It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft VS Rift.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Now before i say anything if you are a fanboy and will not play anything other than WoW+CoD, i dont want you just pulling up things that older gamers know about such as DAOC had achievements first as an example. BUT ANYWAYS onto the topic, I feel that rift has a better setup, There is no rush to endgame, More ways to get gear and its not annoyingly set up like wows ether you can get a staff and legs from the planar vendor, You can get 2 more pieces from the PvP vendor and then a Helm from the story quest at the end, + the quests from Realm of the Fae, I have played both games i can run around rift and always have something to do that will be more than benifitial to me in wow its more like a 2 hour wait for somthing like that and even then its not 100% good to go everyone wants to do it! ALSO; rift has taken in to account lag...nothing can be 1 hit 1 kill because of lag, someone has a scan pop up or someone call or Anything that may cause lag it will slow them down, FPS and Latency run on each other, The higher the latency the lower the FPS the lower the latency the higher the FPS, they cant take into account everyones effects on there suroundings...i just find rift to be the lead in the next generation of video games.

new topics

join