It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion #1 Claims NASA Chief!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

This is what I have to say about your father. It's like the excitement over the first computer storage unit that was 1 mb. Now we have multi terrabytes. What your father described was hypothesis. The same hypothesis many men got excited for over many other theories. But the fact is that you cannot link gravity to electromagnetism as a viable energy source. And there is a simple reason.

Let me give you a functioning, but ridiculous mechanical example.

I place a star at point X, and then another equally massive and gravity-generating star at pint X+1. At point X+.5, I place some sort of Earth-mass object at the barycenter. I then extrude two extremely large supports at the axis that goes to the center of each star. They stop right before reaching the star. As the stars orbit each other, they pull the arms and rotate the planet, effectively making a super-massive electrical generator. Now lets say I live on a planet that this energy is being beamed to. Do you understand the consequences of my actions? that energy is coming from motion via gravity. And that energy is coming from somewhere. It's coming from the mass of the items.

The reason we do not live in a world of anti gravity is because it would destroy the world. When you turn the mass of the Earth into the source of your energy, you turn the mass of the world into your limited resource.

And that is why your father stopped talking about the project and the government put a black cloak over it. Because if the world was based off the mass of the world for energy, you would kill us all. Think. back then there were barely a billion people on Earth. now there's 7 billion. We would effectively suck the Earth dry of energy ,it would become unstable, and would collapse onto itself.

I am proud we shut down that technology. Wiser men knew better.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

This is what I have to say about your father. It's like the excitement over the first computer storage unit that was 1 mb. Now we have multi terrabytes. What your father described was hypothesis. The same hypothesis many men got excited for over many other theories. But the fact is that you cannot link gravity to electromagnetism as a viable energy source. And there is a simple reason.

No... He described what He had BUILT. What the results He was getting were. And the overunity comes from the energy in the plenum (the "dark" energy, the zero point energy). The rest of Your post is based on a false assumption that electrogravitics has something to do with mechanical energy production through gravity.

So... You're wrong on all counts.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Dark energy IS what keeps stuff together. Without it, it's like a model with no glue. Falls apart. Weather you like it or not, you are sucking out something that is part of an extremely delicate balance.

If I am wrong, then why has the government not nationalized such things, and made the whole world plug in for its own profit. Do you have any idea what energy domination means for a nation? It's domination pure and simple.

But without a world, domination is pointless.

And honestly, I truly doubt they built anything special. This is 1950s tech we're talking about That requires some sophisticated hardware. hardware not available until at minimum the early 80s.

Fact remains, you are sucking out energy from the very mass of the Earth. Weather that be Dark energy or good old fashion mass, you are still sucking it out of the very Earth itself. Not matter what it is, that destabilizes things. We already see in the world what happens when we jump to larger scales. BP, Alaska, etc etc. Can you even imagine the effects if you took it out of the gravitational forces that control this world? Are you insane? or just desperate? or perhaps just ignorant of the facts.

Like it or not. Whatever your father supposedly claimed he worked on WAS a weapon of mass destruction capabilities, able to suck the very glue that holds mass together out of the Earth. Think about that next time you dream of a bright future.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
They have had this tech for years, just try and get it past the oil mongers

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

One of the things I don't understand is that if big oil is in control of it, why don't they just produce a product and sell it? The funds and public support to the first company to make it would surely make them able to control the united states and many other nations indefinably. Considering the type of people who control big oil: racist Muslims and christians, I'd expect them to have it on top priority to extend their control.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'm gonna troll along on this one.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

One of the things I don't understand is that if big oil is in control of it, why don't they just produce a product and sell it? The funds and public support to the first company to make it would surely make them able to control the united states and many other nations indefinably. Considering the type of people who control big oil: racist Muslims and christians, I'd expect them to have it on top priority to extend their control.

because once the technology is out there for 'normal' humans to play with, then it wont be long until they figure it out too and create working models for themselves. If it is not released, then it is contained and you continue to be controlled

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
A rare star and flag for the find.This is actually good news and a giant leap in the right direction. The world is changing rapidly and the scientific community needs to get on board.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

That's not viable. Monsanto seems to be doing pretty well for themselves under the same circumstances. Not that that's a logical business practice. It's just not a viable statement that "because normal folk can make it, they can't make money".

Fact is that if normal folk could make it, it would be made already. And somewhere out there leaked on the net. There is none, so It cannot be true.

Hell, the legal gains from suing the hell out of anyone stealing their patents alone would finance a company even if the product itself didn't.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Dark energy IS what keeps stuff together. Without it, it's like a model with no glue. Falls apart. Weather you like it or not, you are sucking out something that is part of an extremely delicate balance.

All the virtual particles popping in and out of existence? Putting enough energy into the universe to accelerate its expansion? Actually... It pushes things apart.

If I am wrong, then why has the government not nationalized such things, and made the whole world plug in for its own profit.

Because it is energy available anywhere, anytime, and can be tapped by anybody. Adding effectively infinite energy causes the need for money to dissipate (money merely representing meaningful energy expended), which in turn strips power over others in favor of autonomous power over Self. Surely They don't want THAT! They will NOT profit in the end but lose control.

