It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A passenger from Airbus A320 films an approaching Mirage 2000 jetfighter that checks it out.new link

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
all jokes aside, did anyone notice the UFO attack at 3:27 !!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy
all jokes aside, did anyone notice the UFO attack at 3:27 !!!!

You mean the two conjoined triangles? Those were actually on the inside of the Airbus and it was a camera reflection from the sun shining on the window reflecting to the camera lens.

If that isn't what you're talking about, can you take a screen capture? I'm just not seeing anything that says UFO on this one.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Yay i can see it.
I feel special hahah. But good post, thanks heaps !

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

You doubt he had an order to check? European airspace is so unbelievably controlled and strict, that a fighter jet intercepting an airline is a hugely monitored affair!

Mirage are French fighters, considering the aircraft was over French airspace that would make sense, and they are not flying around randomly at 35,000+ feet!! There are tons of other aircraft to navigate through, showing up on more than one TCAS within 100 miles (every airliner has TCAS).

I find it very hard to bite my tongue (or, finger should I say) when someone writes something which is so absolutely, incredibly and wildly off-centre and something with which I am on more than nodding terms.

www.skybrary.aero... Look at the last page here, for example.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
That looks like fun

Gimme Gimme

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

a lot of blocking is actually done by fooling DNS servers. Usually people use the DNS-servers their ISP gives them. It's a good idea to include some independent DNS servers to the list so if your ISP decides to censor, you can still access the site. google for "free" "dns" and see what comes up.
Also, running an IP spoofer might work: whenever I'm having a blocked access to a US site (usually because they don't have the rights to broadcast certain content outside the US), I fire up a nifty tool... 5 seconds later I'm no longer somewhere in Europe, but somewhere near Chicago. (I'm using Hotspot Shield)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DB340

you get me wrong. why so close ? to look inside the passenger cabin ? checking if the passangers are panicly gesticulating, that something is wrong ?
for having radio talk and reading the call sign of the airplane, way too close.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
OMG look at all those chemtrails ! The pilot was surely trying to mind control all those passengers by intoxicating them with all those chemicals !!!

The European government has to be behind it !!! NWO !!!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

WHAT it's blocked in my country due to copyright

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

The interceptor of the target must be able to formally identify the aircraft - it is also commonplace to get close to view inside the aircraft to make sure there is so strange activity. It must also be close enough to let those onboard (should there be a problem) know that he is close so don't start a fight.

Read this and you'll learn more (and it saves me writing it all again)

aviationglossary.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby

I don't know who SME is..

Isn't he Captain Hooks 'slave'?

The 2nd link worked.... thanks X

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Didn't really look that close to me. I'm not sure why you insist there is some kind of issue here. I'm sure you could take the issue up with the French though. I'm sure they would love to hear what you have to say about their policies and procedures.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
video blocked in my country due to copyright laws. Booooooo!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't have much to add other than....HOW COOL!!!
That is such a neat thing to capture on video. Thanks so much for sharing!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

WHAT it's blocked in my country due to copyright

Hi mblahnikluver, you can check out this link.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
video blocked in my country due to copyright laws. Booooooo!

Hi PunchingBag80, you can check out this link.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Very nice film. I would be little scared of whats going on if Mirage comes this close..
Also a good example of what contrail looks like

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The second link works (liveleak one)

I asked my father (ex RAF 25 years) why a fighter would come so close, he told me that their wouldnt be any reason unless the captain of the liner requested a visual check or had accidentally flagged a terror alert (or ditto from the ground).

A fighter would not be allowed to come that close without some sort of special premisison, since theres no wing tip flicks the fighter was not requesting the liner to follow him, just seemed to be an inspection of some sort.

The jet may have reqested that he did a visual check just for the 'lulz' though unlikly and highly uncommon.

Certinly looks really cool and would have made the journey seem shorter to the passengers

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
this the same youtube vid?

because i can view this, but not the OP youtube link..

URL www.youtube.com...
Uploaded by TVGOLO1 on Jun 2, 2011
edit on 2-6-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

also the original poster?

forum.scramble.nl...
edit on 2-6-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

He was like "Do you have any Gray Poupon?"

if you listen really carefully...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join