It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati isn't real anymore

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to pick it back up since I just recently listened to the broadcast on youtube myself.

www.youtube.com...

Anyone know if anything has changed about this story? Any updates? It has seemed to have gotten quiet straight across the board everywhere.

For some reason I can't stop thinking about this interview. For the first 3/4 I was amazed into almost believing her. She was fluid, absolutely seemed like everything was recall from memory, she never stumbled once, and sounded 100% believable. There were certain specific situations she was talking about like the Vatican story, Xmas, and sleeping in their clothes that seemed like she could pass a lie detector test and couldn't make up.

Then it got weird for me in a couple of key spots.

1) When she spoke of the separation from her husband, fighting him in court, him calling her on the telephone, him coming to see her, all while he wasn't willing to get out of the Illuminati himself. If this was true, and they are programmed to the level she claims, there is just absolutely no way I can by they weren't going to off her, and that he wouldn't provide the information of where she was so they could do just that. If her claims are true, and she is programming (a trainer) shadow squads and/or trained assassins for the military, there is no way on this planet they are going to want someone with her wealth of information walking around freely to tell anyone. She even admitted herself that kids know how to fully take apart a gun, put it back together, and shoot with "deadly" accuracy by the time they are 8. She said they are all trained in martial arts and all sorts of combat. This is obviously a way of life for them then, and they are going to let her walk? They are going to let a programmer (maybe also a deprogrammer) have visitation rights with her kids? Continue to speak with her husband? Arguably, with the list of people that were "supposedly" assassinated by the Illuminati, you are telling me she isn't a more high level target then someone like Tupac with what she knows?? Her court case with her ex-husband for the children was a fight for 4 years, and they never once made a move on her? On top of things, she was actively pulling out others and helping with their deprogramming?? This was just to difficult to swallow for me as truth, if they truly are the caliber of people she stated over and over again throughout her interview. She made many references to how people just don't live to see the light of day the second something goes wrong.

2) Of all the callers that happened to call in, most where old lady religious crankpots. One of them that got through was a lady who said she missed the first half of the interview, and asked questions they already covered, and they recovered it. If she was the real deal, on the air live, wouldn't there be a line of people waiting to call in and ask questions? But some lady who missed the first half just happen to get through with no problem?

3) Now this one doesn't add up at all to me. They have a couple of weirdo callers, and then they have David Wilcock come in out of nowhere. They discuss how they are good friends and email each other frequently, first red flag to me. With all her, "Praise God, by the grace of God, Amen..." statements every five minutes in the second half of the show, and her specifically pointing out over and over again she is a Christian now, and completely believes in Christ... she is buddies with David Wilcock, Mr. New Age himself? She made it sound like she was extreme right wing Christian now, she was rescued by the church, and as the story goes, the church is who helps her stay in hiding now, she is pals with David? Sorry, I can't by that one. If she was truly afraid of Illuminati, I can't by for a second that she is buddying up with someone who is "arguably" in bed with the Illuminati himself, and especially mixing with anyone that is a threat to the Christian religion.

However, I did notice something interesting here. Out of all the callers, and even the guy conducting the interview, David asked the best question of all which is at the beginning of part 10. He asked how the Illuminati was targeting the mainstream audience (us) through media for the different stages of enlightenment. He asked her to really break it down and cover it. Her response was 1 minute and 20 seconds long, and total blanket statement, and all she mentioned was specific movies like Harry Potter and Matrix are examples, but she never went into any details. Out of the entire interview, she spent 1 minute and 20 seconds on probably the most important subject to us, and it was loaded with crap?? She had no problem breaking down anything that was bad about the Illuminati, how evil they were, talking in detail about the young boy she seen sacrificed, and anything that made them look like monsters....

edit on 19-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
but on this major subject she gives no details on?? Something about that whole thing seemed staged to me now that I am writing this out and thinking about it.

