It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissing and dancing in public is now illegal... when you are surrounded by moronic cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Seriously... those freaking thugs who call themselves cops need to be FIRED RIGHT NOW... and SUED FOR INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS. Not just the police department, but the officers themselves, personally. BANKRUPT THEM.

Whoever hired those thugs with a 50 points IQ needs to be fired.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I saw this on some late night show. That whole thing is bull, what the cops did i mean, Its like they had to prove they were bigger and badder because they were in bicycle uniforms, ya know, not very intimidating. I bet their mommies never bought them Atari. Why couldn't they have been gentle about it? I didnt see anyone resisting at all or reacting in any violent manner did you? I saw it on Red Eye by the way.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
I saw this on some late night show. That whole thing is bull, what the cops did i mean, Its like they had to prove they were bigger and badder because they were in bicycle uniforms, ya know, not very intimidating. I bet their mommies never bought them Atari. Why couldn't they have been gentle about it? I didnt see anyone resisting at all or reacting in any violent manner did you? I saw it on Red Eye by the way.

Some days, I just wish a dozen or so big guys from wrestling would appear out of nowhere and beat the hell out of those nazi cops. They deserve it. They are shredding the constitution.

You know what a normal human being would have done in front of those ``protesters``? They would have danced with them. They would have been friendly.

But no, those stinking thugs just acted like the bullies they are.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

They are nothing but legal gang bangers, who get off on hurting others, I bet those cops used to torture small animals when they were younger.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Please join the huge discussion on this topic which can be found in this existing thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed.

top topics

join