It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Control of your Sovereignty, The Government Says You Have Only Privileges Not Rights!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have been listening to a 4 hour course typically for lawyers, on Common Law, he explains how if you operate from a position of Sovereignty and Common Law you are to a degree above the courts and any government official which is how it was meant to be.

You do not necessarily have to give up your Social Security Card to operate from a position of Sovereignty.

I also watched a few videos from Youtube interviewing freemen on the land, who have been dealing with these issues and they explain how if you cut the cord from Social Security, you are not able to be "borrowed against" because you get to say I do not represent this person "Johne Doh" lol, whom this contract represents. You say I am "Johne" of the family "Doh" and not this citizen whom the state has registered a contract with before you were able to willingly enter any contract, via your birth certificate and social security card.

This system of living is from the standpoint of a Republic NOT a Democracy. This is powerful stuff it shows you how to live Sovereign as in you are the lawmaker or the king, and if you were to find a GOOD Common Law expert they would be able to appointed to be the "Master Of Your Court" given any rights and privileges you deem them to have.

Listen to the evidence presented it's long and if you have no idea what I am talking about I will further explain but I have just been researching this for the last week or so, listen to, watch, and read all of the evidence before you comment unless you already have an underlying knowledge of this subject.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Introduction To Common Law

apparently the HTML center button is being stupid and not centering the top so sorry, I was trying to make it look good.

There are ten or more of these please watch.

youtu.be...

There are 3 parts please watch.

[align=center]
[/align]

edit on 2-6-2011 by DragonSpirit2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2011 by DragonSpirit2 because: centering

edit on 2-6-2011 by DragonSpirit2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Nice. I love the premise.
I will watch the videos throughout the day and report back.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
That is a lot to digest. I will comment after seeing them all. I definitely like the premise but I wonder if it is just a lot of smoke in the wind? S&F anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This honestly is what spurred my research on further, there are several great threads to which I have replied already on this subject.

However my point was on every single reply was that unamended Constitutional Law and Common Law from Sovereign individuals trumps statutes and codes hands down, no question. So are we all just going to sit here and take this?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I appreciate the time you're taking and it is very interesting, again thanks. Hope this thread gets out there I really believe in the stance and ideas that this brings up.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
How many people would be willing to accept the responsibility of being a Sovereign individual or freeman on the land? Sadly the answer is very few. The sheeple prefer to feed at the government trough and only raise their heads to either nod in agreement or not, then return to feeding.

If you want to be a Sovereign individual you will have to cut 100% of the ties and walk away from the trough. The burden then rests upon your shoulders alone. Step up to the plate if you dare, freedom comes with a price and payment is upfront. You can receive no provision from the government and be a Sovereign individual. The government only gives to those it owns and to no one else. In order to receive SSI you must become a ward of the state and the government is under no obligation to give you, even as a ward, anything for the monies that you so generously gave to SS. If you want to receive SSI you can not be a Sovereign individual.

There are things you can do in regards to your birth certificate to remove yourself from the system and they are quite easy. However, if you are married things will get a little sticky. Did you get a marriage license issued by the state? If so you asked the state permission to marry and once granted and filled out, you entered into a three way contract with the state, your spouse and you. I will not go into length regarding the legal aspects regarding the union but any contract law attorney can fill you in on the details. You will not be pleased with the information. In the end its up to you.....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
How many people would be willing to accept the responsibility of being a Sovereign individual or freeman on the land? Sadly the answer is very few.

That's very true.

Freedom, horrible freedom!

This fact just makes the government totality of control that much more bizarre.

So few would bother to opt out of the system so why doesnt the gov just let them go?

They act as if 5% of the population opting out would collapse the whole system so they send National Guard and ATF and IRS in armored vehicles to enforce compliance at the expense of tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of man hours.

It's a sure sign that this whole thing is corrupt and wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Actually its quite logical, make an example of a few people and the rest will stay inline. It doesn't matter that the whole operation is illegal and on trumped up charges. Tell a ton of lies, do a smear campaign and the sheeple will buy it hook, line and sinker. Its better to promote the lie than let a few people escape. If you want to be a freeman it will take an effort on your part. Done right, they will then leave you alone but remember you can't ask them for help either, your on your own! Read my signature.

top topics

join