It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification, Inc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I found this video uploaded today on YouTube:
I used the search feature using "weather modification, inc". MODS: If this is somewhere else, please close and remove thread.

Another try by believers (chemtrailers, chemmies, or whatever you all prefer at the moment) to muddy the waters, cherry-pick, and allow their beliefs to determine whether something is truth or not. It's pretty blatent; the videographer went in with pre-conceived notions and did not listen to the experts or try to learn more. It also shows the length they will go to get just the slightest hold on reality; he was told they could not participate in a video yet the pilot was never informed he was in fact being videoed without his knowledge and approval.
The pilot does an excellent job explaining what WM, Inc does, what they use, what the equipment is, who contracts with them, where the area they service is, and provides the name and address of the scientist who could help the videographer with the science behind his work.
It's really sad that some believers do not research anything before wasting their time making videos that only make them look really, really close-minded, uneducated, sneaky, and dishonest.
Believers continue believing, grasping at straws, tilting at windmills, and crying "The sky is falling." Will they ever learn?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have to agree with you on the "inappropriateness" of this video in the sense that:

1. Weather modification is a known and (subjectively) purposeful action.
2. Chemtrails are as of yet, still just theory - but doesn't mean they don't exist.
3. If you have a "believer" confuse the two and infer conspiracy of (2) with the reality of (1), the effort to bring light to (2) is muddied and - in my opinion - made to look "crazy."

So, in the end, the person may have had good intentions, however, actually did more harm to do any objective research into the possibility of chemtrails.

Without stirring debate, the reality is there is no conclusive proof that there are chemtrails, other than the pictures you see here on ATS and YT, opinions of lay people and some scientists and anecdotal mention of barium and other elements in crops. Does that mean that there isn't good reason to suspect that such a thing is occurring? Of course not.

Regardless, I think you bring up a good point in the ineffectiveness of the person making the video in trying to prove anything, other than a weather modification outfit admitted to doing what its moniker says it does.

edit on 2-6-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
this poor hippie thinks he captured the mother load of chemtrail gold. Sadly, he interviewed Firepilots buddies. Congratulations! You have discovered the hidden cloud seeding conspiracy! Oh wait, it's not hidden, or a conspiracy, never mind.

what a tool.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Thank you, OP, for posting the video.

What I think is really strange is that this guy who made the video is not fooling around. He actually marched himself in to the offices of Weather Control Inc. and just started asking questions.

I found myself becoming embarrassed for him. It runs like a real life version of a 'chemmie' coming to the threads on ATS.

I got the impression that at the end of the interview the pilot began to understand what he was dealing with and he started to try and direct the video guy to resources so he can educate himself but of course video guy just leaves; muttering the whole way that it is all just lies.

Great video that I hope everyone sees.

I wish these guys (rabid 'chemmies') would cut it out.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes, I know exactly who the person is being asked the questions. He tried to explain cloud seeding and how it works, and addition directed the person to additional sources to learn more.

Obviously the chemmie camera guy had no intention of learning anything, he just thought it would be cool to confront someone that in his mind was a chemtrail pilot, and make some video that apparentely exposes the eeeevil sekrit conspiracy. Yeah, cloud seeding pilots who flies light twin engine planes, secretly flies your large unmarked sprayplanes.

If this guy was so convinced that WMI is some chemtrail company, where were the pics of the secret sprayplanes? He had easy visual access to the parking ramp there, and he could also see aircraft taking off and landing. Where at are pics and videos of that? Oh yeah, he didnt get any.

WMI still gets phone calls from chemmies, that are like this guy, they act interested and nice at first, and then start using profanity and tirades against even just girls who answer the phone ffor Fargo Jet/WMI.

Sorry, but you chemmies that are extremely rude like this to people, only make you all look bad. The whole idea of cussing out some girl who is probably just a college student working at a front desk or as a secretary, is just reprehensible.

edit on 2-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
See, they are doing it.. they are trying to claim cloud seeding and chemtrails are the same thing in order to convince people that the chemtrail conspiracy is real.

Cloud seeding is no secret, and it has been going on for years. To bad the guy in the OPs video doesn't know this simple fact.

I actually support cloud seeding because if they do it correctly they can reduce hail storms. Hail storms in some areas are so bad that they actually KILL people, and wildlife, and cause millions of dollars in property damage. So this Weather Modification Inc. is actually SAVING lives, and SAVING property. Cloud seeding can also bring water to farm land and other places to support wild life and humans... so they are increasing food production, and life, which is a godsend. I can't believe chemmies are trying to demonize it.

When will they get a clue? I laughed when the guy in the video thought that cloud seeding actually makes clouds...
Sorry guy, the clouds have to exist in order for them to be seeded....

I bet the guy is an ATS member.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
See, they are doing it.. they are trying to claim cloud seeding and chemtrails are the same thing in order to convince people that the chemtrail conspiracy is real.

Really??! Who would do a thing like that??

but seriously - a great find - someone should probably copy the video so that it can be retained as evidence of how far the chemtail hoax conspiracy will go - 'cos i'm sure it'll be deleted by the original poster sooner or later!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Really??! Who would do a thing like that??

but seriously - a great find - someone should probably copy the video so that it can be retained as evidence of how far the chemtail hoax conspiracy will go - 'cos i'm sure it'll be deleted by the original poster sooner or later!

I seriously doubt they would ever delete it, I am sure who ever recorded it thinks he stood up to the evil chemtrail companies. i mean if they were some secret sinister operation, would they even have let him into their building?

Would have been a bit more honest of him if he had walked over to the fence and filmed/photographed the sinister propellor twin engine planes and showed what kind of aircraft they actually have.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I would have to agree with you. This a legitimate business and have a real website. They do:

Meteorological Serices
Atmospheric Assessment & Evaluation
Cloud Seeding
Weather Radar Systems
Environmental Monitoring

No one is disputing weather modification. Many states have their own programs to prevent droughts etc...I can't wait for some chemtrailer to say they are causing chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh they have on here, many many times.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by afw2121

Considering the different things they do, you would think that some "chemtrailer" would hire one to finally have proof.
From meteorlogical services, they can prove how "chemtrails" change the weather.
From atmospheric assessment and evaluation, they can prove that there are nasty things in the air after planes fly through, and what that means to those of us on the ground below when these trails rain down on us.
From cloud seeding, they can prove that people are really spraying something, using nano tubes, barium and aluminum and messing up the entire planet with these weaponized materials.
From weather radar systems, they can prove that HAARP rings, scalar squares, and all the strange arrows and flashes are really TPTB at work weaponizing weather and causing earthquakes.
And from environmental monitoring, they could prove that all the "chemtrails" are depositing bad things all over, literally covering the landscape in metallic elements, polluting the ground and surface water.
They already believe and have stated each of these to be true. It would be a one-stop place to prove the theory is really being put into practice. And they wouldn't have to worry about the who or why or the logistics of the whole "chemtrail" scenario, because they would finally have something empirical, which is what I have always requested anyway.
But they would rather assume guilt by insinuation and get another "in-your-face" sneaky attempt to do nothing but prove that this particular videographer is just dishonest, closed-minded, and ignorant.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I am just saying they have a legitimate business. Weather modification is normal and hence you can hire a company to seed clouds. Don't look too much into what I posted.
edit on 4-6-2011 by afw2121 because: Mustard on my bun

new topics

top topics

join