It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Mensur Omerbashich Responds to his findings on Comet Elenin/C/2010 X1 - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Exclusive interview from YOWUSA with Dr. Mensur Omerbashich.

click here!
yowusa.com...

Okay, I've changed my position on Comet Elenin causing us harm this Sept/Oct based on this interview.The reason my position changed is this is one of the only scientifically based discussions on Comet Elenin. I agree with Dr. Omerbashich's findings and explanation on Comet Elenin.

Simply put.....this type of comet is rare, but not rare enough that we will experience the Apocalypse. Other comets that have visited our solar system in the past, are comparable to Comet Elenin. All of which, DO have an impact on earthquakes, but not to the point that we should be ultra concerned. Now, if I were living in Japan prior to their earthquake, obviously, what they went through is as close to the "end of the World" as you can get, so whichever city/country experiences large earthquakes as a result of the alignment of Comet Elenin with our Sun and Earth, will no doubt experience tragedy.

edit on 2-6-2011 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There isn't a video, it's just words written down on a website. Take it with a pinch of salt, dont believe everything you read

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Your hyperresonator equations also challenge the validity of Einstein's General Relativity theory and Planck's Quantum Physics.

Source

Hmm, yeah, I'm going to side with common sense, and also Einstein on this one, sorry.

General relativity has emerged as a highly successful model of gravitation and cosmology, which has so far passed every unambiguous observational and experimental test. Even so, there are strong indications the theory is incomplete.

Source

so one dude says elenin is the end of the world and attributes all types of seismic activity to it's alignment with other planets. for this to work it is at odds with General Relativity, which has time and time again passed the test.

sorry.
edit on 2-6-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
---
---
edit on 2-6-2011 by SatoriTheory because: meh

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

That guy Terral is pretty good. I don't think the object is a resonator. Seems just to be mass.

But where's the mass? The "coma" is the size of the object itself. 80,000-100,000km across. That's the whole point of Leonid Elenin, to announce the object as a comet.

So the Dr. starts with the premise that it is a comet and creates some kind of quantum theory to explain the effect.

If it is a dwarf star it might ignite some when it gets closer to the sun, the sun accelerating or sparking the fusion process.

Not long to wait, it's getting closer by the minute.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

so one dude says elenin is the end of the world and attributes all types of seismic activity to it's alignment with other planets. for this to work it is at odds with General Relativity, which has time and time again passed the test.

sorry.

Actually, if you read the interview, you'd have clearly read that in his view Elenin will have NO significant impact when it is closest to the Earth because at that time it won't be in an extended "long period alignment."

So it is quite the opposite of what you think he said.

I read the entire interview and his theory gives me the gut check sense of being true. Tesla and so many others were on to the same thing, basically that it is resonance that is key, not any one particle.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I should comment though that the thread is weak, since the OP offered no summary and none of his own concluded opinions. A mere link to an interview is not a thread to star. And that's a shame, because the interview is worth reading.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa

click here!
yowusa.com...

Okay, I've changed my position on Comet Elenin causing us harm this Sept/Oct based on this interview.

Um, okay, so what IS your position now and what it before? And what in the interview caused you to change your mind? In other words, offer something more than the link. In my reading, the Dr. is VERY plain and clear that Elenin poses no risk come September.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

Originally posted by curiouswa

click here!
yowusa.com...

Okay, I've changed my position on Comet Elenin causing us harm this Sept/Oct based on this interview.

Um, okay, so what IS your position now and what it before? And what in the interview caused you to change your mind? In other words, offer something more than the link. In my reading, the Dr. is VERY plain and clear that Elenin poses no risk come September.

Here is the quote from the article that makes clear Elenin is no big deal come this fall:

[Question ] 12. Given the present ephemeris for Comet Elenin, it will be 0.2 AU from Earth when the next planetary alignment happens on September 27, 2011. Assuming we fix September 27, 2011 as the peak of a bell curve, what do you see as seismic event possibilities, preceding and following this high point on the curve?

[Answer] As I already mentioned, mass plays no role in my concepts, so the same goes for distance as related to mass in the Newtonian-Einsteinian magical view. As mentioned in my alignments paper, the Elenin will speed up significantly from August-October on its sling-shot pass about the Sun. During that time, the Elenin will not have enough time to partake in long alignments, and all that it will be able to produce in terms of setting off the resonance magnification (earthquakes) is some mild seismicity as predicted by my concepts, mostly due to the size of the Sun when the Sun is involved in the alignment.

edit on 2-6-2011 by pajoly because: bolded for emphasis

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

If the Dr. says the object creates no meaningful risk, he is wrong. The proof will be supplied in Sept.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
On another thread I adamantly supported the idea that Comet Elenin is a brown dwarf star with a huge mass affecting Earth. I've tried to find meaningful, scientific supported arguments either way. Besides You Tube videos, this interview is the only intelligent discussion from the source I've read. Therefore, yes, there will be earthquakes this Sept/Oct, but the Earth will not end, we will not realize a pole shift, etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If the object is more massive than a comet, then less of a speed up could be expected as it gets closer to the sun. I think this is called perturbation of orbit. Some of the most recent animations show a velocity and orbital change assuming this is a comet. If it is much larger, less speed up, less change in orbit.