4) For someone that was brought up in such a violent world, programmed beyond anything we can imagine, she is now completely repented, forgiven, and Jesus is her savior just like that? I mean we are talking about a woman who witnessed babies being sacrificed from a very young age. She has programmed people how to be a killer and an assassin, and the last part of the interview she couldn't get enough God and Jesus stuff in. Does it really turn around that quickly just like that?? I mean how can you live with yourself knowing that there are people out there in the world today killing other people because of her own doing? The whole interview I was buying for the most part until the end when she went totally right wing Christian (not saying anything bad about the religion) on us. Something didn't add up about worshiping Satan your whole life, seeing babies slaughtered, drinking the blood, and now she is carrying the word of the Lord.

I don't think I have ever had so many mixed thoughts about something like I did for her interview in my life. I went from thinking she was a hero for coming out, to hating her, to realizing hating her would be the wrong thing to do because then nobody would come out anymore, to thinking it was real, to thinking it was a total hoax, to thinking it was totally staged for some specific agenda. Is it New Age trying to make Illuminati or religion (remember the sacrifices took place in Vatican) look bad? Is it Christians trying to highlight Satan? Is it Illuminati trying to make Armageddon feel more real?

Or was this simply a woman who has been through hell and back by no means of her own, trying to change the world? I really have no idea what to think about it anymore, but I know I haven't stopped thinking about it since I listened to it. It's a baffling piece of the puzzle to me.

Anyway...just my take

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

4) For someone that was brought up in such a violent world, programmed beyond anything we can imagine, she is now completely repented, forgiven, and Jesus is her savior just like that? I mean we are talking about a woman who witnessed babies being sacrificed from a very young age. She has programmed people how to be a killer and an assassin, and the last part of the interview she couldn't get enough God and Jesus stuff in.

I don't find it so difficult to believe that a person who has been raised in a very dark spiritual world..where she was taught to trust no one.. controlled by fear and driven by ego ..would at some point want to find hope in another spiritual reality...and considering she has said that their spirituality was actually luciferian and originated from ancient Babylonian religions , it makes total sense that she would go to Christianity for salvation ,and healing, and guidance...as well as protection.

I understand your suspicions about her still being alive.... but considering she was part of a bloodline that appeared to have a substantial power in their district..you could understand why maybe they aren't targeting her for death...and perhaps waiting for her to come back..

or... and this is a very good possibility... Jesus wants her alive..cause he has a plan for her...and has somehow prevented her death.

Just speculation , because it does make sense to me how she would go in that direction ... yet I understand your concerns about her story.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

First, I must say I don't do YouTube. But I don't really think I need to where what I have read about this woman is concerned. Of course, this is just my idiot's opinion. But an idiot, nonetheless, with some personal experience of what she, and you, are speaking of.
Sorry, and I mean no offense to the faithful in Jesus, but that "about face" of which you are speaking that bothers you about this woman and her story is just the other side of the coin of her programming, in other words, it is still the same coin. And as Jesus himself was quoted, give to ceasar what belongs to ceasar.
Even the Bible, were I to ascribe to it the foretelling that most imbue it with, (and I dont, actually), prophesies that at the end if days the church itself will be corrupted and an instrument of Satan. Illuminati--light. Lucifer--angel of light, light bringer. But there are fine distinctions here mostly overlooked by both Christians and the illuminati..... Is lucifer Satan? Could it be theorized that in order to see what is evil, there must be a light shined upon it? I'm getting off topic in regards to your post, sorry. Prhaps I should sprout a set of cajones and make my own thread about that.
Any who, just wanted to give my two ceasar's coins to what's disturbing you about this woman's story and her programming, as I know for a fact, that what she is spouting now is all a part of the same programming. Controlling the masses through the "story" is the whole goal, and they program for representation of both sides to cover all bases and spread wide the web of deceit and control.
IF I were ever to sprout that set I mentioned, the thread i would probably create would be quite blasphemous, as I have over the years come from a position to loving and revering the bible as gods word to seeing it as mostly a revisionist hstorical tool for manipulation with little relationship to our higher power and creator......

