It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theorists are the new nazi's, and they don't even know it because they are to stupid...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

I pity you all badly

You must pity the English language a great deal more.

link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I hope you did not spend a lot of time on your insult.

It is poorly written an nearly intelligible.

One thing a CT's can spot,

Is a lack of a formal education.

After 500+ posts, you just figured out where you are at ?

Sheesh...

I'm Dutch my friend, I'm trying to write proper English, but I'm still not very good at it.

link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by notimportant

I have no idea if you are merely trying to start something. Or simply a complete moron. The generalized comments you have made shows how uninformed and unknowlegeable about everything of which you spoke. It is I who pity people who think the way you say you do due to the fact they don't think at all.

Well, to be fair, he brought more proof to the table for his thread than I see in a lot of threads around here. hell, if he traded out "conspiracy theorists" for some group that's unpopular around here (Like, oh, gay Muslim Mexicans) he'd already have twenty stars, eighty flags, and several applauds in his inbox

link   

You are trying to start a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theorists. Are you a Nazi?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak

You are trying to start a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theorists. Are you a Nazi?

Yes I am the biggest nazi of all, infact I am the reincarnation of Adolph hitler an Stalin at the same time !!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We are only stupid when it comes to feeding the trolls.

Do Not Feed!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

May I direct you to this thread sir:

ATS Thread

Oh and also get bent. Calling us all Nazis? You are an idiot. How that for being a dick and ignoring the T&C?

Mods, where art thou?

Yes I am the biggest nazi of all, infact I am the reincarnation of Adolph hitler an Stalin at the same time !!

Oh really? well how are you the biggest nazi of all when the entire foundation of the nazi party, and it's support, was as a bulkhead AGAINST soviet Bolshevism.

Serious friend, I don't care if you are dutch, or Martian, you are clearly a jerk with an attitude problem, and have no grasp of history at all.

Though if I do recall, Holland was very, very VERY receptive of the Nazis and their anti-jew policies. i know this as my grandfather helped liberate Holland.

Oh and also i pulled my head out of my ass long enough to learn some basic history.
edit on 2-6-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Did you mistake this for your therapist couch?
Since you have nothing to offer here except your lack of manners and decorum I am sure you will be shut down shortly. I wanted to hop in and say better luck with your next thread on yahoo answers.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Bernard,how are you?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hmm, It clearly says at the top:

Rant: Let loose some steam and get it off your chest! This is the place to rant about anything that does not attack other members.

Title: Conspiracy theorists are the new nazi's, and they don't even know it because they are to stupid...

----

Sounds like an attack to me, or at least a degrading burp and blow to our faces.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Did you mistake this for your therapist couch?
Since you have nothing to offer here except your lack of manners and decorum I am sure you will be shut down shortly. I wanted to hop in and say better luck with your next thread on yahoo answers.

I dont need yahoo answers, I have "real life (shocking)" contacts which help me alot, and no this is not a psychologist.

I dont live on the internet, as many of you do and that is what you get (and deserve) when you drop out of school early

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I thought about starring and flagging this thread to get it more attention. But on second thought, I've decided that you wouldn't be embarrassed by the extra attention.

I honestly hope that your OP is some type of social experiment, as the incredible generalizations made and painfully fallacious nature of your "position" would seem akin to renting a billboard for the purpose of announcing one's mental impotence...

link   

I dont live on the internet, as many of you do and that is what you get (and deserve) when you drop out of school early

Well if going by the posts so far, you consider dropping out of high school a prerequisite for posting on ATS, obviously you dropped out as you are posting here too. Secondly, these high school drop outs are completeling PWNING you at history.

Also a decorum, which is a pretty important rule here.

link   
his other thread

The answers to eferie conspirasy threorie

are on this site folk's www.wikipedia.com and www.youtube.com It is 100% pure proof

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

history AND grammar ( to or one m's?
)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Bernard,how are you?

GENIUS.

Well played, sir. Or ma'am.

third, just to be safe -- this thread has rattled my foundations...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I have "real life (shocking)" contacts which help me alot

Good, because you need a lot of help. But at least you admit you have a problem. That's the toughest part, and the first step in your long road to recovery.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Sorry......Thought you were just another uneducated American.

This has got to be some kind of joke.

I have read some of your previous posts.

link   

I have "real life (shocking)" contacts which help me alot

Good, because you need a lot of help. But at least you admit you have a problem. That's the toughest part, and the first step in your long road to recovery.

There's no recovery for trolls

link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Well if going by the posts so far, you consider dropping out of high school a prerequisite for posting on ATS, obviously you dropped out as you are posting here too. Secondly, these high school drop outs are completeling PWNING you at history.

Also a decorum, which is a pretty important rule here.

So twisting historical facts is PWNING?? Also delivering messages from twitter, posting youtube movies and wikipedia articles are proof?

Damn, maybe I should have dropped out also, instead of a few intellectual friends with good positions, I could have over 100 dumber friends with no or a bad job. Sounds pretty damn good...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join