It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even you can understand the QUANTUM world!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Anyhoo we can go round and round with this all day. I was just trying to open peoples minds to another way of understanding what theoretical scienctist are saying about the quantum world.
Maybe your time would be better spent learning quantum mechanics, instead of trying to educate others about a subject you not only know very little about, but are unwilling to support any of your claims, which is a requirement for posting in the science forum.

If you just want to post random thoughts that pop into your head with no supporting evidence, and you're unwilling to support your claims, there's a forum for that, it's called "skunk works". None of your claims in that forum need to be supported by evidence. That's not the case in this forum.

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
~Sabertruth~ I know exactly what ya mean. As I was writing that, I knew someone was gonna jump on it. I wish I had the time to do alot more research on it and provide links. Im not one of those ATS members that has the time to make those super long post containing outside info supporting every single statement they make. I really wish I did, but I dont. sorry sabertruth, I have failed you.
You're posting in the wrong forum. Post in skunk works and no evidence is needed. If you start a thread in the science forum, you need to take the time to back up your claims. You probably shouldn't be starting threads here if you are unwilling or unable to do that.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

<< 1   >>

join