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RisingPhoenix33

i dont think the illuminati exists in they way "they" would like us to think it does. I believe there are hundreds of organizations of gov'ts, businessmen, and just people like you and i who have created or joined with other like minded individuals to further their goals. Whether beneficial or otherwise. To say that any one group belongs to the illuminati or to begin to define the illuminati makes no sense to me. it's like trying to label the ows movement based on isolated instances and bad apples in a bunch. but yeah, the ones doing most of what we attribute to illuminati seems to be military, cia, black budget projects funded by bankers and businessmen and while the ones at the top may be in a group that likes to pretend their children of god that reign over others, theyre still just men with opportunities and silver spoons. And while the others below them may service their goal, either in full awareness or otherwise, I would not consider them illuminati or anything special. Just fearful individuals scrambling to control everything because they feel as if they control nothing.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by Masonic Light

'That no longer exists'..........
Doh
edit on 2-6-2011 by Vanishr because: (no reason given)

Could you be a little more constructive (which i seriously doubt),
but please, explain.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HumbleHelper

I do not mean to offend in any way whatsoever, and perhaps illuminati is not the right word..however, there is an affiliated, like minded group out there which takes itself as seriously as any religion, and perhaps more even, than most. They have rituals to express reverence and servitude, to honor one who is NOT light, and whose goal is the domination and pain and suffering eternally of every living thing. Do not doubt this for an instant. It is very real, and extremely pervasive, with a great deal of control and tentacles stretching into the groups you mentioned..... In fact, I would go so far as to say that there are absolutely no political figures, or leaders of religious movements, or CEOs in the financial/stock/investment banking, or any people of power anywhere, who are not approved and seated in their positions of power by what I describe, by whatever name you wish to call said organization.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
gabby2011 - I am having a hard time agreeing with you about the sudden switch of faith. Maybe you haven't listened to the interview yourself yet. If they are truly "programmed" at such a young age to the level she is stating within her own interview, then yes it would be next to impossible to have a switch of faith without divine intervention, meaning unless she witnessed something very specific herself i.e. Jesus, God, whatever. I don't think you are looking at this from "their" perspective and basing your ideas off of what your own faith or understanding of the way things work is. For someone to be taught, trained, and programmed to the level she claims, it would be nearly impossible to have such a switch of faith into something you don't believe exists. It's almost like trying to get someone to believe in UFO's (let's assume for a minute you never heard of them through TV, movies, or any other type of media EVER), never witnessing one, never hearing anyone talk about them, and been told since your earliest memories that nothing exists outside of the physical world, and then someone comes along and tries to convince you that UFO's actually do exist without any type of proof. Nothing you can do will convince that person that it exists because it is outside their realm of possibility, and they certainly aren't going to go marching through town with you stating UFO's actually do exist now.

Now does that mean she couldn't of had divine interaction that turned her world around. I am not stating that it is not possible or impossible. If you are religious or spiritual believer, anything then is possible, and maybe Jesus did change her heart. I am not arguing for one side or the other as to what happen. I am trying to look at it from "all" sides to figure out why this interview exists at all. If she did have a miracle happen to her, and was that in bed with the church now, I very highly doubt David Wilcock would of had anything to do with it at all, much less, be on a regular friendly basis with her. Their two ideas are two drastically opposed to one another, and here this just doesn't make sense. If she was being saved by the church, they would strongly discourage this friendship at all. Keep in mind, she is literally living, breathing, and being hidden by the church now (if she is even still alive). There is no way she is going to be talking with someone who is even slightly the remotest possibly of ties to the Illuminati, which David is arguably. "From a total Christian point of view," he would be a major threat to them and there is no way it would happen.

The interview was conducted like it was an apparent attempt to crucify the Illuminati. Nothing she said in her interview hasn't been said before in most regards, and nobody drilled her to find out new information or to get her to expand on information that I think would of been pressing. All they wanted to talk about was the horrors of the Illuminati. Even David's question was glanced over which could have been another interview within itself.

