our rights taken away makes us Nazis? i do not wish to live in a society where we have no rights,so if anything,we oppose such a Nazi state and therefore are not Nazis.Are you trying to say that the Jews(Rothchilds)can get away with murder just because they are Jewish and if we opposed their evil ways we are Nazis? the Jews aren't are innocent my friend.

By the way i know you are trolling but damn....you annoy me.
edit on 2/6/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
TOO

edit on 2-6-2011 by el1jah because: two (lines that is)

He won't get it you kno. He's to stupid, you can tel becaws he vizitz an conspiricy sight.

(sorry, I appear to be a spelling & grammar Nazi)

edit on 2/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak

You are trying to start a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theorists. Are you a Nazi?

Yes I am the biggest nazi of all, infact I am the reincarnation of Adolph hitler an Stalin at the same time !!

A Communist Nazi!

Run, run!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In your title, its "too" not "to." Second of all, its spelled "industrialists," not industrailists. Third of all, it's spelled "government," not governemt. Lastly, it's "countries," not country's.

Please refrain from calling others stupid.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

Correction....MOST of you are too stupid. I personally do not consider myself a conspiracy theorist. I just want the truth and I'm not afraid to do a little research to find it. That's the biggest thing that pisses me off about this damn site. I post something that could help someone in their search and people (sheeple?) reply asking me for sources. Well, with all due respect, USE YOUR BRAINS PEOPLE. Noone wants to do other peoples' research for them and I, for one, definately am not going to go looking through my browser history for an hour just so you people can have your sources. I mean...come on....pathetic. And as far as I'm concerned, the OP is obviously either a Disinfo cronie or is just plain ignorant.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
sadly

i feel nothing but contempt and disgust for the op

i hope he is persecuted wrongly for a crime

i hope his family is subjected to harsh interrogations

i hope his personal property is seized

i hope ill on you and your kin

you are the reason we suffer in silence

you are what is wrong with our planet

you are the problem

you are the one that needs population control

good day and good bye ignorant sheep

Sadly enough, I wouldn't have agreed with you 2 months ago but now, as far as I'm concerned the OP can go to hell, hopefully with all of his ignorant friends in tow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join