It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does my lucky rabbits foot prevent terrorist attacks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Who really gives a rats tail end if they are "waiting to strike?" So are viruses and bacteria everywhere, and teenagers joy riding around in their parents cars, and serial killers, and mother nature herself, with killer tornadoes and hurricanes and such.

Your sorry butt is going to die. Get a grip, deal with it, and stop being such a kitty.

You should not live your whole life in fear of your death, and desperately trying to prevent it at all costs. Because you will always FAIL in that task. Live your life bravely, enjoyably, and free. Or you arent really living at all in any event.

People who want their own safety at the cost of everyones freedom should be locked away in a padded room somewhere, imho. Out of our hair, and its the closest thing to the safety they crave they will ever get.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

So the TSA stops some people about to set off bombs, but how was it the TSA was able to stop them? The answer is, my lucky rabbit's foot.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
when bumble bees start knocking down buildings and flying planes into them

when they start beheading people

when they set off a nuclear bomb in a major city

when they release a chem bio attack

then the government will act

but after the fact.

a rabbit foots sorry but i am a believer that people make their own luck even tho i carry around my 4 leaf clover

never hurts to have a lucky charm.
edit on 3-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

So you don't think America should spend billions of dollars from protecting Americans from the Bumble Bees? Maybe if we give them beards and Turbans, then you might agree that billions of dollars are actually necessary.

You think people dying from a terrorist attack is more terrorizing than people dying from a Bumble Bee attack? So you would rather spend billions to prevent terrorist attacks, and give up almost all of your rights, but you are not willing to do the same with Bumble Bees?

That's my point, if the media one day decided to make Bumble Bees the enemy, I swear on my fully natural grown beard that you would fear it like you fear the big bad terrorists.

I think you're trying to take this to an absurdest level. I'm only stating AND GIVING PROOF that Terrosim plots have indeed been stopped by the U.S. Government since 9/11. Does the media create fear-mongering? Of course....Is their very real threats to our own Freedom because some in the Government want to over-react with new laws that restrict ours? Most definitely....Does that mean there is no threat from Terrorism at all? NO! Of course there is!!!! And it's one we need to be secured against. Everything else is arguing about to what degree...how much money....how much are we willing to put up with, as far as new laws go, etc, etc. I am willing to suspect that on many of these issues we would likely agree. I'm not one for 'Patriot Act' type of nonsense....Yet you are trying to make it seem as if there is nothing to worry or defend at all....or as if the Government has had no impact at stopping new Terrorist Acts....Both of which are factually untrue,and quite easily show to be so.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

So the TSA stops some people about to set off bombs, but how was it the TSA was able to stop them? The answer is, my lucky rabbit's foot.

Well I admit....I can't prove that it WASN'T your lucky rabbit's foot!!!

<< 1   >>

join