It leaves me to believe there was an agenda then. No matter who's side of the street you look at it from, there was too many variable that don't make sense. Who benefits the most from this interview? It certainly wasn't us collectively, because what new information came out? It wouldn't of been pure Christian, because New Age stuff or people would of never been brought into play. It wouldn't of been New Age folks because it wouldn't of had such a Christian tone to it.

So who's side is she playing for? It leads me to believe one of two things...either the Illuminati themselves as a desensitizing operation, or Project Camelot which could be any numerous reasons from self promotion, to fighting the cause and making the Illuminati look even more evil, to drawing attention to themselves, or simply to make other people they eventually want to target to whistle blowers to say, "hey look at how deep she was, and what she had to say, and she is still safe, and you are safe with us..." kind of thing. I can't see anything other than this being a fear monger attempt and who exactly was benefiting from it?

Or, her interview was 100% genuine, and it was just horribly ran by the interviewer. There was plenty of times he couldn't wait to cut her off to get in a stupid question when she definitely should of been aloud to continue to talk, especially since some of the things she was saying I found important and was annoyed when he cut her off.

Again, I am not stating what is going on, I am just throwing a bunch of ideas out there to talk about collectively. I don't know what is believable or not, just trying to figure out why it ever took place to begin with, and if so, was it credible. Not saying that none of these things couldn't or didn't happen to her, just trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together is all

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I understand your where you are coming from..but have you read..and I mean read much of the stuff she has written?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

lots of links to what she has written about.. so don't just base your info on the interviews.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you....I haven't seen this site yet. I have seen limited articles she wrote, but not compiled like this. I will check them out for sure...thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you....I haven't seen this site yet. I have seen limited articles she wrote, but not compiled like this. I will check them out for sure...thanks!

You may not find them to be valid.. and I question if she really knows what each branch is in charge of, or how the structure of it works on a global level... but I believe her experience , and her understanding and insight into how they operate at different levels... the layers of people they use underneath them to accomplish what they want done. She seems to have a lot of information , and considering it was written before the huge economic global crumbling.. she has some interesting things to say about what they had planned many years ago ...and where it would lead to, or where they hoped it would lead...and I have seen that unfolding over the past years.

The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the maneuvering of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.

Its an interesting read , thats for sure..even if you take it all with a grain of salt , its still good to have filed in the library of your mind. heres more...and remember this was written back in early 2000 BEFORE 911 ,

Next there will be a military takeover, region by region, as the government declares a state of emergency and martial law. People will have panicked, there will be an anarchical state in most localities, and the government will justify its move as being necessary to control panicked citizens. The cult trained military leaders and people under their direction will use arms as well as crowd control techniques to implement this new state of affairs. This is why so many survivors under 36 years of age report having military programming. People who are not Illuminists or who are not sympathetic to their cause, will resist. The Illuminists expect this and will be (and are BEING) trained in how to deal with this eventuality. They are training their people in hand-to-hand combat, crowd control, and, if necessary, will kill to control crowds. The Illuminati is training their people to be prepared for every possible reaction to the takeover. Many mind control victims will also be called into duty with preset command codes. These codes are meant to call out a new, completely cult loyal presenting system. Shatter codes programmed under trauma will be used to destroy or bury non-cult loyal alters.

Military bases will be set up, in each locality (actually, they are already here, but are covert). In the next few years, they will go above ground and be revealed. Each locality will have regional bases and leaders to which they are accountable. The hierarchy will closely reflect the current covert hierarchy.

The Illuminati banking leaders, such as the Rothschilds, the Van derBilts, the Rockefellers, the Carnegies, and the Mellons, as examples, will reveal themselves, and offer to "save" the floundering world economy. A new system of monetary exchange, based on an international monetary system, and based between Cairo, Egypt, and Brussels, Belgium, will be set up. A true "one world economy", creating the longed for "one world order", will become reality.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
here's some more from that one page..

