It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Spot a Dictator. Common Characteristics of World Dictators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Haha agreed!

2nd line

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by wcitizen

Thats a good idea and I for one would be on board if that party did get started.

Only problem is.. Who do we control when in power if we have told everyone they are free if they choose to be

edit on 2-6-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)
ful

Oh, we can have lots of fun. We'll control the oligarchs, lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yep. And no freedom to say 'no', well officially that is. We can, of course, always say no.

edit on 2-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by wcitizen
Maybe we should start the 'Freeman party' and see where it can go! It might get enough media coverage to expose to more people how corrupt the banking and judicial system is and what we can do about it.
edit on 2-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Great idea in theory but not practical..
The main parties, in most countries only two, have already been bought out with vast sums of money for campaigns from lobby groups that expect and get favorable laws past then benefit their profits and control..

Any new honest party has no chance..

The current system of party politics is a broken system that will not see change until it is totally replaced with a new system where EVERY elected politician actually represents the people that voted for them..

The two party system where those elected MUST vote along party lines has destroyed the true meaning of democracy and representative Government..
edit on 2-6-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

Yes, I know exactly what you mean, but I still think it's an interesting idea and could be worth a try. Imagine - even if you only got a handful of votes, the 'Freeman on the Land' phrase would become familiar to so many people, and, more importantly, more people would find out how the judicial system and the banking system are actually designed to dujpe the people and extort their money from them to keep them as 'workers'.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

reply to post by AdamsMurmur

I don't get it - can you explain?

It's Mr. Stephen Harper, the current Canadian Prime Minister, and he's a bloody crook that's bending Canadians over.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

reply to post by AdamsMurmur

I don't get it - can you explain?

It's Mr. Stephen Harper, the current Canadian Prime Minister, and he's a bloody crook that's bending Canadians over.

Right, thanks. I'm not familiar with what he looks like, but, am a bit familiar with what he's up to. NOT nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join