It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher’s act of bravery goes viral.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Whats the problem with it. People see people all the time. I can take my camera and film people all day if I want. It is not going to hurt anyone... So a teacher films an event and you think it is some kind of big deal that should end up with a law suit... That is crazy talk in my books...
The kids never seemed emotional stressed out to me..
kx
edit on 3-6-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Okay...

Does shooting it out in the streets make sense?
In plain view of witnesses and with children in harms way?

Hey it's not like the bad guys kill people for no good reason right?
Oh no that never happens....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I know this thread is dead... but thought this might put some perspective on the subject:

Mayor abducted, tortured, and executed

This one was a hero too.

She survived two other assassination attempts, the first one claimed her husband's life.

She may have been brave enough to stand up to some of the most dangerous people around, but she was also stubborn enough to leave her kid with two dead parents.

National pride or a strong sense of community isn't worth all that.

Heroes teach us valuable lessons... what was learned here?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

When you have your child filmed during an emotional stressful situation..and put up on twitter, for the world to see..come talk to me about it...I stand by what I say...and that is all I will say on the topic.

What do kids think of when a camera is turned on? They think of fun, of smiling, of hamming it up. These kids didn't come away traumatized BECAUSE of the camera. I think it was bloody brilliant. As for posting it online, I would want to see it! Then, I'd get a gun and go hunt down those responsible for putting my child in danger.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

You would be mad that she kept your child from panaking and probably keeping your child from being permanently emotionally scared for life ? really ? People like you just get mad just because you can.....We get it....you like freedom

Absolutely not mad that she kept my child from panicking ,and when my child told me about it, i would thank her.

BUT, I would be LIVID for her taking a film of my child while it was experiencing a serious trauma...and even more so..when she put my child on twitter...

For what purpose..but to brag about herself??

That is my child,and she has no RIGHTS to film him/her during distress,and then to post it on twitter...wtf was she thinking!!!! This wasn't a documentary,and she had no right to be filming it ..NONE !!!!!!!

Totally self serving from the get go

edit on 3-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

i'm willing to bet real money you would do the same thing, and also post it here

top topics

<< 1   >>

join