It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theorists are the new nazi's, and they don't even know it because they are to stupid...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The Nazi's were very angry with Jekyll island for supplying arms to Britain and the globalist bankers that imposed an unfair treaty at the end of WW1 (Versailles). Mein Kampf was probably written to appeal to the masses especially the German war veterans that were gassed by the allies during WW1.

Conspiracy theorists do read material that is prepared by sources other than the PTB. Mein Kampf was a fiercely nationalistic, desperate attempt to rally Germany. Some of our conspiracy material on ATS does go overboard to illicit emotional response and vilify the current NWO in a similar fashion. Most conspiracy theorists do realize that MSM trusting sheeple are not going to understand ATS.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
Face it, conspiracy theorists are just nothing more than a bunch of unsatisfied Nazi's who only can blame others because they are to stupid to see that their misery is caused by their own.

Attributing such a statement and assuming all "conspiracy theorists" blame your list of groups for all/any/some problems is typically done by someone too stupid to see that their reflexive denial of alternative thought is caused by their own.

The funniest part is, that the conspiracy theorists always delivier ZERO PROOF

Hrm... Then how did Watergate and Iran-Contra (among others) ever get prosecuted if "zero proof" was discovered by "conspiracy theorists."

I pity you all badly

That's nice. Do you have anything constructive to add?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Blaming the:

- Jews (Rotschilds)
- Industralists (Rockafeller, who was also a philanthrope)
- Freemasons (a religious group with different beliefs than their own)
- Muslims
- Governemt (Who did this again back in the days? Adolph Hitler !!!)
- Homosexuals
- Other country's

For their own misery.

Face it, conspiracy theorists are just nothing more than a bunch of unsatisfied Nazi's who only can blame others because they are to stupid to see that their misery is caused by their own.

Blaming the Rotshilds just because they are rich, Blaming the Freemasons for being good to others, Blaming gaint industrialists like Rockafeller who also did a lot for other lesser lucky, sick and poor people.

The funniest part is, that the conspiracy theorists always delivier ZERO PROOF, which they most of the time, even self do not understand haha !!

I pity you all badly
its sad when dumb a## get on a web site a say that conspirace people are nazis its makes me happy when people say things that tey dont understand
its clear you dont no what a nazi is or you would not say that for one
second you have everyone from around the world here, and though we all dont agree on some things we are all here for each other nazis are only for white blue eyes to take over the world and there a lot more to them so i suggest you have your mom help you with your home work the next time you have a brain fart good luck and stay in tuch here you might learn something that will help you when you grow up

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

So twisting historical facts is PWNING?? Also delivering messages from twitter, posting youtube movies and wikipedia articles are proof?

Who is twisting historical facts? Actually, how do you "twist" something that is recorded from history?

As for twitter, never seen anyone post "proof" of anything from twitter. Youtube and wiki? you mean like this:

are on this site folk's www.wikipedia.com and www.youtube.com It is 100% pure proof

YOUR ATS THREAD

Kettle, let me introduce you to the pot.

Please don't be offended (yet?) by the topic title, but always when I'm reading forums, or talking to people about the Masons, illuminati, government, it always comes clear that 8 out of 10 never finished school and/or is unemployed. Now, I would like to ask, why is it that mostly uneducated (or poorly educated) or jobless people are so attracted by "conspiracy theory's" ?

Please don't be offended (yet?) by the topic title, but always when I'm reading forums, or talking to people about the Masons, illuminati, government, it always comes clear that 8 out of 10 never finished school and/or is unemployed.

Now, I would like to ask, why is it that mostly uneducated (or poorly educated) or jobless people are so attracted by "conspiracy theory's" ?

Another of your threads

Now I have a question for you sir, and mods, feel free to answer this for him:

How are you still here?

You've ignored the T&C, are not following proper posting procedure, and you are attacking almost everyone here personally. How on earth is your account still active?
edit on 2-6-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

link   
Noo, not the nazi thing AGAIN, I got the nazi finger pointed at me at school because I'm half Polish :<

anyway, you sir are the stupid one and that is that, enjoy your day.
Peace.

link   
reply to post by john1287

Who are you trying to insult? Us or him? o.O

You know it's got an in-built sp3ll checker right?

Jamie.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Attributing such a statement and assuming all "conspiracy theorists" blame your list of groups for all/any/some problems is typically done by someone too stupid to see that their reflexive denial of alternative thought is caused by their own.

The funniest part is, that the conspiracy theorists always delivier ZERO PROOF

Hrm... Then how did Watergate and Iran-Contra (among others) ever get prosecuted if "zero proof" was discovered by "conspiracy theorists."

I pity you all badly

That's nice. Do you have anything constructive to add?

You should know who I am targeting. Those Freemason, Illuminati. Muslim and Homosexual bashers really make me sick. The continous amout of "youtube movies" being posted and labelled as "100% proof", posting editted UFO photos and saying that "disclosure" is coming.

People are going insane, or feeling deep fear by reading those messages. And that simply just makes mee feel sick.

Icke (I can laugh about him) and Jones (I can't laugh about him) are just those typical guys... Icke just wants to sell his stuff and Jones is just some angry screaming drunk guy...

Thats it

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

People are going insane, or feeling deep fear by reading those messages. And that simply just makes mee feel sick.

Then don't click on those threads. It's simple. No one is forcing you to read them.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I must say your tone has changed a little, not to mention your English has improved too!

Jamie.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra

Then don't click on those threads. It's simple. No one is forcing you to read them.

I dont get sick by those messages, I got sick with the results of it, the amout of "fear" which got injected to people through those kind of messages.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

I must say your tone has changed a little, not to mention your English has improved too!

Jamie.

