It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has had dreams of fire falling from the sky in the past few years?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lond87

There is a dream I had a long time ago, back when I was a christian. It took place in my old neighborhood.

I had a dream where I was woken up to this screaming coming from the sky, as I looked up, i saw a rocket of some sort crashing through my window. I got up out of bed and started running downstairs, with my family. As I was running downstairs, I saw dead relatives also waking up from their beds and leaving the house. I ran outside and saw what looked like a giant black hole engulfing the whole sky with rockets and fireballs shooting out of it. Plus there was rockets and fireballs raining down from the sky. The black hole was purple and swirling around.

I had that dream back in 2005, and haven't had it since, but to this day I remember it. What did/does it mean? I have no idea. That year i also had apocolyptic dreams, and starnge alien dreams, haven't had those in a long time.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Myself, my husband, and his brother have all had these dreams ...

Fire falls from the sky, cities lay in utter ruins, people are doing terrible things to one another, and are avoided at all costs, the sky is burning with thick, black smoke covering every portion of the sky. We are each alone, looking for places to hide.

In some of the dreams, there are strange ships in the sky, in other dreams, strange dragon like creatures, but in all of them are the aforementioned holocaust.

There are even dreams about after the sun comes back, just about everything on earth being dead. People trying to find one another, but doing so warily.

All 3 of us agree that it feels like both the past, but also the future, if that makes any sense... it wasnt until I ran into the work of Randall Carlson that I started to understand that could be possible...

His work, you can find his lectures on YouTube, talks about the ancient and recent tales of comets and asteroids colliding with Earth, their sometimes planet wide repercussions, and the vast scientific and historical evidence we have to support that these events have plagued humanity throughout our existence and will continue to do so.

All 3 of us have wondered whether these dreams were premonitions of the future, but also whether they were memories of former lives, and now, I know it's possible they could be both. Particularly when reading through all these comments.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join