Do you have any idea what energy domination means for a nation? It's domination pure and simple.

Only if it is an energy source They can control. Oil is not available equally to all Humans, nor gas, nor coal. Solar is, but You may have noticed how much it was fought and how very slowly it has entered Our society - rather than being thrilled, government did nothing to encourage it for a long time.

But without a world, domination is pointless.

Well, yeah. That's true. But actually irrelevant.

And honestly, I truly doubt they built anything special. This is 1950s tech we're talking about That requires some sophisticated hardware. hardware not available until at minimum the early 80s.

Well, no. You're wrong. You might want to read Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion. The hardware was easily up to snuff in the 50's.

Fact remains, you are sucking out energy from the very mass of the Earth.

Wrong again. The energy is not in "the very mass of the Earth." It is in the space between particles - everywhere in the universe.

Weather that be Dark energy or good old fashion mass, you are still sucking it out of the very Earth itself. Not matter what it is, that destabilizes things.

I'm guessing You may be confusing "dark matter" with "dark energy." Two very different animals. Or that You don't grasp what zero point (dark) energy is.

We already see in the world what happens when we jump to larger scales. BP, Alaska, etc etc. Can you even imagine the effects if you took it out of the gravitational forces that control this world? Are you insane? or just desperate? or perhaps just ignorant of the facts.

Well... Since electrogravitics has nothing to do with taking "it out of the gravitational forces that control this world..." It's about creating local gravity (gravity is NOT what classical texts say it is) and drawing on the plenum energy of the universe. You, My dear, are very unclear on the concept. Read that book I suggested.

Like it or not. Whatever your father supposedly claimed he worked on WAS a weapon of mass destruction capabilities, able to suck the very glue that holds mass together out of the Earth. Think about that next time you dream of a bright future.

Like it or not You are wrong. There is nothing in electrogravitics that deals with anything that "suck[s] the very glue that holds mass together out of the Earth."

As for bright futures, try some of My (much better informed) work towards that end in two thread here at ATS:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

I hope You educate Yourself.
edit on 6/3/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth

because once the technology is out there for 'normal' humans to play with, then it wont be long until they figure it out too and create working models for themselves. If it is not released, then it is contained and you continue to be controlled

And... Adding so much available energy will dissipate the need for money, stripping Them of Their power over others. That's the last thing They want.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by AmmonSeth

And... Adding so much available energy will dissipate the need for money, stripping Them of Their power over others. That's the last thing They want.

That was indeed my underlying point, thank you for noticing.

When any 'independent' persons have displayed working cold fusion technology, do you not find it odd that it was all of a sudden 'not working' after? why would respected people open themselves to such discredit if they knew from the beginning that their models did not function?

It is not a conspiracy, it is a fact, your countries and whole planet itself is run by those who power it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is typical on this site look at what the NASA guy said.

A Chief NASA scientist, Dennis Bushnell has came out in support of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat technology, but denies any type of nuclear fusion is taking place,

UNDERLINED AND IN BOLD!

Now can someone explain the title of this THREAD Cold Fusion #1 Claims NASA Chief!

He doesn't so the thread title is BS!! AND should be changed!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
hek

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

As usual you and "others"..... point at the straw and not at the poles in your eyes!

Typical!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Too bad we "waited" or discovered cold fusion until peak oil has hit us in the face.

It takes at least 30 years to change an energy infrastructure let alone most of the globe... Shame we aren't going to have the resources to fully get any cold fusion breakthrough up and off the ground.

If only this happened 30 years ago.

Then again it probably did, and TPTB let greed get the better of them. What a predicament they must find themselves in. I wonder what it means for a small group of elite people to bring down an entire global civilization...

If aliens exist, they must have a classification for this type of primitive behaviour

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

There is no way this could have come out like the way it is, if this technology was a real threat to TPTB.
This technology can not be a real threat to anything. There is no clear understanding of physics on what is going on inside the cold fusion phenomenon. And this is a huge problem.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Your title is BS ANYONE who reads your OP can see that unless like you they cant actually see or comprehend what was written!!! The NASA guy DIDN'T claim cold fussion it is that simple!

Again for EVERYONE TO SEE

A Chief NASA scientist, Dennis Bushnell has came out in support of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat technology, but denies any type of nuclear fusion is taking place

SO PLEASE SHOW EVERYONE in that statement above were he claims COLD FUSION!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Hi Amaterasu, here is a brief description of his work.. www.youtube.com...

The weird thing is that his name is also Viktor. Pretty odd coincidence IMO. It makes me wonder if he is a disinfo agent - a red herring meant to waste people's time rather than focusing on Schauberger. But then you have the odd coincdence of the insect shells in the Giza pyramid as well.

As for the insects in the Giza pyramid check this video out 1:35 mark

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

So if i'm understanding you correctly, you are saying that now we have all these Nuclear Plants and ongoing Nuclear Plants.... we will soon be knocking them all down to bring in this new wave of Power????

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join