It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac hackers to Sony: 'Beginning of the end'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
I think anonymous are great. We need someone to do something and instead of waiting for someone else to do there are people that have got together and done it.Lets shake up the system a little, these corporations need showing that they don't run the world.

in the near future a statement like this will be exactly what the cyber police will need as evidence of support and or membership of the anonymous terrorist network.

your internet ID will be revoked, and you may face criminal charges.

instead of a life in prison you will be sentenced to death since it helps the planet, your family will recieve a couple carbon credits as bonus for ratting you out and cooperating with your arrest.

praise the system or become fertilizer to save the planet and go green

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Which is why we need to make a noise while we can.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Ah, the old "They're a corporation so automatically bad" fallacy. What utter nonsense. So I suppose someone who steals from Bill Gates is just doing the world a favor then? Don't get me wrong there are plenty of corrupt corporations that deserve our distrust but to excuse the criminal activities of these hackers JUST because Sony is a corporation is pretty low.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can they go after Blizzard and Treyarch next for the way they are going to monopolize and drain even more money from suckers like me and everyone else for the new COD MWF3 LoL just kidding but it would be nice if the already stinking rich just left us alone. LoL

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

It really does look like someone wants to take Sony down.
I still will not be switching to XBOX ! I think there's probably quite a lot of us PlayStation gamers that feel that way.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet but Sony was founded by Rockefeller and the name comes from the oil company, Standard Oil. Seems like a good company to go after IMO.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
why doesn't microsoft get targeted much but sony is getting reamed hardcore? I think somebody is funding attacks vs. sony to be honest...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Whoever they are, they'll (along with the other morons) be the reason for internet censorship, and no one should entice or support these idiots (if you really care about your freedom on the internet). But if you really don't care about your internet freedom, go buy yourself a Gay Fawkes mask and join them . . .

They say they are here to fight censorship on the web, but they are the main reason why censorship is coming to the web.
edit on 2-6-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon
Yes,because Sony is one of the biggest Companys in Japan. If they go down,the Market there will be hit,very,very hard (which seems to be the Goal of those Attacks,in my Opinion)
edit on 2-6-2011 by Shenon because: (no reason given)

Hmmmm.... seems somebody wants Japan to fail hard... TPTB maybe ?

Just odd...Japan gets mega quake....Nuclear disasters....Nuclear radiation.....closing of sushi resturaunts ......fish market problems....Hacking at Sony.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join