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

These people will also be completely dedicated to their cause. The Illuminati firmly believes that it can easily overcome the other 99% of the population, most of whom are untrained, or poorly trained, such as "weekend hunters." Even the local military will be overcome as the Illuminati will have regional cell groups with highly trained leaders. They also count on the element of surprise helping them during their takeover. Many of the highest leaders in the militia branch of the Illuminati are or have been officers in the military, and so already have a good knowledge of which techniques will work best to overcome a region's or locality's defenses.

remember this was written in 2000

There is more to the Illuminist agenda, but these are the basics of it. This agenda is what the Illuminati really, truly, believe, teach, and train for. They are willing to give their lives up in this cause, in order to teach the next generation, as they believe that their children are their legacy. I was told that my children's generation would see this takeover, sometime in the 21st century. At present, the Illuminati have quietly and covertly fostered their takeover plan by their goals of the infiltration of:
1. The media
2. The banking system
3. The educational system
4. The government, both local and federal
5. The sciences
6. The churches

They are currently, and have been working the last several hundred years, on taking over these 6 areas. They do NOT go to an institution, and say "hi, I'm a local Illuminist, and I'd like to take over your bank". Instead, they begin by having several people quietly invest funds over several years, gradually buying more and more shares in the bank (or other institution that they wish to control), until they have a financial controlling interest in it. They never openly disclose their agenda, or their cult activities, as often they are amnesic to them. These are well respected, "Christian" appearing business leaders in the community. The image in the community is all important to an Illuminist; they will do anything to maintain a normal, respected facade, and DESPISE exposure.

On one leadership in a major metropolitan city, where I was a member, there sat:

one head of the local small business administration

one CEO of a government defense firm

one principal of a Christian school

one vice mayor of the city

one journalist

one nurse

one doctor

one behavioral psychologist

one army Colonel

one navy Commander

All except one attended church weekly; all were well respected within the community. NONE of them appeared "evil", or "marked". If you met them in person, you would probably instantly like any of these intelligent, verbal, likeable, even charismatic people. This is their greatest cover, since we often expect great evil to "appear" evil, led by media portrayals of evil as causing changes in the face and demeanor of people, or marking them like the biblical Cain. None of the Illuminists that I have known, had unkind, or evil appearing, persona in their daytime lives, although some were dysfunctional, such as being alcoholics. The dissociation that drives the Illuminists is their greatest cover for being undetected at this time.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisingPhoenix33
Your thoughts create the atmosphere around you. If you choose to believe in the Illuminati to explain the world around you, go ahead. I'm not saying not to think about it. It can be fun, but don't live in fear. The Illuminati isn't to blame for the world's troubles, the bad side of human nature is to blame. It's all a matter of perception. Every good, has a bad. Duality is a universal law.

Duality is a flawed concept and one i don't believe in, sure there are good and bad but i don't perceive them to be so much as opposites of each other but more separate entities living on there own plane.....

As far as there not being a Illuminati it all depends on what you want to define as "Illuminati" like the one poster said there's many names for TPTB (The Powers That Be) and yes Illuminati is one of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Illuminati, TPTB
Call them whatever the hell you want.
There are many names for the men on the top of the pyramid, though I prefer nobody use illuminati because celebrities are using that name to promote themselves and it just makes people sound silly now because of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaOwl
Illuminati, TPTB
Call them whatever the hell you want.
There are many names for the men on the top of the pyramid, though I prefer nobody use illuminati because celebrities are using that name to promote themselves and it just makes people sound silly now because of it.

I don't like the term either..I use it because others have used in as a term to describe TPTB..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
HA ha , great loaded question to get ATS members debating, Illuminati , Masonry etc they are all name tags,
the bottom line is money , food and oil make the world go round , hence whoever controls them items calls the shots. Human nature dictates that like stick together and grow , to say the Illuminati to use that tag don't run the show is to stick your head in the sand. A Merkel is more powerful than Obama in reality, sitting on her throne via Brussels . Russia imports 70% of it's food , 90% of it's pharmaceuticals , sure they got the gas , just as China can use iron ore that India at this time cannot use , as they are not as technically advanced.

Me thinks America is not going to roll over and become a second rate player on the world stage with China and India overtaking them , they play dirty and have played dirty since the end of WW2 , just because they are in massive debt to China , that means nothing in times to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join