reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
I tell you this is so simple. I believe in the KISS method (keep it simple stupid). Very easy to do with no violence. Taxes would still go to the
states but not the feds.
America's Tea Party 2011
On this Day think of what we as true Americans CAN do for OUR Country
I, as an american, have been silent too long. I have allowed the Government of this country to become an abomination in the eyes of our great
founders. It is because of this silence we no longer have a Government of the people, by the people, for the people. It is time we take a stand
together. Just as our Fore Fathers stood together against what they perceived as a tyrannical, unjust Government, it is our responsibility to do the
1) I ask that you print off 2 copies of the 2011 form W4 www.irs.gov...
2) Fill out 1 copy and claim 12 dependents on line D. This will not be a lie we taxpayers each support many more than that number in reality.
3) On July 5th when you return to work give this new W4 to your HR personnel or payroll department.
1) Take the additional money you receive on your check and place it in a seperate savings account. At such time as the Government understands that we
the People will no longer be held hostage in our own country we will pay what we owe.
2) Remember we are not against taxes just an unfair system and unfair representation by our Government.
3) Anyone who tries to make this a "right" or a "left" political issue is an enemy of the people. We must all stand as one.
4) The second form W4 will be used at such time as the Government has made a concerted effort towards repair of our Government.
5) Money is all the greedy politicians understand so we must show them we do control the money.
6) If we could just see progress towards at least four items from the list below we could use the second form W4 and start the system back up
What I would like to see:
1) Put a stop to the revolving door where politicians (or their relatives) serve big business making laws then go to work for them after leaving
office, or make money investing in them.
2) Put a stop to Military personnel (or their relatives) going to work with companies they had oversight of while serving.
3) A complete overhaul of the Tax system and plan for a simplified fair tax system. There are too many tax laws with loopholes for big business and
the rich. A flat tax system would be nice or possibly a progressive tax system. If you have more you should pay more. Welfare is a problem.
Corporate Welfare is an even bigger problem.
4) Stop the war money machine. Too many people are making money while our young men die.
5) Stop making unnecessary new laws and review, and uphold the laws already written.
6) The rights delegated by Our Constitution is for Our Citizens. Although we need to treat others as we would like to be treated we must put an end
to illegals demanding welfare from us. We need to take care of our own sick and poor before we destroy America trying to take care of illegal
immigrants and other nations. Our Country needs to support other countries to help them to learn how to deal with their own problems. We can no
longer take on the burden of other Countries as Our problem.
7) Transparency in Government. It is OUR Government.
8) Our great nation producing goods and fair trade practices being implemented.
I could go on but if Our Government would just make an attempt to act like civilized people who care for their fellow men this action would not be
necessary. I believe the time is right for this action. I am tired of the news media being used against us like some hypnotic machine only telling
us what it's master manipulators want us to know. I am tired of worrying about "will I have a Job" while I read stories of how much money we
promised to some foreign power. I am tired of MY ELECTED OFFICIALS pledging support to countries who openly despise America.
I ask you to please stand with me on this July 4th, 2011 and say enough is enough. All we are asking is what should be taking place in this great
country we live in.
Please send this to as many friends as you can and let us all stand together
I would love to be able to sign my name to this but since I no longer trust the Government of the United States I must refrain from doing so. Only a
movement will bring Our Great Country together again as it once was.