I already stated that I am Dutch and try my best to write proper English, but sometimes I fail, also my keyboard isn't working proper. I've got an old laptop...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nobody has noticed this?

"To" is a particle. The infinitive in English consists of two parts: the particle to and the verb. Here are three infinitives: to smile, to eat, to sleep.

"Too" is an adverb, and two different meanings give it two different distinct placements.
Too meaning excessively, to an excessive degree such as "You are too stupid."

Isn’t it just too obvious or are you too stupid?

link   

Lol the ICKE and Jones followers are the minority here, your anger is misplaced. Also, way to completely ignore the SITE OWNERS post, awesome, so glad you can just ignore people whilst continuing to disparage the vast majority of people here.

So here's another question you will fail to answer:

Who is the idiot?

The person interesting in a conspiracy reading this site.

or

The person who hates them, thinks everyone is dumb compared to them, yet feels compelled to not only read each and every thread, but to actually comment on them too.

Nobody has noticed this?

Somebody already mentioned that, we're not here to trash on peoples grasp of english, the OP has provided plenty of other things to gripe about.

edit on 2-6-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Casandra

We have to click on them thats how we help people understand how wrong they are

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Jamie.

I already stated that I am Dutch and try my best to write proper English, but sometimes I fail, also my keyboard isn't working proper. I've got an old laptop...

That doesn't account for the tone change.

Jamie.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Good thing I am conspiracy aware and not merely a theorist.

Blaming the:

- Jews (Rotschilds)

The Rothschilds are not "real" Jews. They're Ashkenazi (sp?) Jews. And some of These are indeed involved in the conspiracies to "take over the world."

- Industralists (Rockafeller, who was also a philanthrope)

"Philanthropy" is a good cover to deflect suspicion. And many of the Industrialists are indeed involved in the conspiracies to "take over the world."

- Freemasons (a religious group with different beliefs than their own)

Freemasonry at lower levels are generally good Individuals; at higher levels, many the conspiracies to "take over the world.."

- Muslims

Though overall most Muslims are as much a victim of TPTB as the rest of Us, there are even a few of Them involved in the conspiracies to "take over the world.."

- Governemt (Who did this again back in the days? Adolph Hitler !!!)

As it was a plot by key position holders in government that created and implemented 9/11, it is not unreasonable to say, generally that the government is involved in the conspiracies to "take over the world.."

- Homosexuals

Well, like the Muslims, overall most homosexuals are as much a victim of TPTB as the rest of Us, there are even a few of Them involved in the conspiracies to "take over the world.."

- Other country's

Some in other countries are also involved in the the conspiracies to "take over the world.."

For their own misery.

Um... For Their own misery? No... TPTB are to blame.

Well, facing it, I can see that They are NOT, in fact, "a bunch of unsatisfied Nazi's who only can blame others because they are to stupid to see that their misery is caused by their own." In fact, most of Them are angry at the Nazi fascist encroachment on this planet and in the US specifically.

Blaming the Rotshilds just because they are rich,

No... Blaming Them for the things They did to STAY rich and in control.

Blaming the Freemasons for being good to others,

Oh, now really. This is just absurd. There are better reasons to suspect SOME Freemasons of nefarious activity, but NO ONE "blames" anyOne for "being good to others!"

Blaming gaint industrialists like Rockafeller who also did a lot for other lesser lucky, sick and poor people.

If that was ALL the MANY Rockefellers did, there would be no problem. You make it out as if that was all - but it is, of course, NOT all that has been done by Them, and it is THOSE things They are called out for.

The funniest part is, that the conspiracy theorists always delivier ZERO PROOF, which they most of the time, even self do not understand haha !!

Um, sure.
Let Me guess... Anything brought to You as evidence will be shot down: "Youtube is NEVER proof," "It's just something on the web - therefore it's meaningless," and thereby eliminating reason in evaluating any evidence.

It's not what the evidence looks like, but How Each One evaluates the probabilities that One sees.

I pity you all badly

Oh, it just occurred to Me that You mistook Me for being One of These "conspiracy theorists." Let Me inform You, I am not. I am conspiracy aware.

Beyond that, I love You dearly. Pity Me, if You will.
edit on 6/2/2011 by Amaterasu because: Many reasons

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Jamie.

That doesn't account for the tone change.

Jamie.

What is the problem? You guys got angry on me because I said that conspiracy theorists are the new nazis because you are all taking it way to personal, so I guess this site is full of conspiracy theorists and not readers of conspiracy theories ?

I dont get it why everybody was reacting so angry, the only names I've been calling were those of Icke and Jones..

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think even the Dutch have computers that use spell check. It is called common courtesy to present your ideas accurately and clearly, especially when you accuse others of being stupid.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

notimportant, please do not tell everyone that you're Dutch. You're embarrassing me as I am also Dutch. You claim that we are all drop-outs with no lives and yet I have better spelling and grammar than you? Are you in reality a child with an extreme sense of self-righteousness?

I would like to think that there are more free-thinking, mature adults in the Netherlands with the ability to debate and discuss issues and not call names and harass people like children do when they have no understanding of an issue they are being confronted with.

Even if you do not agree with our view points on this website take a lesson in how to talk to people on here. Insulting people because they have different opinions than yourself is a sure sign of a lesser evolved intellect and narcissism.

Besides, how ironic is it that you are talking to us as if we are stupid and less than you because we have different beliefs and that is precisely what the Nazi's did to those that disagreed with them.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I think even the Dutch have computers that use spell check. It is called common courtesy to present your ideas accurately and clearly, especially when you accuse others of being stupid.

I used to have the Opera webbrowser which infact has a build in spellchecker, even for the English language. But that browser doesnt work anymore on my laptop since the last update, now I'm back to IE so please excuse me ok ? I'm trying to do best.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join