It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican cartels have MILITARY weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The insanity only gets worse, to think that selling weapons to a corrupt government can be a good thing and can help fight crime. When all they are doing is arming the criminals.

Not guns from US gun shops
www.brasschecktv.com...

edit on 2-6-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Enemies on the east coast, enemies to the south, I think someone has an agenda.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I really think this is a valid threat to the southern us, these are very cold blooded killers hell bent on expanding thier territory. they are extremely organized and getting some help from somewhere.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

yes and i can think of three, hint none are north of the border can you name them??

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
When they can not buy them they make their own www.zimbio.com... check it out from the link

Sources say the new model could run up to 110 kilometers per hour, beating its predecessor, the Monster 2010, which ran only 40 kilometers per hour, thus showing the improvement in technology. The interior of the vehicle is large with for up to 12 members of Los Zetas.
There are reports indicating the existence of more models of the Monster 2011, with a greater presence in the state of Tamaulipas.
now that is a SUV

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Los Zetas were founded by a group of deserters from the Mexican Army Special Forces. Therefore I am not surprised that they have access to military weapons. They would certainly have continued to cultivate their military connections for not only equipment but intelligence as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Same thing different day. Of course they are getting help. That part of the world has been getting help with their drug and gun running for years. Back in the late 1980's and early 1990's it was Panama. Noreiga was a CIA operative used for the same purposes back then. At that time working with BUSH SR. Instead of going to prison he was put in office as President. For those who don't remember or know about that dirty chapter of our recent history. There is a documentary Panama Deception which won an academy. I thought it strange that he had been held all these years in Prison with no one being allowed to talk to him. Once Obama was in office he was sent to a prison out of the country still under wraps. If the walls could only talk.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Thanks for mentioning that documentary, I found it and will be watching it later.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Where are we headed, is WWIII on the horizon?

join