It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien cow abduction is NOT funny. I'm serious!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
LMAO!

I think this is my favorite BTS thread now.

I LOVE milk and I agree the prices are just way too high..Those poor cows, just grazing and bam they are gone! :O

Thank you for the laugh, I thoroughly enjoyed this and I have shared this on my FB

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
LMAO!
I thoroughly enjoyed this and I have shared this on my FB

The cows and I both appreciate it! Let's get the word out! The more people understand about this the better the chance we have of saving these cows!

..and lowering our milk prices!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Who let the cows out ????

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
We can't forget these pics.

Aliens have been witnessed abducting cows, and it appears they did not want to be seen, but did not mind that they left behind a signature that they were there.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Oh wow your cow thread is back !!

Do horses count ???

Miss Mooo..neigh..penny thinks they should !!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The solution to the cow abduction problem is in China. Their cows have only to fear the greatest of Kung Fu masters!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Indeed.

In the 11 months since I first created this thread, there have been some more advancements in the field of bovine protection. Some are ingenious....like the Mooonitor.

The sad part is, it can only capture the abductions as they occur. It hasn't actually been shown to prevent them..as seen here in this model with the optional night vision support:

As high tech as some advances have been, some of the best deterrents still are through the use of rancher ingenuity. As displayed in these following images. The first is an evil alien disguise. Meant to scare off the so called good aliens. My sources tell me it is these "good" aliens which are the ones committing the most blatant cow thievery.

The new improved model of the cow disguise has been shown in limited testing to confuse the aliens, and often thwart their efforts. Until they have adapted at least.....

Of course...the simple pissed off redneck is still an old favorite. Though there is actually no data available as to whether this method actually works or not.

For anyone out there who still believes alien cow abduction isn't real, or that it really poses no threat to your milk consumption, please see this one final new photo of an actual abduction taking place. Parts of the image have been enhanced to show the distress these cows face while hurtling through the air and into the space barns.

Finally, this one rancher who has suffered quite a bit mind you....still believes that one day...his cows shall escape their alien captors. For those bovine antelopers, in order to find their way home....he has constructed this cow beacon. It is supposedly visible from at least several light years away.

And by the way....the rancher...who wishes to remain anonymous still, has no fear that the cow beacon will attract more aliens to his lands. You see....he has no cows left.

More cowbell is not always a good thing.

It's actually quite sad when you think about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Lol, I like the humor involved in the subject. I actually think there is a good chance of it being true.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Poor daisy the cow with her shuddery udders,
sick of attacks from the lil' green bugg*rs,
gazed up at the heavens with a forlorn moo,
unclear of really what to do
??????

Will tonight be another abduction ??
Oh god, no more ET moocow suction !!

The worst thing of all is being dropped from high,
It bladdy well hurts falling from the sky