This would place it in about the same place at the same time in October as the earth.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I always knew from the moment I saw the Hexagon formations on Saturn, and then listening to Saturn's song, that there is a resonance effect causing it. It has to be the most incredible thing to have such a force that can create this effect on a planetary scale, wouldn't you think? We can reproduce the hexagon by using frequencies across a piece of board with salt thrown on top of it (you have seen the demonstrations, haven't you?)

We know how frequencies can be harnessed if fine-tuned; most are found in Nature but the amplitude of it is probably the Nature of this type of phenomenon.

I asked on a previous thread about this Cornell University paper, and I got the answer of the year! I was told that it has already been discussed that this Dr. Omerbashich is considered crazy! Now isn't that the ATS Answer of the Year! I never looked into this discussion about the sanity of the man but it certainly means now he is much more credible in my eyes based on that one statement alone!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by pajoly

I should comment though that the thread is weak, since the OP offered no summary and none of his own concluded opinions. A mere link to an interview is not a thread to star. And that's a shame, because the interview is worth reading.

wanna be mod

Might be a better use of your time if you actually contribute to the thread

unlike me, who is contributing nothing...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I thought this too, about a comet with unusual effects. Quantum in nature. But then the idea died in my head.

It seemed to be easier to explain the effect as gravitational, the object was creating a gravitational trough. This would assume the object's mass was much larger. So this would be an explanation based on Einstein type physics.

It could be argued that a more modern approach is needed here to understand, so a quantum view. If the Dr. is correct and the object is a comet and is exerting some tuning fork type effect on earth, then he is also correct that there is not much danger.

If the effects are caused by gravity and by the object's mass itself, then there is a big problem.

edit on 2-6-2011 by yourmamaknows because: inaccurate point

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Um...

You should read a bit more about this fellow.

He seems a little crazy, he's all over the place with some conspiracy
theories that, while interesting/entertaining, are a bit far fetched.

He thinks NATO set off the Icelandic volcano with torpedos...

Take a read on one of his websites:

One of Omerbashich's websites...

Some things he says seem reasonable and some things are pretty far out.

edit on 2-6-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

I thought this too, about a comet with unusual effects. Quantum in nature. But then the idea died in my head.

It seemed to be easier to explain the effect as gravitational, the object was creating a gravitational trough. This would assume the object's mass was much larger. So this would be an explanation based on Einstein type physics.

It could be argued that a more modern approach is needed here to understand, so a quantum view. If the Dr. is correct and the object is a comet and is exerting some tuning fork type effect on earth, then he is also correct that there is not much danger.

If the effects are caused by gravity and by the object's mass itself, then there is a big problem.

edit on 2-6-2011 by yourmamaknows because: inaccurate point

You are thinking too physical. Think about a tuning fork being placed between an amplifier and a receiver. The Sun, the fork, and the Earth! OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Pop! Just like that! Not Gravity; if anything, the subtleness of Gravity itself, and the "lack of mass" that this comet seems to have, could very well be the "window" for such a "fork" to activate!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

You see, this man is just saying it as he "feels it" but anyone who questions the validity of his capacity for science is only using "crazy" as the excuse not to listen to him. Sad!

So, I won't take "crazy" as an answer; I read the works and although most is way over my head I am clear enough with how things can work within science to see this is being a reasonable hypothesis; which is what it is! I tend to see differently and "crazy" is a misnomer and a label used to deter critical thinking.

Thanks for the Blog link though!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Hello
Something is about to happen. I believe that with all the links I have here confirms some type of eathquake event that will hit in the midwest. There have been over 600 earthquakes in the last 6 months cioncentrated on a localized area in the midwest. There are cementaries that are getting ready to handle millions of bodies, covert mililtary units staging up around the country, FEMA is looking to get millions of MREs ready, there is a test to go on on Nov 9 of the nationwide emergency response system, etc, etc. Check the links;

folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...
laudyms.wordpress.com...
tfr.faa.gov...
theintelhub.com...
www.miamiherald.com...
theintelhub.com... dy-this-year/
theintelhub.com...
theintelhub.com...
theintelhub.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Dr. Omerbashich is a brilliant thinker his hyperresonance theory checks every step of the way. His equations he gives are astonishing.

he just had another astounding prediction right on the money. He said mid two weeks of August will see NO 6+ quakes and so it was: NONE! Then on the 14th day of those 2 weeks we had 6.3 in Japan and 7.5 and 7.0 VANUATU. Total prediction!

and it just happened so that NASA issued a statement one day before saying Omerbashich theory is nonsense. LOL what a slam in the NASA face by good Dr. that was!

Dr. Omerbashich is a GENIUS!!! His hyperresonance theory is revolution in science!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join